What If

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Yura are in the hospital now, they accompany their grandfather who was unconscious.

"Chanyeol, how about Bomi?"

"I don't know the noona. I'm confused. "

"You know, follow your heart, I don't want you to be unhappy, I saw you together Bomi. It is the first timeyou open your heart. "

"Noona ... This is not the right time ..."

"Chan. .."

"Only grandfather and yourselves that I have now."

"Chan!"

Chanyeol sigh and go into the room of his grandfather. When Chanyeol in a room of his grandfather. His grandfather opened his eyes and saw Chanyeol sitting next to his bed.

"Chanyeol ..."

"Grandpa ... are you aware?"

"Chanyeol, I already made SM group company and advancing over the years. But why my family not wanted the throne? Chanyeol you’re the only hope…” he said.

Chanyeol looking down and thinking. “Grandpa, I’ll do it…”

“Mwo?! Oppa! Are you crazy? Why are you agree? We have decided to refused this marriage!” Hayoung said to him.

Chanyeol just give a cold stare. “I just want you to know that, I’ll going.”

“Oppa! Park Chanyeol oppa!” Hayoung yelled try to call him but Chanyeol doesn’t want to hear it.

Hayoung quickly call Sehun. “Sehun… Chanyeol oppa…” she tell everything to Sehun.

Chanyeol walk to EXO studio, EXO member gathered at there.

“Why are you want to meet me?” Chanyeol asked them.

“Woah, the amazing Park Chanyeol become cold again?” Baekhyun try to keep the situation warm because Sehun stare Chanyeol like he want to kill him.

“Nice to see you then,” Chanyeol said with little smile.

“Really? Because you don’t seem that pleased to meet us,” Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol.

“Whats wrong with this situation? We haven’t seen each other for so long,” Yixing said look at Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kyungsoo.

“Chan, we already know where is Bomi go. You should to see her…” Suho said to him.

“Why do I have to see her?” Chanyeol said with cold sound.

All EXO member looks surprised because Chanyeol look not interest with Bomi.

“What? Chan…” Suho mutter.

Chanyeol get the drink from the freezer and drink it. “Girl like her don’t mean anything to me now,” he said calmly.

“Chanyeol, so you doesn’t want to meet her? Even once... did you forget our planned?” Xiumin asked him.

“Now, I don’t have time to think about stuff like that, my company need me, SM and Oh group need this marriage,” Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo clenching his hands. “Park Chanyeol what are you talking about?”

“Hyung, you really mean that? Hayoung is Sehun girlfriend…” Kai pointing Sehun.

“We meet after all this time and all of you just want talk about this silly stuff?” Chanyeol look at them.

“You yourself a men with your act like this?!” Suho stare at him. “Sehun is your bestfriend! You know Bomi loves you! You have to fight for her!” Suho grab his collar.

Chanyeol smirked. “She said she doesn’t even serious with me so?”

“Chanyeol! Hayoung is Sehun girlfriend! Why are you being like this?! Back then you angry with me because you said I take your girl from you and now… you take you friend girlfriend too?!” Kyungsoo pushed Suho and he become the one who grab Chanyeol collar shirt.

Sehun can’t hold his anger, he walk to Chanyeol and beat him, he hit Chanyeol face until Chanyeol fall. Chanyeol just smirked.

“You’re the one that asking us for helping you to through all this! But why?!” Sehun keep beat him, Chanyeol not reply him.

“Sehun…” All member trying to stop Sehun.

“Whose fault is it that Bomi and her family can’t go back to Seoul? Whose fault that she have to feel suffer because sacrifice her love for protect people that she loves?! Are you really a men?!!!” Sehun shout at him.

Chanyeol widening his eyes.

Yixin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter