Onew

The Misconception of Us

Today Jonghyun had a photo shoot but he didn't think they'd be happy with his current appearance. He didn't have much of a choice so he got going. He passed key and Onew as he left.

Onew walked over to Key "Hey Key you have the day off again right?" Asked Onew.

"Yea, why?" Said key as he gave the leader a curious look.

"I have the day off too, we should hang " said Onew.

"I thought you were completely busy with that musical." Said Key suspiciously

"nah not really " lied Onew as he had called in sick a few moments ago. After having spoken to Jonghyun he knew he had to talk to Key before things out too out of hand.

"Alright well what do you want to do, oh we can watch a movie" suggested key.

"Alright sounds good pick anything " said Onew. Key went over to the self and put in one of his favorite movies. He sat on the couch and they both watched the movie. After several minutes Onew asked " so how have you been doing recently?"

Key shrugged, "i already told you about this drama i've been seeing, actually it's getting really good. The main character..." Key continued to explain the drama. Onew sighed, same as last time. He knew that he would have to be direct if he wanted to talk to Key.

"Key, Jonghyun told me what happened" blurted out Onew. Key stopped talking and an uncomfortable silence filled the air, only the movie could be heard. Onew was the first to break it when he asked "why did you call him a homo? That really hurt him" key just sat there frozen staring at the tv not wanting to say anything. "Come on Key talk to me" pleaded Onew. He wasn't getting anywhere so he decided to use a more deceitful method. "It is because of what you guys were doing in his room the other morning" Onew had no idea what happened that time Key ran out the room but he made Key think he did.

"That was all him! He pulled me in and I tried to get out but he just got on top of me and started kissing and my neck..." Key stopped talking when he saw Onew's reaction to what he had said. He realized that Onew had tricked him. "You're a jerk hyung" Key said then he got up and left to his room.

Onew felt bad but now things started to make more sense. Jonghyun felt up Key when he went to go wake up Jonghyun. That's why Key was mad at Jonghyun yesterday morning. Waking up Jonghyun came with the risk of being d again. So Key isn't homophobic he was just upset about having been touched like that. That brought some relief to Onew at least now he knew this could be fixed.