Chapter Two

Love And Friendship

“Hyung!” Let’s go on a date”

They were watching a show in the living room with Myungsoo resting his head on Sungkyu’s lap. Sungkyu, who was playing with the younger’s soft hair, suddenly raised his eyebrows.

“Date?”

“Well, we haven’t spent much time together lately, so why not?

“But Myung…Don’t you remember? Tomorrow we will have Weekly Idol recordings. I don’t want you to be tired and all” he said frowning. Sungkyu really wanted to spend time with him but the tight schedules were not helping at all.

“Okay… You are right. I just want to spend time with you” he pouted.

Sungkyu pulled Myungsoo to a sitting position and stared deep into the younger’s eyes. He cupped Myungsoo's cheeks tenderly with his hands and slowly leaned forward for a kiss. Myungsoo’s eyes widened and mouth parted as he was shocked by Sungkyu’s sudden action, but he was enjoying it. Sungkyu chuckled watching that cute derp innocent face of his boyfriend and brushed his fingers on the younger’s cheeks.

“I love you Myungsoo”

“I love you too” Myungsoo sheepishly smiled, cheeks burning flame from blushing.

“We will go on a date next time, okay? Today, let’s just enjoy our moments together here” Sungkyu said giving Myungsoo the most beautiful smile.

“Fine…”

Sungkyu suddenly grabbed his waist and pulled the younger back in his embrace. Myungsoo lifted his head and looked directly into Sungkyu’s eyes. They were sparkling like the stars in the night sky and reflected all the love Sungkyu felt for him. Myungsoo gave him a bright smile before he leaned forward and kissed his leader. It didn’t take long for Sungkyu to reply the kiss. His hand made his way up to Myungsoo's back hair and pulled him forward to deepen the kiss while Myungsoo grabbed his shirt holding it tightly.

Since their amount of oxygen became quite humble, they stopped and pulled away from the kiss for a short while to catch up their breath. Both of them were smiling towards each other and got lost in their own world, the show which they watched earlier long gone in their mind.

Right now, the only thing which mattered was them being together and sharing their love with each other.

 

It had been a while now since Myungsoo confessed to the leader. Sungkyu remembered the day when he told Woohyun about his crush for Sungkyu and he gained a smirk and a crazy idea from Woohyun on how to make a memorable confession.

They set up a picnic in a nearby park which was the perfect place for a confession since it wasn't too crowded and its scenery was just breath-taking 'cause there existed a lot of beautiful sakura trees which created a quite romantic atmosphere. The park used to be a great stop for everyone to spend a lovely time, particularly for love couples, but as soon as new theme parks were built in their neighborhood, the park was easily forgotten.

“Done! Now, how are we gonna get Sungkyu hyung to come here?” Myungsoo asked.

“Don’t worry. Got that all covered” he smirked leaving Myungsoo behind.

A few minutes later, Sungkyu rushed in speed of light to find Myungsoo and when he managed to spot him, he quickly ran to him and examined the latter from top to bottom. Myungsoo was surprised and asked the leader what was wrong.

“Woohyun texted me and said you were beaten up really bad” he said with a surprised look on his face.

Before Myungsoo could reply something, suddenly infinite drops of water came pouring down from the sky. It dropped slowly in the beginning, but rapidly turned into heavy raining. Luckily, there was a big sakura tree nearby under which they went and used as a shed , waiting for the rain to stop. Both of them were soaked wet and the picnic which Woohyun and him set up earlier was completely ruined. Myungsoo sighed, looking at the well damaged picnic. Sungkyu who was rinsing his hair looked up to Myungsoo and followed the younger's stare to the sight of the wet soaked picnic set.

“Myungsoo?” he said making the latter look up to him.

“Did you prepare all this? he asked and the younger nodded.

“Well Woohyun hyung helped too. I thought a perfect picnic would be great for us to enjoy but I didn’t know it was going to rain” he said looking down onto the ground.

“The weather channel did say it was going to rain today, but why here? We could have just eaten in the dorm. You know, where the place is dry and safe … wait! So you were not beaten up?”

Myungsoo shook his head.

“Seriously that Nam Woohyun! I will kick him in the back in the dorm. He almost made me have an heart attack by just thinking that you were hurt!”

“You worried about me?”

“Of course… Why wouldn’t I?” he said petting the younger’s hair.

“I was actually going to make a confession…I wanted to confess that I like you a lot hyung. I thought this idea was perfect, but I guess it didn’t go as planned. I was worried that…

Before Myungsoo could finish his words, he was pulled by the leader who planted a kiss on his lips. Myungsoo eyes widened in confusion and the leader gave him a small laugh looking at how derp Myungsoo’s face looked right now.

“I like you too” Sungkyu said.