Chapter Five

Love And Friendship

Okay for this chapter, remember INFINITE Sesame Player ep 4 where Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong went out (escape to be exact XD) to the park leaving Sungkyu and Myungsoo in the dorm? Well, just imagine this situation while reading  because that's what I have been doing for writing this chapter. It just inspired me to write this XD Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!~_^

 


 

“Hyung! I have to go. It's something REALLY urgent! I am really really sorry, hyung...”

“It’s okay Sungjong-ah, really. I can go to the park by myself.”

Sungjong thanked him for his understanding and eventually Sungyeol was waving his hand towards the maknae until he disappeared in the walking crowd.

Sungyeol sighed. He really wanted to go to the Yeouido park for a little refreshing since it was hot as hell this day but he actually wanted someone to accompany him there. That's the reason why he had asked Myungsoo and Woohyun at first, but both of them were too lazy and rather wanted to stay at the dorm. But luckily, Sungjong agreed on going with him, so that’s why both of them were heading to the park just now before Sungjong got a call and needed (unfortunately :C) to go. However, Sungyeol decided to still go the park despite not having anyone to go with him since he wanted to go there SO badly.

He was casually walking down the street when suddenly someone bumped into him and caused him to fall to the ground and groaning in pain.

“Oh gosh! I am so sorry! I really didn't see you! Are you okay?!” a guy asked him a bit panicked and genuinely concerned.

“I am fine. It’s my fault anyway so…” Sungyeol answered and made a quite shocked face when he looked up and saw the face of the guy.

“Sungkyu hyung?”

“Sungyeol? Yah what are you doing here?” Sungkyu asked the younger quite surprised.

“I actually was going to the Yeouido park. This unbearable heat was slowly getting on my nerves, so I urgently needed fresh air. What about you, hyung? What are you doing here?" Sungyeol then questioned the older interested.

“Hoya and Dongwoo are watching some show on television and I was hungry, so I went out to get some food”

“Myungsoo and Woohyun are watching movies too and I was actually heading to the Yeouido park with our maknae, but he just got an emergency call and said he had to go. Well, and that's how I actually ended up on my own again."

“Alone?”

“I guess so.” He shrugged. But then he got an idea. "Hyung, ...you maybe wanna go with me? I'm sure we would have a lot of fun in the park, plus a little refreshment from this terrible heat!” Sungyeol said, smiling excitedly with full expectation.

Sungkyu thought for a while. After getting something to eat, his next step was actually heading to Myungsoo’s apartment to meet his lover and spending some time with him, but seeing Sungyeol's happy face and sparkling eyes, he just couldn’t reject the offer.

“Aish, why not? Let’s go!” he eventually reciprocated which conjured a huge smile on the choding's face.

Sungyeol laid happily his arm around his leader's shoulders and like this they headed together towards the Yeouido Park which is also known as "the place of paradise".

 

Fifteen minutes later, they eventually arrived at the park and fortunately there weren’t too many people around. Sungkyu and Sungyeol went to a small pool and watched some kids playing around splashing water all over their faces. Both of them stared at the sight and smiled. Suddenly, Sungyeol bent down and cupped some water with his hands, smiling wickedly. Sungkyu raised his eyebrow suspiciously at this sight, having a slight notion what was going on in the younger's mind. And right in this moment, he received a great amount of infinite drops splashing on his face. Seconds later, he heard Sungyeol laughing his heart out pointing at Sungkyu's now "refreshed" face. Sungkyu made a quite grumpy face and that's why Sungyeol thought that he would now get to hear a proper tantrum speech by his leader, but instead Sungkyu smirked too and decided to play along with the choding and splashed back towards the younger’s face.

“Yah hyung!” Sungyeol protested.

Sungkyu laughed. “Served you right Sungyeol.”

They kept splashing water towards each other for quite a while and when suddenly Sungyeol stood up, his feet slipped which caused him to fall into the pool completely. Sungkyu was shocked at first, but suddenly he couldn’t help himself laughing at the sight of the younger. He was compelety soaked wet and looked indeed like what they call a drowned rat. But Sungkyu wasn't that heartless and eventually extended his hand to help the younger stand up, but he was too weak and when Sungyeol decided to pull himself up, he was actually dragging Sungkyu down with him. And so they both fell into the pool and eventually ended as two drowned rats.

“YAH, Lee Sungyeol!” Sungkyu shouted angrily.

However, before Sungkyu managed to hit the younger’s head, Sungyeol quickly got up and ran away from the leader. Sungkyu chased him with shouting things after him like "YAH, Lee Sungyeol! Get over here!" or "Wait till I get you!". And this went on like good fifteen minutes till Sungkyu eventually caught him and tickled him mercilessly as punishment. 

They were having so much fun together that they had completely forgot the time. As a nice conclusion for the day, they decided to watch the sunset at the Han river. In this way, they sat next to each other on the comfy grass and watched together how the beautiful orange-red glowing globe was slowly disappearing in the depths of the ocean. The light reflected beautifully on Sungyeol’s face and Sungkyu couldn't otherwise than to look at the younger. He smiled as he saw the younger slowly closing his eyes and welcoming the ray of light shining on him. Suddenly, Sungkyu felt a tingling feeling inside his heart which confused him a bit. Could it be that...?

He rapidly tore his gaze back to the sunset and then closed them, enjoying the warmth on his face and this nice moment. Sungyeol looked up to his older hyung and became a bit red at the beautiful sight of his beloved leader. To be honest, this day has  really been the most beautiful one in his whole life. He got the opportunity to spend one WHOLE day with the one person he truly loves ALL ALONE! No members, no managers, no camera staff or anyone else! Just the two of them and that was something he would appreciate till the end of his life! He'll probably never be the person on Sungkyu's side, but he at least got a little taste of how it would be to be together with his beloved leader and how "going out" with him would be and that's more he could have wished for. If this is all he'd get, he got a lot.

And with this thought, he eventually closed his eyes too, enjoying the pleasant warmth on his face and wishing that this day would never end.

 

Hi!^^ So, I am the co-author of this story named Valerya!^^ I feel like I should've presented myself AGES earlier, but somehow I never found the right moment for that! XD Anyways, hi I'm Valerya and I am for like one month now the co-author of "Love and Friendship"!^^ I'm mostly responsible for correcting any grammar mistakes, but I am also allowed to include my own stuff in this story since my wonderful author-nim teenagegirl07 is an adorable sweetheart!!!!^^

Okay, what I wanted to tell you guys is that I'm really honored for being the co-author of this story since Gyuyeol is my OTP and Woosoo comes DIRECRTLY after that!!!!^0^ I mean, how can anybody NOT ship them, right? XD Alright, so I REALLY hope that all of you enjoyed this story up here and still want to continue reading it!!!!^.^ To be honest, this chapter is actually my favorite one since it's actually SO CUTE and that's also the reason why I've chosen this one to present myself to you!!!!^.^ Just be assured that I'll try my very best to edit all chapters as fast as possible and will also try to add some very sweet ( and I guess highly wanted! XD) Gyuyeol and Woosoo gifs for creating the right mood!!!!^.^ Maybe I'll also create a cover for this story, we'll see!~_^ But the thing is that I'm just SUCH a lazy sometimes with absolute ZERO motivation and I know that's not right and I really should work on getting rid of this bad habit, so maybe this fic is great exercise for me!~_^

Anyways, I really really hope that you'll enjoy this collaboration fic by teenagegirl07 and me till the very end and that I won't disappoint you with my editing!!!!~_^ And be assured that comments, good AND bad ones, are ALWAYS welcomed since they are GREAT help for improvement and of course a sign that you are interested in this story and even like it!!!!^^ Let's spread the Gyuyeol and Woosoo love together, guys!!!!^.^

Maybe see you soon, lovely greetings Valerya!!!!^__^