Chapter Four

Love And Friendship

Luckily, INFINITE got a whole day off today and in this way the members had finally some time to rest until they would continue with promoting their new album "Bad". A free day was not unwanted by all seven members since all could do what they wanted. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungkyu were resting in their apartment while Sungyeol and Sungjong went out to the Sakura park. And Woohyun and Myungsoo decided to stay at the dorm watching movies on television.

“Yah! It’s so hot!” Myungsoo whined.

“You want to get some ice-cream? We can go to the store downstairs and get it” Woohyun suggested.

“Nah too lazy. You can go alone and buy it for me, right? Please?” Myungsoo said with pleading eyes and made a cute voice to persuade the elder.

“Your aegyo is not working on me. Now come on, you couch potato!” Woohyun jestered and pulled Myungsoo up. Latter sighed and eventually followed Woohyun outside the door.

They went down the street and were just about to enter the store when suddenly a skater at high speed was about to accidently hit Myungsoo. But just the moment he was about to ram Myungsoo brutally to the ground, Woohyun managed to pull Myungsoo to his side and saved the younger. Myungsoo froze on his spot and somehow his heart started to beat faster than usual as he realized that Woohyun was actually embracing him from behind. But then, Woohyun unwrapped his arms from the younger again and asked him if he was alright. In this moment, Myungsoo looked up to Woohyun and everything around them became suddenly irrelevant. They locked eyes for a moment and got both lost in the dark brown depths of their eyes. But when they realized that they were on the street in public, they both quickly fixed themselves straight with Myungsoo mumbling ‘thanks’ to Woohyun. However, the awkward moment didn’t last long 'cause when they entered the store, they started arguing which flavored ice-cream they should buy.

“I want vanilla flavored!” Myungsoo said grabbing the last vanilla ice-cream. But before he could get it, Woohyun stopped him and stated that he wanted this flavor too.

“No. I want it!”

“No way! I already gave in the last time. Now it's my turn, hyung!” Myungsoo countered back.

Since it's not INFINITE's style to argue about something for hours and then complaining about an unfair decision later, Woohyun suggested a method which was completely unambiguous in its result and, most important, fair.

“Let’s play rock,paper, scissors! Who wins will get it, alright?”

“Fine!” Myungsoo reciprocated and so they played the game where Woohyun came out as winner. He rejoiced happily and grabbed said ice-cream to ravish it with enjoyment but when he looked at Myungsoo's face, he frowned. That's because Myungsoo was sulking with a hanging head and eventually grabbed a chocolate flavored ice-cream. He was about to go to the cash register when Woohyun exhaled a loud breath and suddenly stopped the younger through tipping on his shoulder. He just couldn't stand seeing the younger triste like that and so he handed him the vanilla flavored ice-cream he wanted so badly. Myungsoo looked at him in complete confusion but Woohyun just replied:

“Just take it. I’m being nice here.”

At this, Myungsoo smiled widely and hugged his favorite hyung out of pure joy, thanking him for the ice-cream. Woohyun patted his hand on Myungsoo back and returned the hug. After that, they paid for the ice-cream and eventually went back to their comfortable dorm.

 

Back at the dorm, both seated themselves on the floor while watching a movie. Both of them were enjoying their ice cream until Woohyun caught the messy view in front of him. A bit of ice-cream had found its way to the corner of Myungsoo’s lips. Myungsoo, who had his eyes fixed on the screen, didn’t notice how sloppy he had been eating the ice-cream. That's why Woohyun grabbed a napkin from the table, leaned closer to Myungsoo and began to slowly cleaning Myungsoo’s lips while holding up his chin. Myungsoo startled a bit but was then trapped again by the dark orbs of his older young which distracted him form the world around them.

“Messy” Woohyun said jokingly when he was finished and put the napkin back to the table.

Myungsoo was still lost in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes when Woohyun suddenly waved his hand in front of him. This seemed to be effective since the younger eventually shook his head and looked in another direction, blushing a deep shade of red. Luckily, Woohyun didn’t notice that and just continued watching the movie. Myungsoo stole a quick glance towards the elder who was completely focused on the screen again and suddenly a sweet smile formed on the younger's lips. He didn't know why but suddenly he felt like a million butterflies were fluttering inside of him, a feeling which he didn't feel for a very long time.