Happy Ending?

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Bomi see Chanyeol standing next to him, Bomistand.

"Park Chanyeol ..."

"Yoon Bomi ..." Chanyeol walks in on him andcuddling closely with Bomi.

Bomi eyes dilate, he wanted to avenge a hugChanyeol, but Bomi just flashes erratically.

Chanyeol embraced tightly Bomi, and smelling theBomi hair unraveled. Chanyeol smile, he was relieved to be able to hug the girl that he loved.

Last reply to Bomi Chanyeol, his hands gripping the arms of fabric suit Chanyeol, he smiled.

Chanyeol loosen her arms and continued to kiss the brow Bomi. Bomi chuckle because the action ofChanyeol on it.

"I miss you, Yoon Bomi." Chanyeol cupped the cheeksBomi. "Never again run away from me, because I'm sorry took you in situations like this."

Bomi grinned at her. "Silent and kiss me," said Bomiago shut his eyes.

Chanyeol smiles and gives a sweet Peck on the noseBomi, Bomi opened his eyes and hit the chestChanyeol. They laugh together.

Chorong crying in the car, she go to the field of flowers together with Suho.

“How long are you going to cry?” Suho asked. “If someone saw you, they might think you’re in mourning,” Suho said to her.

Chorong sobbing. “Can anything be any more moving than that?” Chorong wiped her tears. “Hayoung is really so cool, I thought everything will be messed up because Bomi can’t stopped Chanyeol to do the wedding, but Hayoung… for Sehun she do anything…” Chorong look at Suho then look away again.

Suho giggled because see Chorong crying. Then he getting out from car. Chorong followed him, she getting out too. Now both of them facing the ocean together.

“Can we talk about us right now?” Suho asked her.

“Hmm…” Chorong muttering.

“Bomi and Chanyeol are destined to be with, I'm sure of it. What do you think?” Suho look at her.

Chorong nodded. “They’re meant to be…”

“No… I asked about us, what do you think about us?”

Chorong keep looking down. Suho touch her chin and make her facing him. Suho smile at her, his face is approaching Chorong face, Chorong close her eyes tightened. Suho see her act and giggled, then he give a peck to Chorong forehead. Chorong opened her eyes and locked her eyes with Suho. Her hand circling around Suho neck, she smile at him. Suho look confused.

“I think… now we should often talk about us…” Chorong said to him.

Suho smile at her then hug her.

Kyungsoo walk alone with his bag to the airport, he remember the night before he pick up Bomi.

Kyungsoo hit Chanyeol face until he fall to the ground. Chanyeol sigh.

“Bomi… I can’t let her go… rather than making things hard for her, I’d thought it might be better to send her with you. I didn’t  even want to imagine it, but if I had to… I thought the right person to be with her its you…” Chanyeol said to him.

“Park Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo looks angry with him.

“But still… I can’t let her go!” Chanyeol yelled to himself and throw a rock far from they sight.

Then Kyungsoo remember what Bomi said to him after she met Chanyeol at the hotel the night before the wedding.

Bomi hold her tears, Kyungsoo sit beside her at the bench in the park of the resort.

“I tried to stop him, I tried to say him not to do it but…” Bomi crying. “I care about people around me, I don’t want them getting hurt because of me, I know Sehun must be hurt but my family, Chorong family and you… I can’t…”

Kyungsoo patted her shoulders. “I know how you feel… so can you let him go? And come to me?” Kyungsoo asked her.

Bomi suddenly stop crying then she give a peck to Kyungsoo cheek. “Thank you for always here… when I need someone to lean on but…” Bomi looking down.

Kyungsoo sighed.

“Should I tell you about my feeling before all this happened?”

Kyungsoo look at her. Bomi looked up and smile. “I decided about my feeling when we are back from Fiji, I decided to choose Chanyeol, even I know I have feelings towards you too. But, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter