I'm Sorry

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!” Soojung call Suho when see Suho getting out from his car. Suho looks not interest at her but keep trying to smile. Soojung walk into him. “Oppa, where are you from?”Soojung asked him.

“Soojung we need to talk,” Suho said to her seriously.

They entering at Suho house and sit together at the couch.

“What do you want to talk?” She asked him.

Suho put out the ring from his finger. “Soojung, I’m sorry,” he said to her, giving back the ring.

“Oppa? What are you doing?” Soojung asked him.

“I can’t do this anymore, I’m not your soulmat or your…”

“Oppa!” Soojung shout at him. “Don’t say that! I don’t want to hear that!” she closed her ears.

Suho touch her hand from her ears. “Listen to me…  we are not belong together..” he said.

Soojung staring at him. “Are you have another girl? Are you fall in love with her?”

Suho just sigh. “Soojung… I…”

“How can you do this?! I love you oppa,” she’s started crying.

“Soojung…”

Soojung stop her tears and stand up. “Is it her? Park Chorong? is it her?!”

Suho look shocked but he nodded.  Then Soojung took off her ring and throwing it. “I hate you! I hate her!” she screams. “You want me to died oppa? You like stabbing me!” she shout at him.

Suho stand up and hug him. “I love you… but not like that, I’m your oppa, you can lean on me whenever you want but I love someone else now and its real from my heart, can you understand my feeling?” he asked her.

Soojung keep crying. “Oppa, let me be with you until my life over, I can’t live longer… can you stay with me until that thing happen? I need you…” she said.

Suho sigh, Soojung keep use her illness to get Suho back but not this time, Suho really love someone else, then he release his hug from her. “I can’t… maybe I can accompany you like that, i… you may hate me but I can lie to myself Soojung.”

Soojung make a step back with teary eyes. “I hate you! Don’t ever meet me again!” she said to Suho and runaway from him.

Suho chase her, but Soojung already call taxi and go. He sigh. “I’m sorry Soojung…” he mutter.

Bomi walk to Chanyeol house, she hold her tears and trying to smile when entering the house gate. When she want to knock the door, the door is opened, and Chanyeol sister Park Yura standing at there.

“Oh? Yoon Bomi? What are doing here?” Park Yura asked her.

Bomi bowing to her. “Annyeong haseo Yura unnie, I wanna meet Chanyeol, is he here?”

Park Yura smile at her. “Ne~ He’s on his room, get in, I should go now, nice to meet you again Bomi,” she said.

“Ne~ Yura unnie, thank you so much…”

After Yura leave, Bomi keep showing her smile face when walk to Chanyeol room.

“Park Chanyeol! Lets play! Where are you?!” She shout.

Chanyeol just lying on his bed, when he heard Bomi voice, he get up and standing at the mirror. “I’m good…” Then he lying again to the bed.

Bomi opening his door room. “Park Chanyeol! Are you here?” Bomi look at his room and she smile when she Chanyeol figure lying on the bed. She walking toward Chanyeol. “Park Chanyeol! Lets play!” Bomi said to him.

Chanyeol pretending lazy to get up. “Why are you here?” he asking her.

“Lets play together today…” Bomi said and show him what she brought it’s a lunch box. “Lets go picnic today,” she said.

Chanyeol get up and looks confused, this is not like Bomi usually, Bomi doesn’t want to walk with him if not Chanyeol not forced her. “Are you hit your head before you come to here?” Chanyeol asked her.

Bomi giggled. “Wae? You don’t like it! Lets play together…” Bomi touch Chanyeol arm.

In the end, Chanyeol agree to going picnic with Bomi. Chanyeol is driving car while Bomi keep singing to him, she looks so happy that day, or pretending to be happy. Chanyeol bring her to his own villa near the beach. After arrived, they going to fruit garden behind the villa, Bomi and Chanyeol take the appl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter