Real Happy Ending

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi waiting for Chanyeol at Han River, she and Chanyeol want to do a date like a normal couple. Bomi said to Chanyeol that she doesn’t want used Chanyeol car because normal couple usually walking together on the street.

“Where is he? Why he’s so long?” Bomi keep looking at her watch.

“Boom!!!” someone touch Bomi’ shoulder.

“Yakkk!!!” Bomi yelled and turn around. Bomi hitting Chanyeol chest. “Yak! Park Chanyeol! You want me died because heart attack?!”

Chanyeol giggled and try to stop Bomi for hitting him, he hug her. “I’m sorry… I just want to give you a surprise…” he said.

“Its not funny you know…”

“Arrasseo…. So we’re officially become normal couple huh?”

“Not yet…” Bomi glaring at him.

“Are you sulky again? Want me to lift up you right here? Or want me to kiss you?” Chanyeol lean closer to Bomi.

Bomi stepped on Chanyeol foot. “ert!”

Chanyeol complained.

But, finally they’re walking together and like other couple they do various thing for they today dating.

Suho knocked at Chorong house.  Chorong open ther door, they smiling each other.

“Come in… my parents already waiting for you,” Chorong grab Suho arm.

Suho look at Chorong dad who watching TV and her mom busy at the kitchen.

“Mom, Dad… Suho is here…” Chorong shout to them.

Chorong parents turn around to them two and smile.

“Omo~ Are you Kim Suho? Chorong talk a lot about you… come here, sit down please,” her mother walking toward them and told Suho to sit across Chorong’s father.

“Annyeon haseo, Kim Suho imnida…” Suho bowing to them before sit down.

Suho and Chorong look happy together. They’re dinner together and talk about each other stuff and problem with happy face. After dinner, Chorong take Suho to her room before Suho get back to his house.

“So this is my room…” Chorong opened her room door.

“Its… very… neat… and smells good,” Suho sniff at Chorong room.

Chorong slapped Suho chest. “Yak! Don’t be like that!” she yelled at him.

Suho just giggled. They sit together at Chorong bed. “I like your parents, they seems very friendly,” Suho said to her.

“Thank you…” Chorong smile at him.

Suho sigh and his expression suddenly frowning. “Chorong…”

“Ne?”

“There’s something I want to tell you…”

“Suho… you look bad? Is there something happened?”

“Today I’m so happy because I spending my day with you, but I have bad news and good news for you…”

“Just tell me… I’m ready to hear…”

“I’m…” Suho looking at her. “Leaving…” he finished his words.

Chorong look shocked and glaring at Suho because she doesn’t believe what she heard. “Suho… to where?”

“Seattle, America…” Suho said.

Chorong gulped and hold her tears. “When… ani… for how long?” she asked to Suho.

“Soon, maybe… around 4 or 5 years? I got announcement from University of Washington Foster School of Business…” he sigh.

Chorong patting Suho shoulder and trying to smile. “That’s good. You’ll go and will become better business man for your company,” she said looking down. “Now, I think that’s not a bad news, this could be also a good news. So what’s the other news? A good news?” she looking at Suho eyes.

Suho silent for a while until he’s ready to say,”That when I’m back, you’ll be the very first person whom I’ll seek out, I’m sure of that because you’re my girlfriend, I will keep our relationship. Do you trust me? or if you…”

Before Suho finished his words, Chorong suddenly hug him tightly. “I will… I will trust you, promise me that you’ll be back and I’ll be the first person that you’ll seek out,” she said to him.

Suho release her hug and looking at her eyes, Suho lean closer to Chorong and kiss her for a second, after the kiss finish. “I promised…” he said and smile at her.

Chorong reply his smile and hug him again.

Bomi’s parents get her house back, now they living like was. Bomi’s mom is ironing Bomi’s uniform and remember when first time Bomi moving to the SM High School. She smile while ironing the uniform.

“Seems like only yesterday you moving to SM High School  but you’re already become a senior on that school now,” she said.

“Ne~ thank you for assured me to go to that high school…” she said while eating with her brother.

“Yoon Bomi, you will attend your senior prom night? But why you wearing uniform and eating so much? You’ll get food when you’re arrived there!” Dujun tap Bomi head with his hand.

Bomi just smile. “I’m hungry you know…”

At SM Hotel Ballroom Hall, The graduation party for senior year is began. Every student wearing a tuxedo and gown for their prom party.

EXO member come to the hall, Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Xiumin, and Yixing is graduated right now. Kai and Sehun just following them. But Chanyeol is not there and Kyungsoo too. Girls student become noisy because see them.

On other side, Bomi walking alone to the prom party place, but when she’s on the bus stop, there’s limousine stopped at her sight.  Bomi feel confused, then a driver getting out and opened the car door, she looking around but its just she who standing in that bus stop. Bomi then walking and entering the car.

“Long time no see Miss Yoon Bomi…”

“Halmeoni?”

Its Kyungsoo grandmother. “You want to go to SM prom party right?”

Bomi nodded. “How can you know?”

“Do you believe that I’m your fairy-godmother?” she asked Bomi.

Bomi g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter