10. Girlfriend and Boyfriend

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think I like you Yoon Bomi…” Chanyeol whisper with smiling face.

And the rain suddenly stop pouring. Chanyeol take the rock and crave and write something in the wall with rock.

The sun began to shine, morning has come. Bomi wake up from her sleep, she’s shocked because Chanyeol sleep in her thigh.

“Yak!!! Go away!!!” She scream.

Chanyeol head fell down to the ground and complained.

“Let me take you home…” Chanyeol said.

“Forget it, I have to think of an excuse to tell my parents, I’ll take the bus,” Bomi answered and keep looking down.

“Want me to give you a good excuse?” Chanyeol suddenly step near Bomi and faced her looks like want to kiss her.

Bomi turn to him and surprised because she feel nervous, she step Chanyeol foot. Chanyeol scream of the pain he get.

“Yakkk!!!” Chanyeol complained.

Bomi walk entering her house with a tip toe, but she looked at her parents is standing behind the door, her brother in there too. Bomi kneel down.

“I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again, I will change the umbrella too…” Bomi said and looking down. “Mom, dad, oppa… I’ve done a terrible deed…” She mumbled and touch her mom feet.

“Terrible deed?” Dujun said.

“We know where you going… the heir of SM group right?” her dad said.

“Everyone knows that SM Group is number one company in Korea…” her mom said too.

“They have your school right now… SM High School, they owned them…” her dad said.

“Mwo?” Bomi stand up and look confused.

“He called us before you came, he apologize to us because of him you can’t go home last night. What is his name again?” her mom try to remember.

“Park… Park Chanyeol…?” Bomi make sure the name of person who call her parent.

“Ne~ Park Chanyeol… I’m curious if he is good looking or not…” her mom added.

“Bom, because he apologize, he told me that he will introduce my band to a producer…” Dujun pinched her cheek,.

“Look at this… this is from him… pretty right? We can sell more tteobboki now with new tools, it must be expensive,” her dad pointing the cooking tools on the table.

Bomi just shook her head. “Ige mwoya? He give you all this?” Bomi asked her family.

Her family nodded.

Everyone is looking at Chanyeol, but Chanyeol walk so confident, he stopped in front of class 2-1. He counting.

1…2…3… the bells break time is ringing. Then he look Bomi walk alone to the door, he grab Bomi arm and cross with his arm. Bomi looked up and Chanyeol smiled at her. Bomi try to release her from Chanyeol.

“Yakkk!!! What are you doing?!” Bomi shout at him.

Everyone in the corridor staring them, Kyungsoo walk outside class too and stop because see Chanyeol and Bomi together.

“Kyungsoo, let’s go to cafeteria, I have something to tell you guys…” he said with wink to Bomi.

Kyungsoo just nodded and look at Bomi, Bomi just mumble and try to go from Chanyeol grip.

At the canteen…

“Hyung… why you…” Sehun asked Chanyeol.

EXO member confused when look Chanyeol and Bomi together. Every fangirl EXO gather in canteen too because curious with that situation, Yoon Bomi who is EXO target before now cross arm with Park Chanyeol.

“Yoon Bomi, they’re EXO member, Suho, Xiumin, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Kai, Sehun, and Kyungsoo… Guys, I’m introduce to you Yoon Bomi,” Chanyeol said to them. “Now sit and don’t try to leave…” he whisper to Bomi.

Bomi just silence and mumble to herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter