Sequels

Love And Friendship

“Are you sure you are cooking tonight?” Woohyun asked - for the thousandth time already - as he sat on the couch next to his boyfriend.

It was the first time that Myungsoo decided to cook for the members and the sudden change in Myungsoo made Woohyun raise his eyebrow. The younger showed one of his famous dimple smiles and nodded enthusiastically as answer which Woohyun just found adorable. They were a couple now for half a year and madly in love with each other. It had been a long and stony way to this but in the end it had been totally worth it.

“Are you really sure?” Woohyun questioned his boyfriend for the last time and Myungsoo was starting to get really annoyed by these questions.

“Why do you keep asking that? I am really a good cook you know.” He puffed and pouted.

“Of course I know. My boyfriend learnt from the best” Woohyun said, grinning at him with a sly smile on his face

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and scoffed but the fact was actually true though. Ever since they started dating, Woohyun most of the time dragged Myungsoo with him into the kitchen to cook. At the beginning, Myungsoo didn't want to but with all of the aegyo and greasiness Woohyun threw at him, he eventually surrendered. 'Cause seriously, how could you resist Woohyun’s aegyo? And in the end, Woohyun also made it that Myungsoo got quite fond of cooking. That's why the younger wanted to cook today. For showing off what Woohyun had taught him but also of course to please his boyfriend since he always did the cooking.

Eventually, Woohyun placed an arm around Myungsoo's shoulder and moved closer to the younger which made Myungsoo lean his head on Woohyun's chest.

“So what are you going to make?” he said while playing with the younger’s hair. Myungsoo purred by the sudden touch and wrapped his hands around Woohyun’s waist.

“I think I’m going to make roasted chicken and budae jjigae.”

“Are you sure you can do it alone? I can help if you want”

“Sure. We need more help anyway” Myungsoo answered giving him a sweet and sincere smile. But somehow Woohyun wasn't affected by it and with a confused look on his face he asked:

“What do you mean by ‘we’?”

“Me and….”

“Myungsoo!”

His words were cut off when suddenly they heard a voice coming from the front door.

“Myungsoo! I bought all the things we needed”

“Sungkyu hyung! You’re here” Myungsoo shouted back as he quickly went to him and grabbed the groceries from his hands. Woohyun was left shocked on the couch. Sungkyu? Why did he ask him for help? Woohyun thought to himself feeling a little bit irritated and also jealous.

“Hey Woohyun!” Sunggyu happily greeted him as he walked to his side.

“H-hey hyung… You are helping Myungsoo?” Woohyun couldn't help but asking, slightly raising his eyebrows. He couldn’t control himself feeling the jealousy boiling inside him. Well, Sunggyu and Myungsoo used to date before and although Sunggyu was now officially dating Sungyeol, Woohyun still felt jealous whenever Sunggyu was close with his boyfriend.

“Well, Myungsoo said he wanted to make watermelon cocktail. You know, the one when Myungsoo and I made during Sesame Player. He said he forgot how to do it so he asked me for help. And he also said he wanted to cook something so might as well help him with the other dishes too.” Sunggyu explained straightly, but couldn't help the smirk which appeared on his face. He knew that Woohyun was probably jealous right now. But seriously, Woohyun shouldn’t be worried AT ALL because Sunggyu was now fully in love with Sungyeol and for him Myungsoo would always be his beloved dongsaeng AND NOTHING MORE! But… making Woohyun jealous wasn’t going to hurt him, right?

“Sungkyu hyung!” Myungsoo called out for him from the kitchen- a perfect timing.

Sungkyu turned away and made his way to where Myungsoo was washing onions and some other ingredients. Myungsoo asked- or more commanded- Sunggyu to prepare the other groceries on the table so that it would be easier for them to cook later on and Sungkyu obeyed- it’s hard to ignore when the black cat was making orders.

“Hey Myungsoo…- he started, not quitting a smirk on his face- Do you know that your boyfriend over there is pretty much jealous right now?” he said motioning to Woohyun.

Myungsoo had his eyes widened. He never thought about that before. Woohyun jealous? Suddenly the same smirk reflected on his face as the same thought that Sungkyu had earlier, appeared in his mind. Sure, it won’t hurt to make Woohyun jealous.

A few moments later, the kitchen air was full with laughter and teasing from the leader to the second maknae. And as expected, Woohyun felt quite uncomfortably on the couch- shifting here and there in the living room thinking about all of the possible scenarios which could occur in the kitchen right now.

When he couldn't bare it any second longer, Woohyun stormed into the kitchen and stood himself in front of the kitchen frame. He watched every movement in the kitchen floor and his eyes were fixed on his boyfriend who was busy washing something in the sink. He suddenly felt the urge to kill someone - or probably a hamster- when he saw Sunggyu coming closer, shoulder to shoulder with Myungsoo to help him. Without thinking twice, Woohyun quickly made his way to Myungsoo's side and held his hands under the running tap.

“Hyung… Let me and Myungsoo wash this! You can go and cut the chicken!” Woohyun said, moving closer to Myungsoo and placed his one hand around Myungsoo's waist.

Sungkyu shrugged and followed Woohyun's instruction.

Myungsoo on the other hand, couldn’t help himself from laughing.

“Yah! What’s so funny?” Woohyun asked, frowning and crossing his arms against his chest.

“You are jealous, aren’t you?” Myungsoo said holding his laughter.

“Am not! Why should I be jealous when my boyfriend is asking his ex to help him when he already has a boyfriend who is willing to give his life to just be with him!” Woohyun answered feeling a little bit irritated.

Myungsoo stopped his laughing and gave Woohyun a slight, sweet peck on his cheek.

“I only love you hyung. And I always will.” he said with a breathtaking smile which just melted Woohyun's heart away.

"Oh god, I love you so much Myung, you have no idea." Woohyun replied sincerely and then he grabbed the younger by his back kissed him passionately and lovingly on the lips.

Myungsoo gasped and widened his eyes at the sudden gesture. He parted his mouth as soon as Woohyun released him and still felt a bit flabbergasted.

“Yah! Don’t do that. Sungkyu hyung is here” the younger scolded him with a light hue of red on his cheeks.

“So? You are mine and he already knew that” Woohyun said, giving Myungsoo another kiss on the lips, more deeper than the first one. Myungsoo wanted to resist, but he couldn’t help himself since he enjoyed all the love his boyfriend gave him. He reciprocated the kiss as he was melting by the way Woohyun lips moved on his and the room started to get hotter and hotter as Woohyun pulled him closer by the wrist and motioned their lips in sync. Myungsoo was intrigued by the kiss so he let him do what Woohyun wanted to and slightly opened his mouth, giving entrance for Woohyun to enter him and that was a signal that Woohyun had been wanting all along. Woohyun began to explore the younger's mouth more and more until...

“Yah you two! Are you going to ignore me? –and that was Sunggyu- I can go back to my dorm if you two want to be all lovey-dovey you know”

Myungsoo quickly realized what was happening and quickly pulled himself away from Woohyun.

“Sorry hyung…” He said facing the floor with his hand scratching his back hair and trying hard to remove the blush on his face. He lifted his head to see Woohyun’s reaction - hoping to see a guilty and sorry face- but that surely didn't happen as his boyfriend just grinned at him while his own lips eyeing the blush kitten with a smirk.

Myungsoo slightly punched Woohyun on the shoulder and focused back on the cooking with Woohyun trailing behind.

Sungkyu watched the two love birds as they kept laughing and teasing with each other- more to Woohyun messing with Myungsoo. He watched how Woohyun suddenly splashed drops of water on Myungsoo's face, earning a smack on the head from the younger. Seing these two together like that, he suddenly missed his beloved Sungyeol. Sungyeol should be back by now from vocal rehearsal with Sungjong but he still was not here yet. Sungkyu pouted and continued with his tasks.

But as if he had fortuna on his side, the front door suddenly opened and Sunggyu was stunned as someone special wrapped his arm around his waist. The certain person leaned closer to him and gave Sunggyu a tight hug before  he slowly and seductively whispered in the elder's ear:

“I missed you hyung…”

Sungkyu smiled brightly at Sungyeol's words and asked a bit grumpy: “What took you so long? I missed you too” Sunggyu turned his body around to face his boyfriend and placed a sweet and tender kiss on Sungyeol's lips.

“Blame Sungjong… He kept whining that he’s hungry and dragged me with him.”

“Yah Lee Sungjong! Next time, bring Hoya with you to eat. Don’t disturb my boyfriend!” Sunggyu shouted when he saw Sungjong coming in from the front door.

“Hoya hyung is very busy right now. Trust me, I really want to go out with him rather than Sungyeol hyung” Sungjong said, rolling his eyes, and made his way to the bedroom.

“He’s dating Hoya?” Sungyeol asked and just earned a shrug from Sunggyu. Hoya and Sungjong had been really close nowadays, but none of them said anything.

“They'd made a cute couple though” Sungyeol stated honestly.

Sungkyu smiled and kissed the younger fully on the lips. “Possible. But I want us to be the cute couple type too.”

“Cute couple?” Sungyeol asked- a bit of confusion on his face-.

“Well, cute is better than couple greasy over there” he replied and motioned towards Woohyun who was capturing Myungsoo’s lips again.

“Were these two doing that since the beginning?”

“Kinda and I was getting jealous” Sunggyu pouted.

“Jealous?”

“Because you were not here doing that with me” Sunggyu said and pulled the choding in for a fervent kiss. Sungyeol was shocked at first, but slowly closed his eyes, feeling the warmth coming from the leader. He replied the kiss with the same eagerness and they were lost in their own world.

 

 

Some time later, Sungjong walked out his room again and sighed while shaking his head when he saw couple greasy and couple cute still being busy with each other. He grabbed his cell phone and called Hoya to bring them pizzas.

“I thought they are cooking tonight?” Hoya asked.

“If we wait for them to finish cooking, we will starve to death. The cooking progress is not going anywhere” Sungjong sighed.

“Okay, I will be there in a few minutes”

“Thanks hyung…”

“Oh Sungjong-ah… I miss you”

Sungjong sheepishly smiled. “I miss you too”


 

Okay the last part tho... I have no perfectly explanation XD I love how Hoya treats Sungjong and both of them are so cute!

 

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!^0^ YIHUUUU!!!!^0^ I know it took me AGES to edit this story, but NOW it's DONE and I am seriously very proud of myself!!!!^^ I know the last chapter was very cheesy and fluffy, but sometimes we just need that, right?~_^ And oh how I wish that this would be reality between our beloved INFINITE boys, HAAAACH!!!! >.< But who knows...?~_^

The ending gives me perfect material for a Hojong chapter which will be definitely the next one!!!!^0^ I am actually very excited about writing this since my INFINITE OTP FEELS are on a high level again and trust me this is very very good!!!! XD But I actually also want to write a chapter with Dongwoo since I really adore his personality and also ship him with someone DAMN HARD! XD But I warn you beforehand, I am NOT shipping him with a boy but a girl, so the chapter with him would be a boy x girl chapter!^^

Tell me what you think about this and pretty please leave some lovely comments!!!!^^

ByeBye!^^