Onew

The Misconception of Us

Having been interpreted by Taemin's random appearance. Onew started to speak again

"i guess he really had to go" said Onew not entirely convinced himself. "Anyway, as I was saying before, what's up recently you seem yourself?" Onew said to Key as they sat on the couch

"nothing really, oh there's this really cool drama I've been seeing" replied Key along with a carefree smile. At that moment Minho came in through the door.

"Hey guys what's up?" Asked Minho

"nothing just talking about a drama I've been watching" said Key

"really which one? Is it any good?" Asked Minho his tone full of interest.

Onew sighed, he knew this would be difficult.

"Hey Minho, what happened to Taemin?" Asked a worried Onew

"yea did he really have to use the bathroom or something?" Questioned Key.

"Oh no we were eating ice cream and it fell on his pants" said Minho in a half laugh.

"You were eating in cream in the car?" Asked Onew in a serious voice. Minho looked down and nodded. " you know that you shouldn't, if you got it on the car then you would've been in trouble with the company." Said Onew in a disciplinary voice.

"I'm sorry hyung, I just wanted to cheer up Taemin. The producer gave him a hard time."explained Minho.

"Why?" Asked Key.

"Taemin was kind of distracted and he kept forgetting his verse." Said Minho.

"What was distracting him" Asked Key.

Minho just looked at him and shrugged. Onew knew exactly what had distracted him. The others couldn't see it but it wasn't his place to tell.

"Well then he's probably just getting clean up" said Onew now worried about Taemin too.

Minho looked around "hey now that i think about it, where's Jonghyun?, aren't you normally watching TV together?" Minho asked curiously.

Key turned to look at the tv "he went out" he said sharply.

"Where?"Asked Minho a little worried seeing how it was late.

"I don't know. I'm not his keeper!" Spat back Key. Minho was taken aback by the unusually aggressive Key. Minho decided to leave it at that. Onew looked at Key, something must have happened while they were alone.

"Alright well i need to get some work done. Guys make sure you eat something ok" Onew then got up and went to check on taemin. He wasn't in his room. "Was he still in the bathroom" thought Onew. He walked to the bathroom door and knocked asking "hey taemin are you okay?" He heard Taemin whisper as if he was talking to someone else. "Was he on the phone, ...in the bathroom?" Onew continued to ask himself.

"I'm fine, don't worry hyung" responded Taemin.

"Alright just come out soon so you can eat something" he said while walking towards his room. He sat at his desk trying to collect his thoughts. Not only was Key even more worked up. Jonghyun is also upset. Taemin seems to be hiding in the bathroom, probably doesn't want to face Minho. He was also on the phone with someone, most likely Kai. If he called Kai then something big must have happened. I wish I had more time to help but I have to work