With Us It Will Stay (S.COUPS)

WITH SEVENTEEN

You draw a straight black thin line over your eyelids and flick a small amount of mascara onto your lashes. You blink at your reflection in the mirror, wearing just enough makeup to highlight your sweet feminine features. You were wearing a baby blue sun dress. Your hair was tied back into a small bun with few strands still hanging loosely around your cheeks framing your face.

You turn side to side, eyeing yourself in the mirror. The dress fit like a glove. The dress had a small scoop neckline and flared out at the natural waist. You walk from the washroom, and into your bedroom.

You smile. Seungcheol your boyfriend of what was now a year stood checking himself out in the full length mirror at your bedside. He plucked at his hair that was pushed back and away from his forehead. He brushed any lint that could have gathered from his thighs. You stood in the doorway, watching him, admiring him. He lifted his chin, the sunlight bouncing off his sharp jawline. You walked towards him as he popped his jacket collar. You quickly wrapped your arms around him from behind. “Ready?” he asks you sweetly. You nodded, sliding your cheek against his back. Seungcheol turned to you, taking your hands in his. His hands, although not huge always made yours feel like they belonged to a toddler.

He smiled at you, his eyes trailing down your body and back up to a pleasant eye contact. You giggled pulled your hands from his grasp. “Well, let’s go” you skipped to your closet grabbing a slightly off white coloured cardigan.

“I et I can beat you down stairs” his voice was playful as you slid the cardigan on. “Really?” you replied slipping your hands through the end of the sleeves.

And with your words was a sprinting Seungcheol. He ran from your bedroom, nearly jumping down the stairs, and slipping on the hardwood. “Pfft” you scoff at his actions. You walk down to the foyer where he stands, a cheeky smile stretched across his face. “I beat you” he jokes poking you with either hand as you walk past him and to the door. You grab the knob, turning back to him you stick your tongue out playfully and open the door.

Quickly you slip outside, slamming the door closed before he could exit your home. You skip down away from the door. “Haha, very funny Y/N” he says holding back his laughter. He closes the door behind him, running up beside you. “Just leave without me” he jokingly whines with a pout. You nudge him with your elbow. He follows your actions, shoving you slightly back. You stubble to the side and stop. He turns to you. You glare at him before cracking a playful smile. He smiles at your cuteness, reaching forward he takes your hand.

The two of you walk a short ten minute walk. The fresh autumn breeze was soothing. You eyed the trees and their changing leaves that painted a colourful painting in the distance. You looked down at Seungcheol hand that gripped yours. A smile came to your face, and his lips met your forehead. He smiled up at him who smiled back.

Finally after 15 minutes you reached your destination. A quaint little coffee shop on the corner.

To many, it was just another coffee joint. But to you both it was different. This was where you had first met.

The two of you walked in, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee beans filled the room. Seungcheol lead you to a small circular table beside the front window. You looked around the light brown painted room, at the red accented stools, the brass art that highlighted the walls, and the light wood countertop. Your eyes stopped at Seungcheol who stood up at the counter. You was chatting to the man working the cashier. He was an older man, with pepper like hair. Seungcheol turned pointing your direction with a smile. The man smiled at Seungcheol. You smiled back wondering what they were conversing about. You looked away and out the window, shyly tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. It took only a few minutes for Seungcheol to return with your order. He placed his mug down first, a large sized cookie followed it. “And for you my beautiful” he spoke, placing your cup down in front of you. He sat across from you. Your eyes smiled towards him before looking down at the drink inches from you. Your jaw nearly dropped. The light brown liquid was decorated sweetly with cream. A heart was staring back up at you, cinnamon freckles added to the picture. You look up at Seungcheol who eyes you from across the table. “It’s amazing” you speak in awe. You placed your hand on the side of the mug, warming them up. Seungcheol’s cheeks glowed a soft pink as he smiled a closed boyish smile. You looked over at the barista, the older man smiled at the two of you. For the next 30 minutes customers came and went, but you both sat, sharing conversation and smiles. You placed your half empty mug down on the table. Seungcheol and your hand’s met about midway across the table. “So, Y/N, this is where it all started” Seuncheol spoke, his eyes gazing at your hands that linked with one another. “It is” you replied placing your other hand on top of the two that held each other. “Excuse me” the barista who had been talking to Seungcheol earlier stood beside your table. You both looked up at the man. Seungcheol smiled at you. “This, I believe if for you” the man said handing over a small folded piece of lined paper. On the folded side that faced you was your name, written in Seungcheol’s noticeable messy handwriting. The man smiled and walked away. Your face looked at the paper then up at Seungcheol puzzled. “So this is where the love all began” Seungcheol states watching you as you gently unfold the page. You smile.

 

And with us it will stay~

 

You read the chicken scratch like writing that was written small on the top fold. Your eyes traced down to see Seungcheol’s signature. You beam a closed mouth smile and look up at him who shares a bright smile back. Who knew he was this much of a romantic?

“Yes, it will” you speak quietly, standing from your chair and leaning over the table to press your lips to his forehead. “I love you” he speaks as you pull away. He stands, walking around to stand in front of you. “I love you Y/N” he says running his palms down your arms to finally grab your hands in his. You smile for a brief moment before his lips meet yours. “I love you Seungcheol” your voice sounds, pulling him into a hug. He presses his lips to your forehead, picking you up slightly he spins you around. You giggle as he sets you down, now facing the other way. “I love you Y/N” he announces, his voice bouncing off the shop walls. His arms pull you in to hug him once again. You rest your chin on his shoulder. You eye the paper, rereading it, you close your eyes and hug him tightly back.


And with us it will stay~

 

 

~~~~

I hope you guys liked this one...

oooo~ so fluffy~~ ;)

anyways, what do you guys think? :)

please subscribe for more and comment kindly ^_^