Jonghyun

The Misconception of Us

Jonghyun looked at the time. It was late. He knew that they would all be sleeping now. He didn't want to head back but he knew that he should. He decided to leisurely walk the long way back to the dorm.

"Why did he say that?" Jonghyun asked himself when he thought about Key.

Earlier today after he woke up he went into the living room and was surprised to see Kai and Key watching tv.

"what are you doing here?" Asked Jonghyun in a tone that meant he wasn't happy.

"My dorm is pretty empty and Key said it was okay for me to hang here." Answered Kai in a  steady voice. Key got up and went over to Jonghyun.

"Ya, what's your problem?"whispered Key

Jonghyun looked at Key and repeated his question "what's your problem?" Jonghyun put emphasis on the word your. Kai was surprised by Jonghyun attitude towards Key. He knew that that Jonghyun didn't want him there so Kai got up

"so some of EXO is probably back now, it was nice hanging out, bye" said Kai while he hurried out the door.

"Wait, Kai" called Key but he was already gone. Key looked at Jonghyun with anger in his eyes "what the hell was that!" Key yelled.

Jonghyun looked at Key "you know we're not supposed to have visitors." Said Jonghyun in a strict tone.

"I thought it would be okay since it was Kai who visits Taemin all the time." Said Key in a sassy tone.

"Yea but taemin isn't here right now." Replied Jonghyun.

"So what Kai is my friend too!" Yelled Key out of frustration.

Jonghyun laughed "since when I've never seen you hang out with him once!" Exclaimed Jonghyun.

"I was hang out with him just now until you made him leave." Said Key

"first I didn't make him leave, he left on his own. Second, you don't know anything about that guy." Said Jonghyun as he started to walk away when key screamed

"you don't know me!" Jonghyun turned around and looked Key in the eyes.

"I know everything there is to know about you, and what even Key I thought you were my best friend" Jonghyun said while giving him a look of disapproval.

"I'm not your anything so stop acting like you own me alright, I have plenty of other friends." Key said while looking away from Jonghyun's gaze. Jonghyun laughed

"you still at lying Key. Why don't you get off of your high horse and stop being such a drama queen." Key was extremely pissed that Jonghyun would laugh him off so easily.

"Isn't it hypocritical for you to call me that, homo?" The moment Key said it he knew he had gone too far. Jonghyun looked like he had been slapped. He calmly grabbed his jacket and walked out.

After several hours of wandering Jonghyun still couldn't believe what Key had said to him. Why would he call him a homo, especially like that. He knew that he was gay but how did Key find out. Is this why Key had been so mad before.? It made Jonghyun sad to think that Key might not accept him. Was this the end of their friendship?

Jonghyun approached his building and went up to his dorm. When he went in He was surprised to see Onew in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Jonghyun you're back I was starting to get worried."Onew said then picked up a cup and drank some water.

"Yea well I was just taking a walk to clear my head" Jonghyun said this while avoiding to look in his hyung eyes. Onew put his glass down.

"Jonghyun...what happened?"Asked Onew in a quiet voice. Jonghyun looked away from Onew and Onew knew he was crying we he said

"he knows hyung"