Valentine's Day

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you are Park Chorong? we heard you call EXO member to beat up Woohyun, who do you think you are? Or you call people who have same face like EXO member?”

When after school, Woohyun friends block Chorong way to go home. There’s 2 boy and 2 girl, one of the girl is Soyu, Woohyun new girlfriend. Chorong just looking down, she can’t speak anything. Soyu pushed her until she fall to the ground. Everyone laughs at her, Chorong tears become fall down.

“You just a stupid girl, how can Woohyun choose you become her girlfriend in the past, you just have money to buy his love,” one guy said to her.

Chorong bite her lower lips, her tears keep falling to her cheek until… a hand showed up in front of her, welcoming her to take it. Chorong looked up, it Suho. Suho give wide smile to her.

“Park Chorong-ssi…” Suho said to her.

Chorong take his hand and stand up, then Suho hug her shoulder and facing the bullies. “She is my girl, she is the one who steal my heart, Kim Suho the heir of KJM entertainment, part of EXO.”

Four of them shocked, and student that watching that situation whispering and the girl feel upset because Suho confession.

Suho look at Chorong and smile. “Chorong, stop running away from me to another guy that doesn’t worth it to have your heart and come to me,” he said.

Chorong look at him with confused face.

“What? He is really Kim Suho?” Soyu whispering to her friends. “She with him?”

“You, you must be that girl yesterday, do you remember me right?” Suho asked Soyu.

Soyu just silent.

“You have yours, Woohyun. She have me now, so you can’t bother her again from now on, I warn you for the first and last time,” he said to Soyu. Suho tighten his hug to Chorong and take Chorong go from there.

At Suho car, Chorong just silent and can’t look Suho. Suho smile at her and put seat belt to Chorong, Chorong shocked because her body touching with Suho. Suho just smile.

“Why are you suddenly acting like this?” Chorong asked him.

“You should say thank you rather than questioning me,” he said.

“Errr~ thank you,” Chorong said.

“I said to you that your tears is don’t deserve to him or people like that,” Suho said.

Chorong nodded.  “I won’t cry again.”

“Good girl, should we go now? I will treat you a lunch,” he said.

Chorong give smile at him and nod.

“Where is Suho? He being weird now…” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

“Doesn’t he remember that tomorrow its time to gathered at his house?” Yixing asked them.

“Looks like it because Soojung again, that girl really a troublesome to Suho,” Kai said.

“Why he accepted the arrange married with her?” Xiumin asked Kai.

“She had an illness and her age is not long. So she uses Suho to accompany her throughout her life. Suho become her guardian,” Kai said. “But even she has illness but her behavior really… she is bad for Suho,” Kai added again.

“You know everything about Suho,” Xiumin said.

“Of course, he is my cousin,” Kai said.

Chorong now at Bomi tteobboki shop, Bomi and Dujun become a worker for today.

“What are you doing Rong, with all that book recipe?” Dujun asked her.

“Tomorrow is Valentine’s day. I wanted to do something special,” Chorong answered with happy eyes.

Dujun and Bomi come forward to her.

“For whom?” Bomi asked.

“For me?” Dujun asked her.

Chorong just smile at staring blankly. “Geunyang… someone special…” Chorong said.

“Ohoho… Chorong? are you move on now?” Bomi .

Chorong just giggling. “Bomi, aren’t you going to give Chanyeol any chocolate? Or special gift to him?” Chorong asked her.

Bomi looking down. “Why wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter