Chapter Six

Love And Friendship

Four weeks have passed since INFINITE's comeback and in this course of time INFINITE won four trophies for their new hit song "Bad" which really wasn't that bad. But this wasn't the only thing which happened during these past four weeks since new bonds were forming between the INFINITE members. Sungyeol and Sungkyu were beginning to draw closer and closer by every single day since it turned out that the leader actually quite enjoyed Sungyeol’s company, and same went for Woohyun and Myungsoo. But all four of them didn’t realize that there could actually be something more between them than just friendship. Myungsoo's and Sungkyu's relationship was still going on since both still had feelings for each other, but they couldn’t deny the fact that both of them were starting to drift away from each other with every passing day, not that they would talk about it.

One evening, the seven members decided to celebrate their great achievements from the past weeks through a big feast and wanted to do it in the apartment of Woohyun, Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol since they had more space there. They splitted up in three different teams. Sungkyu, Hoya and Dongwoo went out to buy some rice, chicken and other delicious food. And Sungyeol and Sungjong were setting up the table while Woohyun was making a few supplements for them to enjoy, with Myungsoo’s help of course.

In the kitchen, Myungsoo was cutting some paprika when he suddenly cut his finger.

“Ouch!” he shouted.

Woohyun, who was amidst making an delicious egg roll, heard his dongsaeng's scream and ran instantly over to Myungsoo and examined the cut with a serious look on his face. Myungsoo winced in pain when the elder suddenly grabbed his finger and on it for stopping the bleeding. Myungsoo then realized how close they actually were right now and couldn’t help, but to blush a bit by this sudden situation. In this moment, Woohyun tilted his eyes towards Myungsoo which caused the younger's heartbeat to literally RACE! Woohyun hyung was always so solicious if it was about him. He had cheered him up when Sungkyu had forgot to pick him up after the Weekly Idol recording, he had given him the last vanilla-flavored ice-cream and now he was also taking care of his hurt finger. If he took a closer look at it now, Woohyun was actually ALWAYS near him, always ready to help him out if something should happen. It was kinda like a guardian's behaviour and this realization made the younger blush again. Was there maybe a reason that Woohyun was so extremely cautious about him? That he didn't want him to get hurt? Could it be that Woohyun maybe had...

“We’re back!” suddenly chimed from across the room which caused Woohyun and him to quickly back away from each other as reality hit them.

Dongwoo and Hoya made their way to the table and put drinks, chickens and other delicious things on it while Sungkyu went to the kitchen to greet his boyfriend. However, the leader was quite surprised by the quiet atmosphere in the kitchen since usually there was a lot of talking, shouting and teasing between Woohyun and Myungsoo going on.

“Hey Myung…” Sungkyu said smiling, wrapping his hands around Myungsoo's waist. He laid his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder to take a look on what his boyfriend was doing.

“Hey Sungkyu hyung” Myungsoo replied also with a smile on his face and focused again on the cutting. In this moment, Sungkyu gazed towards his best friend and saw how Woohyun was making an egg roll with a strong frown on his face. That's why he let go of Myungsoo’s waist and walked towards his best friend to inquire himself what was wrong with him.

“Hey Woohyun-ah! What're you making?” Sungkyu asked him with an interested voice which caused Woohyun to look up and smile towards him, but Sungkyu knew that this smile was fake.

“Hey hyung… Just making my egg roll looking more delicious.” he coldly replied.

Just when Sungkyu was about to say something, Sungyeol popped up in the kitchen asking for the supplements.

“Woohyun hyung! Are the supplements ready? We are starving!” Sungyeol whined.

Sungkyu couldn’t help, but to giggle and smiled towards Sungyeol which the younger happily reciprocated. Woohyun, who had observed this whole scene, raised questioninly and eyebrow. Sungkyu and Sungyeol kept gazing at each other like Myungsoo and him were completely invisible. Sungkyu stared lovingly at the choding and same went for Sungyeol. What’s happening? Did I miss something? He questioned himself quite confused. After that, he looked towards Myungsoo and saw that the younger's eyes were directed towards the ground. He seemed quite sad and also in deep thought. Woohyun guessed that Sungyeol's and his boyfriend's behaviour were the reason for this and oh how much he wished he could just walk over to him and take him lovingly in his arms, taking all the pain and sadness away from him.

I’m sorry Myungsoo... but I think I have fallen in love with you. Woohyun eventually admitted to himself.