Key

The Misconception of Us

It was the morning when key woke up for his usual morning routine. He went over to the bathroom and went straight to the shower. After he started to work on his face. He some music and continued with his usual maintenance. Once he had cleaned his face entirely he went on to do his makeup. It was always clean and simple. Once he was done he groaned at what he had to do next. Wake up jonghyun.

"Why did he have to ask me to wake him up, he should just get an alarm like normal people" he said to himself.

He walked out of the bathroom and went to go wake up Jonghyun.

"Hey get up". He said in a calm voice. When Jonghyun refused to move key started to get annoyed

"ya! Why are you being like this get up" he said in a loud voice while trying to physically shake him awake. Jonghyun wasn't budging so key began to repeat "get up" in and annoying and even louder voice. Jonghyun , who was extremely exughted from his busy schedule and was no mood to get up, he grabbed Key's arm firmly.

"No no no please no!" yelled key in desperation. Jonghyun still half asleep, pulled him down, into the bed and threw the covers over him. Having have been in this situation before key decided not to struggle. A hopeless key now lay in the clutches of a tired and annoyed Jonghyun. Key then heard a knock and someone coming into the room.

"Hey I heard some noise are you ok?" It was Onew.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, help me" said Key in a pleading tone. Onew gave key a look of confusion.

"why are you"

"Come on just help me hyung!" Interrupted Key.

"...alright" Onew helped pull Jonghyun off while Key slide out and off the bed. Onew continued to look at Key for some sort of explanation but key didn't want to say anything that might later be questioned. "Come on Hyung let's go eat breakfast" Onew still wanted answers but he didn't want to pry.