Just Relax (S.COUPS)

WITH SEVENTEEN

~contains some mature content~

 

You yawned as you stretched your arms up above your head. You had been at work all day, and if felt good to finally be home. You walked into the kitchen, you were planning on making yourself a quick meal, but paused your actions when you heard the door open. It was your long term boyfriend, Seungcheol. “Good evening babe!” you called out to him, as he took off his shoes. You quickly returned to what you were doing, taking out a slice of bread, toasting and  buttering it. “Good evening~” Seungcheol’s voice was low, he placed his hands on your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. You smiled, turning around you were now caught in his arms. Both of his hands rested on the marble counter top, his eyes gazed deeply into yours. The two of you were close, close enough you could feel the light warmth of his breath. seungcheol leans his head lower, placing his forehead to yours. His hands move from the counter back to your waist. “How was work?” he asks you kindly. “It was alright, I guess, though I’m sore, haven’t stopped all day” you explained your discomfort. Seungcheol released you from his grasp, allowing you to finish making what you were. You handed him half of the sandwich, eating the other to yourself.

The two of you stand in a silence, only noises of you chewing were to be heard. Seungcheol sighs, now that he’s finished eating. You quickly swallow your last bite as he steps in closer to you. He sighs once again, brushing your silver blonde hair from your face. “What’s the sighing all about?” you question him, honestly you were confused he seemed almost angry or disappointed, but you went sure what he could be upset over. “Because, I don’t like when my baby girl is tense” he speaks running his hands up your arms then back down to link fingers with yours. You loved when he called you baby girl, even though you were older than him by a few months, you felt so girlish when you were with him. “Come” You took your one hand in his, your hand nearly disappeared within his due to the size difference. He lead you to the washroom, letting go of your hand he walks in turning on the soaker tub tap. You stood in the doorway, your eyes shifting between him and the water that filled the tub. “Come here” he spoke shutting off the tap, and turning to you with a smile. You smiled with a slight sigh, and stepped up to him slowly. “How sore are you?” he asks you, his voice lower than before. “Pretty sore” you replied. “Where?” he questioned you once again. You opened your mouth to tell him, but his finger landed over your lips before even the slightest sound could come out. Listening to his gesture, you don’t speak. Your eyes begin tracing his face, he watches himself as he slowly pulls your shirt off. Dropping the shirt to the ground, his hands come back up finding a spot on your bare sides to rest. “Here?” he prompted. You shook your head as a reply. “What about here?” he said running his hands up from your sides and along your arms. Again you shook your head. A few moments passed as you allow Seungcheol to search your body some more. You watched his hands your jean shorts and slide them off. You eyes him as he follows up with your undergarments. “Take a bath, I heard they are good for relaxing muscles” he advises, before leaving the room. You stand puzzled for a few moments, questioning why he left this moment so abruptly, you were expecting much more from him, but no he just, left. Ignoring your own thoughts, you step into the bubble filled bath tub. Submerging yourself in the warm water you do begin feeling your muscles unravel little by little. You rest your head on the ledge behind you, closing your eyes, and allowing your muscles to weaken. A few moments pass, you listen to the cicadas outside and the light buzz of the washroom light. It was very relaxing, although your eyes open when you feel the water ripple against your skin. You lift your head to see Seungcheol, submerged in the water with you. With no words he grabs the small bottle of body wash lathering up his hands smoothly. You watch him as he takes your arm in his hands. He massages your biceps, forearms and even your hands gently. He lets your hand drop back to the water, and without words, you do as instructed. Situating yourself back wards, so that your back is facing him. Softly he massages your shoulders and back, that part of you that was actually sore. His fingers move in circular motions, untying each knot that was embedded in your muscles. Once again you feel the water raise, splashing slight waves against your skin. Seungcheol moves in closer to you “just relax” he whispers, his hands beneath the water, rested on your sides. He moves your hair, to one side kissing down your jawline, neck, and shoulder. the bubbles have diminished and the water was more of a lukewarm temperature, but none of this mattered. He leans his head in, hooking his chin over your shoulder and into your neck. You felt more relaxed now than ever.

You let a couple minutes go by, your head rested slightly to the side on his. “Seungcheol” you speak softly. He moves his head in, so his lips brush over the skin on your neck. “Hmm” he responds. “Lets go to bed” you insist kindly, knowing he is on the brink of falling asleep in bathtub. He sits backwards, and judging by the movement in air, you know he is nodding. You both get out of the now cool water, and grab towels. He dries off and walks from the room, his towel hanging ever so slightly on his hips. You wrap the towel around yourself, exiting after him. You walk to the bedroom, you drop your towel curling into the bed, which Seungcheol has already made his way into. You situate yourself in facing him. “Good night baby” you says, his eyes closed and his voice quiet. “Good night” You speak moving in closer to his warm bare body. He wraps his arms around you, cradling you and resting his head on your, you both fall asleep, relaxed and comfortable.