Chapter One

Love And Friendship

 

Hey everyone! So this is my first chaptered story that I wrote- apologize for the short plot and huge grammar mistakes.. But thankfully I have my lovely co-author, Valerya to help me with this story and fixed all of the errors in the story and made this story a lot better than before. Really thank you so much! ^_^ Well, hope you guys enjoy the story and if possible, hope you can also give your opinions on the story- so that I can make a better story line in the future

 

Well.. enjoy~~~ (^_^)/


Sungkyu walked into the dorm, trying to find his lover since it has been almost 2 days since he last saw him- he missed the younger so bad! It’s not hard to enter their apartment anyway as Myungsoo already gave him their password combination in case there’s an emergency and as INFINITE's leader, of course, he needs to have it. He walked past the living room and saw Sungyeol watching some sort of drama on television. He was so focused on the screen that he didn’t even notice the leader appearance- Sungkyu swore if there's a burglar in the house, all of their precious items will be a long gone. Sungkyu sighed and made his way to Myungsoo's bedroom.

“Myungsoo?” He popped his head in between the crack as he slowly opened the door- only to be disappointed. There was no one in the room! He let out his frustration, grabbing his hair and gave a sad sigh before closed the door again. Then, he managed to pass by Woohyun’s door which was next to Myungsoo's and decided to greet his best friend - because since they live in separate dorms, it's hard for him to see his best friend too, but then again, it turned out that the door was locked.

“Seriously, did these two go out dating or what?!” he said furiously and walked away from the door. After that, he made his way and abruptly sitting himself up on the couch next to Sungyeol which actually made the younger screech and fall from the couch out of pure shock and surprise and eventually spilled his bowl filled with popcorn all over the floor.

“Gush hyung! You scared the hell out of me! When did you arrive?” Sungyeol asked with wide eyes.

Sungkyu couldn't otherwise than to laugh heartily as he saw the funny expression in the choding’s face, suddenly all bad thoughts about Myungsoo and Woohyun completely outta his head. He offered the younger boy a hand and pulled him back on the couch, murmuring 'sorry'. But...

“You should see your face just now! It’s so priceless” he laughed again.

Sungyeol pouted slightly, but he couldn’t hide the light red shade forming on his cheeks. He wasn’t so sure whether the redness on his cheeks was because of sheer embarrassment or because somehow hearing his older hyung's laughter was the most angelic and beautiful thing he had ever heard.

Sungkyu suddenly died down his laughing and when reality caught up with him again, he decided to ask the younger.

“Yah! Where are my lover and my best friend? I went to their room just now and both of them were not there!”

“Ohh? Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo? I think they went out together. I heard them saying that the food in our fridge was out, so maybe they went out to buy some.” He shrugged since he was shocked by the fact that he was alone in the dorm and he didn't even know when those two had left.

Sungkyu frowned. This is not the first time - heck maybe more than a thousand times already since Woohyun and Myungsoo went out together, only the two of them. Myungsoo and Woohyun were always so close together and sometimes Sungkyu felt left behind. Everytime Myungsoo and him were sharing moments on their own together, Woohyun would come to the picture and Myungsoo would not think twice to go to him and embraced his best friend in a tight hug. Actually, it’s not a big surprise because Myungsoo has always been the clingy type of a guy, already since their debut times, since he used to see Myungsoo hugging all members; Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and of course Woohyun. That’s what he loves about Myungsoo and makes him in his opinion so adorable and lovable in the first place. He loves how Myungsoo always gives him hugs, smiles, touches and as for Sungkyu actually everything about Myungsoo is just perfect. But he can’t deny the fact that Myungsoo is really close with Woohyun and heck that already since their debut days! Sometimes, he just can’t help himself but to feel jealous.

‘Hyung!” he heard a shout coming from Sungyeol. “You were spacing out” he said.

Sungkyu blinked for a while and when his mind managed to be on the right track again, he slightly punched the younger’s elbow.

“Too loud! You want my ears to bleed?” he said sarcastically.

Before Sungyeol was about to reply something, the front the door suddenly opened revealing laughter from both, Woohyun and Myungsoo.

“We are home!” Myungsoo shouted cheerily. “Sungyeolie look what we just bought!” He spoke in an euphoric voice and made his way to the living room.

“Yah! Don’t you mean what I just bought? I paid for all of these” Woohyun argued, following the younger.

“Yeah, but I’m the one who picked the list” he countered back and struck out his tongue which made Woohyun roll his eyes in fake annoyance.

“I paid!”

“I picked!”

They kept arguing with each other and when they both made their way to the living room, they heard someone clearing his throat to seek their attention. When both of them looked up, Myungsoo gave a huge smile and handled all groceries over to Woohyun, earning a ‘Yah!’ from latter. Myungsoo ran happily towards his lover and jumped on the couch before he gave the leader a hug. Sungkyu was surprised at first but slowly returned the hug. Seeing Myungsoo being all "koala" right now was too cute and he just couldn’t help it but to smile, feeling the love he missed so much.

“Hyung! I missed you!” Myungsoo declared when he released the hug and stared at the beautiful face of his boyfriend.

“I missed you too!” Sungkyu admitted and gave his lover a slight peck on the younger’s lips.

“What are you doing here and when did you arrive?” Myungsoo asked.

“I told you, I missed you so much that I came here to find you and found out that you were not here” Sungkyu pouted.

“Sorry... I went out with Woohyun hyung to buy some new stuff for the fridge cause a 'certain someone' decided to eat all the food last night while watching movies” he said looking at a certain tall choding.

Sungkyu looked towards his lover gazing sight and saw how Sungyeol tried to hide behind his back. He turned his body to face the choding and playfully hit his head.

“You will get those chubby cheeks of yours back if you keep eating a lot, you know?” he said eyeing the pouty face of Sungyeol.

“I am not! Do I?” he curiously asked holding his cheeks checking whether what Sungkyu said was true or not. And that only made Sungkyu laugh and he ruffled Sungyeol's hair in a playful way.

“Yeah, but don’t worry. You look cute with the chubby cheeks” he said giving him a sincere smile.

“It’s not just him hyung! Your lover over there is not getting skinnier either. In fact, I think he is gaining fats everyday” Woohyun shouted mockingly from across the kitchen.

Myungsoo snapped and turned his head to the kitchen and shouted,

“Yah! Am not!” Myungsoo argued.

“Really? Then why not taking a look of yourself in the mirror and you will see a black chubby cat as your reflection” he said laughing.

Myungsoo walked his way to where Woohyun was standing and pretended to choke the elder to death. But somehow Woohyun really enjoyed making Myungsoo mad a lot because it was just too cute to resist.

“Help! Call a cop! Kim Myungsoo is trying to kill me! The black fluffy kitten is murdering me!” he said playfully, hands struggling in the air pretending to be choked for real.

“Shut up nam-grease!” he said pulling his hand away from the elder and frowned.

“Aigoo! My cute best friend is sulking! You should be lucky that you are dating Sungkyu hyung because if not, I’m going to flirt with you until you will fall for me.” He said pinching the younger’s cheeks while smiling brightly.

“No way I would fall for you and your greasiness!” he said shoving Woohyun’s hands away, again with a smile on his face.

Both of them laughed and joked around as if they were living in their own world and Sungkyu and Sungyeol who were sitting on the couch and had their eyes fixed on them, were completely forgotten.