Epilogue

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

Chorong running to the parking lot, because she late for her acting class. Now, she become an actress but she still take acting class on university. She look at her phone, there’s message from her manager about her schedule today.

“Today, we have the managing director of SM Group who was successful ealier this month in his  new strategy in revisiting the software market, which has been internationally recognized and brought  Korea into the spotlight. We have SM group director now, Park Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol watch the TV from his car, he wearing black sunglasses and wearing office style.  He’s now become one of the successful man in Korea.

On other side, Chanyeol grandfather is gardening with his great-grandson, he is Park Yura son, Uhm Taekyung. Yura and her husband now busy with their food business but not related to SM group, it owned by Yura husband. At her restaurant, Bomi’s father and mother who become chef and manager.

Yoon Dujun now work on Suho company, he’s become a producer of the idol and artist at KJM entertainment.

Suho has arrived to the Korea, he driving his car to the some place. Its one of the university in Korea, Suho entering the theater hall, and see Chorong who practicing acting class that’s drama musical.  Suho clapped after watch Chorong performance.

“You’re still trembling when doing that part, that kissing scene…” he said walking downstairs towards Chorong.

Chorong looked up and feel surprised. “Suho?”

“Annyeong… long time no see…”

Everyone at the theater whispering when looking at Suho.

“Are you from Seattle?” one of the student asked him.

Suho nodded. “How can you know that?”

“Are you EXO member right? Kim Suho the heir from KJM entertainment…”

Suho just smiled. Chorong feel awkward, she bit her lower lips and looking down.

“Why are you here?” asked some student. “Are you want to choose us to enter KJM?”

Suho shook his head. “I want to pick up my girlfriend… Park Chorong? come here…” he said to her.

Everyone whispering and look at Chorong, Chorong just standing still until Suho walk to the stage and grab her hand.

“I keep my promise…”

Chorong look at him and smile. “I know…” she said.

They walking outside together while locked their hands together.

“Kyungsoo, are you want to go?” Kyungsoo grandmother asked him, while she sprays the flowers at front yard their house.

Kyungsoo wearing the white uniform, he become a doctor now.

“Don’t forget to get your tuxedo with Eunji after your class finished,” she said.

“Ne~ I will...” he said and getting in on his car.

“Wait! Wait!” Bomi yelled on the street chasing the bus who started leave her.

But the bus stop and Bomi entering the bus.

“Yak! Third year! Late even on a day li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter