17. Hurt

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At evening Bomi go to the school sports field, she want to practice her running skill again. She’s keep running. Then she se Kyungsoo walking near the sports field, looks like he want to go to EXO studio.

“Kyungsoo!” Bomi call him.

Kyungsoo turn around to Bomi and look at her, he then walk into Bomi.

“What are you doing here?” Bomi asked him.

“Just… walking around, you look so tired Bomiah,” he said wiping her sweat on forehead.

Bomi shivering because Kyungsoo touch and she step back. “Ehm… yes, I want to join school national Olympic soon,” she said.

Kyungsoo smile and looking down.

“Are you okay?” Bomi asked him.

Kyungsoo sighs. “I’m sorry for what happen in Fiji,” he said.

Bomi bite her lower lips. “It’s okay… you don’t have to be sorry, I’m the one who have to sorry to you because…”

Suddenly Kyungsoo kissed her. Bomi widening her eyes then close her eyes, she feel surprised because Kyungsoo act, its just quick kiss, Kyungsoo release her, Bomi open her eyes and look at Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo…” Bomi muttering.

Then Kyungsoo turn around to his left side, Chanyeol standing at there. Bomi look at Chanyeol who staring at them so angry. Bomi feel afraid see Chanyeol expression then he walk toward them and hit Kyungsoo until fall to the ground.

“I said to you that her is mine!” Chanyeol shout.

“Park Chanyeol…” Bomi try to separated them.

Chanyeol look at her with teary eyes. “You?! This is how you pay about everything I’ve done to you? Is this your answers?!”

“Park Chanyeol… I… I… Please listen to me…”

“No! There’s nothing again that need to explain… Yoon Bomi, don’t talk to me again and I don’t want to see you anymore!” He said and leave them with anger.

Bomi tears suddenly fall, she feel guilty to Chanyeol, now he leave. Kyungsoo get up and hug Bomi.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Kyungsoo said to her.

Bomi crying and try to smile, she release his hug. “Gwaenchana…” she said.

Chanyeol get shower at his house, he keep groan and screaming because he’s so angry about what he see earlier. Kyungsoo and Bomi kissed in front of him. Is she doesn’t know that Chanyeol is on EXO studio? She’s looks like after practicing.

After get shower, he changing his clothes and lying on his bed, he took his phone and staring at his wallpaper, its Bomi picture, he suddenly change it, after that Kyungsoo call him, but Chanyeol keep push reject button. He’s so upset, angry, and broken heart.

Bomi sit on her desk study she touch her bracelet from Chanyeol, she smile at it with teary eyes.

“I’m sorry Chanyeol, I hurt your feeling,” she said then she can’t hold her tears, she crying hard without sound that night.

School has started.  Bomi walk alone to her class, she not see Kyungsoo attending class that day.

When break time, every student run to the canteen. Bomi feel so curious, then she go outside her class, she meet Suho. Suho look at her and smile.

“Bomi, I think you don’t want to see that…” Suho said.

“What happen?” Bomi asked him.

Then a student shout loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter