All Is Clear

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This time, let’s see what Kyungsoo choose…” Yura said and opene the paper. It’s  Fencing.

Two days later, Fencing game it started. The winner is Kyungsoo. Bomi and Chorong feel happy.

“Now is 1:1, let see for the last game Bomi choice,” Yura said and open the paper. “Relay… its athletic…”

Everyone shocked because in Kyungsoo side it just Bomi. Chanyeol feel happy and satisfied.

“So… I think we know who is the winner…” Chanyeol said with smile.

Yura kick his leg. “Don’t be a jerk!”

“Noona, how can this be, if is a relay I lost number of person…” Kyungsoo said.

“Ani… I can do it… we can do it Kyungsoo, me and you together,” Bomi said. “Unnie, I can running, its my speciality, let me be Kyungsoo partner,” Bomi said to Yura.

“Bomi, are you sure?” Yura asked her.

Bomi nodded.

“Yak! We’re male and there’s so many of us, you can’t  go against the man…” Chanyeol said.

“And I could be expelled if I lose, I have to try my best not to have regrets…” Bomi said.

“Okay, If this being like this, this relay will be different, in 400 meters, just two of person can go, Kyungsoo with Bomi, and Chanyeol? Who do you pick to be your partner?”

Chanyeol look at EXO member. “I pick Suho, Suho is faster than any of us…” Chanyeol said.

“Geurae, if everyone agree then, we meet in two days?” Yura said and go.

Chanyeol feel jealous and staring at them two. Bomi smile to Kyungsoo.

“Why’d you say  you want do it?  You will dead if you running 200 meters…” Chorong said to her.

“I don’t know, I just must to help Kyungsoo, no one in his side right now…” Bomi reply her.

“You want to fix everything? But this is not the way, its 1:1 now, you probably lose with them. Why you don’t just say that you pick him, you love him… it’s the better way than any of this,” Chorong said.

“I didn’t want everyone to hate Kyungsoo, and… I don’t know too about my feelings now…” Bomi said. “Love is not important again for me… its life and dead between Kyungsoo.”

“What about losing?” Chorong asked her. “You will get expelled…”

“I’m going to win… believe me…” she said.

“Are you sure?”

Bomi shook his head. “I heard Suho is so fast…” she said and sighs.

“Aigoo~ why are you drown at this situation,” Chorong said. “This won’t work…  I have to do something about Suho, maybe put  some diarrhea medicine in his food…”

“Andwaejo…” Dujun entering Bomi room.

“Yak! Oppa! Why are you came here?” Bomi shout to Dujun.

“Chorong, how cheaty you are…” Dujun said.

“Mwo? Are you on Chanyeol side now oppa?” Chorong asked him.

“That’s not it… but how could you even think to poisoning people food,” he said. “It’ll never work you know…”

Bomi and Chorong looking down together.

When Suho at gym to cardio exercise alone, Chorong walk to him alone too. Suho look at her and stop, he get down from it and give a smirk to Chorong.

“So, are you here to asking me to lose on purpose?” Suho asked her.

“It doesn’t matter to you who wins… but Bomi…”

“Will be expelled?”

“Aren’t you embarrassed to be working so hard to beat a girl?” Chorong said to him.

“I think it would be mor embarrassing if I lost to a girl…”

Chorong turn to him. “So, you won’t give up on this game?”

“I do on Bomi side and Kyungsoo… but I want to do my best, Chanyeol choosing me into this, I can’t let him down on purpose…” Suho said.

“Yak!” Chorong shout at him.

Suho step forward to Chorong make they standing so closer. “You know, you’re not in a position to say this to me.”

“What did you say?”

“I told you… I went to your house back then to asking your help too but you’re too busy with your boyfriend… The exit door is in that way… you can leave now…” Suho then step backward and walk away from her.

Chorong just blinking. “Yak!!! Kim Suho!!!” but Suho ignore her.

“I’m home…” Bomi said after back from practicing.

Her mother grab her hand and make her sit down on the couch.

“Yak! Yoon Babomi! What’s this match? And why are you getting expelled from school?”She asked her.

“Ah… that is…”

“She’s cheating on Chanyeol with Kyungsoo and busted so Chanyeol mad at her… am I right Bomiya?” Dujun said.

Bomi glaring at Dujun, Dujun just smile at her.

“Well that…”

“No! Just answers! Yes or not you are cheating on him?” her father asked her.

“Yes! Its right!” Bomi shout at them.

Her parent are shocked.

“Oh my goodness… its so hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter