Chapter Eight

Love And Friendship

“Leave me alone! Get away from me!”

Woohyun froze on his spot when he heard a furious Myungsoo who was quickly passing him by and fled in his room as fast as possible.

“Myungsoo! I’m sorry!” he then heard the leader say. He watched Sungkyu as he was running towards Myungsoo’s door which was, expectantly after this fight scene, locked. Nevertheless, Sungkyu kept knocking on the door so hard and so long that it seemed it would soon break. Woohyun watched the whole scenario quite puzzled but he wanted to know what happened between the two. That's the reason why he walked towards Sungkyu and noticed Sungkyu mumbling:

“Myung… Open the door, please. I can explain.”

“Go away!”

“Myung please…”

“I said GO AWAY, Kim Sungkyu!!!!!”

“Fine! Suit yourself! Talk to me when you are ready!” Sungkyu replied quite annoyed and wanted to leave Myungsoo alone, but stopped abruptly when he saw Woohyun standing in front of him. Woohyun gave him "what happened" look and Sungkyu just sighed and shrugged. He walked pass him and softly whispered: “Talk to him. He needs it right now.”

Woohyun understood and walked to the younger’s door, knocking cautiously.

“Myungsoo? It’s me, Woohyun. Please open the door.”

He waited a short while and when he eventually heard the door unlocking, he slowly opened it.

“Myungsoo?” he peaked inside and was struck with shock seeing the room all messy with pillows and blankets scattered all over the floor. Then, his eyes caught the sight of the visual who was sitting on the ground with his back leaning against his bed and his head buried on his knees. Woohyun couldn't bare seeing the younger being in such terrible pain and in that way he walked towards him and sat next to him. His eyes grew wider as suddenly Myungsoo wrapped his hand around his waist, resting his head on his shoulder and letting out heartbreaking sobs.

Woohyun patted the younger’s hair, trying to soften the latter.

“You want to talk about it?” He slowly asked.

Myungsoo shook his head vehemently and tightened the hug around the older's waist. Woohyun also layed his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder and the younger leaned his head on it, like it was the most comfortable place in the world. They stayed in this position for a few minutes until the younger broke the silence.

“He cheated on me.” Myungsoo said, his head still resting on Woohyun’s shoulder.

Woohyun suddenly moved his body to face Myungsoo which caused the younger to fall on the floor.

“OUCH! Hyung! That hurt!” he whined.

“I'm sorry. “ Woohyun said apologetically and pulled Myungsoo gently back on his shoulder.

“It's just...I am just so surprised! You say he cheated on you? Impossible Myung... Sungkyu loves you.”

“If he really loves me, he wouldn’t kiss with another member behind my back” Myungsoo replied quite sadly. “…and particularly not with the one member I always thought of to be my best friend.”

Woohyun eyes widened by this comment. “W-what? Who? Sungyeolie? This can't be possible! I mean, you two are best bros since our debut times!”

“I know, but if I'm honest...I was already expecting something like that. Actually, since our last Weekly Idol recording I realized something was going on between them because they are so close together lately and today I got the most obvious evidence that I was right about my assumption of the two.”

Woohyun sighed. He seriously couldn’t believe Sungkyu would do that to Myungsoo. He always thought Sungkyu loved Myung enough to never leave him and particularly to not break his heart. But now Myungsoo was telling him that the leader had cheated on him, and that also with his best friend Sungyeol! This was really incredible! It really made him furious, so much that he was clenching his hands tightly into a fist, ready to teach the leader a proper lecture. But seeing Myungsoo this fragile and heartbroken, his anger ebbed again. He knew the younger needed comfort right now and that's why his hands made their way to cherish Myungsoo’s beautiful, velvet, raven black hair and pulled his head tenderly back on his shoulder. After that, Woohyun wrapped his hand around Myungsoo's shoulder and whispered cursing words about the leader for breaking his heart.

This made Myungsoo laugh and those beautiful laughter sent shivers to Woohyun's heart. He smiled while looking at the younger and when the younger looked up and their eyes met, Woohyun immediately blushed and looked away in another direction. Myungsoo blinked a few times, confused by the bevaviour of his favorite hyung, but he didn't push it and decided instead to enjoy the alone time with the one boy who made his heart heal by just staying by his side.

And in this way, the room turned into a death silence with two boys sitting together on the floor with unspoken love kept inside both of their hearts.

 

OH MY GUSH, I know it's TOO DAMN SHORT and I can't tell you how SINCERELY sorry I am for that!!!! >.< But right now, I'm really short on time and that's also why it took me so long to edit this chapter and AGAIN I can't tell you how sorry I am for that, seriously!!!! >.< Although the quite decent amount of words in this chapter, I still hope that you all liked it and that you still have the interest to continue reading!~_^ There are just TWO chapters left for me to edit and I'll try my very best to edit them as soon as possible!!!!~_^ I'm seriously such a snail in editing and I'm BEGGING you to forgive me for that!!!!>.< It's my very first job as a co-author here on AFF and I seriously don't want to fail that!!!!>.<

I promise, I will add more details when I have more time again, and maybe also one or two chapters, so pretty please stay tuned!!!!^.^