11. Party

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the car…

“Annyeong haseo Park Chorong imnida…”

“Annyeong haseo Park Chanyeol imnida…”

“Oh? Your last name is same… hoksi… are you…” Bomi teased them.

“Yak! How can I’d be Park Chanyeol family? Even our last name is same but it doesn’t mean me and him…”

Bomi laughed. “I know, I don’t want to my best friend have a fact that she is have blood line same as him…” Bomi pointing Chanyeol. “Ah! Park Chanyeol! I bring Chorong with us because I don’t want to be alone at there… Chorong said it’s a party for Jung Eunji right?”

Chorong slapped Bomi arm.

“Looks like Chorong knows about EXO schedule…” Chanyeol said.

“It’s because…”

Chorong covering Bomi mouth. “Aniyo… I just… my cousin is EXO fan before she graduate, she’s your senior…”

Chanyeol just nodded.

Finally they arrived in the hotel, they’re walking to ballroom the party place.

“Suho!” Chanyeol waving his hand to Suho who standing in front of ballroom.

Suho smile and look at Bomi and Chanyeol but he confused when see the girl beside Bomi. “Who is she?” Suho thought.

Chorong bowing and smile to him.

“She’s Bomi’s best friend, her name is Park Chorong. Chorong-ssi he is Suho,” Chanyeol said.

“I know who he is, Kim Suho, one of EXO member, owned KJM entertainment, you help Bomi once right? Bomi told me,” Chorong said so innocently to Suho.

Suho feel surprised because she looks like a fangirl or EXO sasaeng usually. He just give a bitter smile to her.

They’re entering the hall. Chanyeol walk with Suho to EXO member, Bomi and Chorong just standing and look around. She and Chorong feel amazed. Bomi look to EXO member, she see Kyungsoo standing quietly in there, but he looks so sad.

“Bomi, I’m hungry lets get something to eat…” Chorong grab Bomi and they walk to food corner.

They try every food at there. But suddenly four girl came to Bomi and Chorong.

“Yoon Bomi, so brave to come out at here, this is just for person who is on the First Place! Not for scholarship student!”

“Joy, she’s with Park Chanyeol, she’s his girlfriend now…” whisper one of the girl.

“I don’t care! How dare you be Chanyeol oppa girlfriend, you’re so disgusting!” Joy pour the wine to Bomi face.

“Yak! What are you doing?! We are not bothering you why you so mean to her!” Chorong shout.

Every people in that room watching at them, EXO see that too, Chanyeol feel anger he want to help Bomi but Kyungsoo hold him.

“Rong, we should go, they’re right, we’re not belong here…” Bomi said looking down.

“But…” Chorong mumbled.

Then when Bomi and Chorong want to leave, Joy slapped Bomi face until she fall down. Kyungsoo keep holding Chanyeol to stand still.

“Why are you…?”

“Don’t get into women fight…” Kyungsoo said.

Then Jung Eunji walk to the hall and standing beside Bomi, she help Bomi to stand up, she’s then facing Joy and the three.

“Red Velvet? I know who you are… But I don’t remember that I inviting you to came to my party… Now leave! You’re not belong in here…!” Eunji shout at them.

“Bbbuut…” Joy mumbling.

“Now!” Eunji shout again.

Joy and her friends running outside the ballroom.

“Thank you,” Bomi said to Eunji.

“Bomi, are you okay?” Chorong asked her.

Bomi turned to EXO place, she’s look at Chanyeol who still standing watching her and she look at Kyungsoo who just drinking, she felt embarrassed that time, she’s always become a troublemaker.

“Kyungsoo, can you help me?” Eunji call Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol feel upset because Eunji not call her, she knows that Bomi is Chanyeol girlfriend, but she end up calling Kyungsoo.

Eunji, Bomi and Kyungsoo walk outside the hall, Chorong want to follow them but a hand hold Chorong. Chorong turn around and he is Kim Suho.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter