First Kiss (JEONGHAN)

WITH SEVENTEEN

Tap, tap, tap.

You tapped your pencil on your study desk. Yawning you look over at the time, 11:45pm. You had been studying for hours, although knowledge came somewhat easy to you, you were always trying to push it further. Time had gotten away from you. You’ve had little to no breaks away from your math homework. You were exhausted, maintaining high grades was tiring, even for you. You stopped your pencil from it’s repetitive tapping. You ran your front teeth over the corner of your lower lip. You knew you had a test coming in a few days, but it was getting quite late, plus it had been a few days since you’d had a decent amount of sleep. You place your pencil down on top of the page as you stand from the wooden chair. You shut off your desk lamp leaving the room illuminated by your side table lamp. You walk to your bedside, releasing your hair from it’s loose pony. “Tomorrow” you speak under your breath, sliding in under your light covers. You wiggle around in your bed, until you find a comfortable position. Tomorrow was going to be a good day, you just knew it. You were meeting up with your boyfriend of two months tomorrow. The two of you hadn’t seen each other in person for two weeks, due to his heavy work schedule and your constant studying for finals. Absolutely, you loved the video chats, daily phone calls, and constant texts, but you loved nothing more then being with him in person. You closed your eyes, snuggling your head into your pillow. He was your one and only thought, your mind just didn’t seem to want to shut off. You thought about the day that was to come as you drifted into a sound sleep.

 

Beep, beep.

You jump awake, desperately you smack your small alarm clock trying to quickly shut it off. You sighed rolling to your back. Jeonghan. The thought of him goes through your mind. Your date! Your eyes shoot open, sitting up in excitement you glance over at the clock to read the time. 10:00am. Your already large eyes, widen at the time. “Half an hour” you say quietly under your breath, realizing you only have 30 minutes to get ready. Quickly you swing your legs over your bed, and scatter to find clothing to wear. Changing into a nice flowing shirt and a pair of shorts, you eye yourself in your full length mirror. “Good enough” you say sprinting to the washroom. Not bothering to shower due to limited time, you lean in close to the mirror and glide mascara over your lashes. You brush through your black hair, tying it back into a low pony.

 

You smile at your reflection, checking the time once more on your phone you skip from the washroom, and down to you house’s front entrance.

 

You sit on your living room couch. Leaning to the side, you try and see through the window if Jeonghan has arrived. After a lengthy 10 minutes, your doorbell rings. Jumping up you brush your pony tail with your hands so that it rest over your shoulder. You walk to the door, opening it with a smile. “Hi!” Jeonghan’s voice sounds excitedly. Before you could even take a good look at him you were engulfed in his arms. He swung you back and forth slightly, as the hug got longer. “Hi Jeonghan-ie” you reply back. With your voice he releases you from his grip. For a moment the two of you hold a silence as you both just look at each other. He reaches to the side, grabbing your key off the front table. You watch his actions with a questioning look. “Come on, did you really think we were just gonna hang out here” He grabs your hand pulling you out the door with him. He locks your house door. Turning to you he beams a smile. Oh, how much you loved his smile. “Where are we going?” you ask him sheepishly. He rolls his lips in, and doesn’t reply. “Jeonghan” you state as the two of you stand on your front porch. “Oh, you’ll see” finally he speaks, reaching for your hand and linking fingers with yours, he nudges your shoulder. The two of you hop into his car. He begins to drive, one hand on the wheel the other on your thigh. The car stays pretty silent, you look at him, he was just so good looking, how could you not. Occasionally glances over at you, causing you to smile and look away, your cheeks blushing a rosy pink. Although you’ve only been dating for two months, you wondered whether you’d ever not be a shy girlfriend, but he seemed to like it, so I guessed it never matters.

 

“Close your eyes” Jeonghan speaks, almost childishly. You giggle and do as instrusted. You feel the car turn as he parks in this mysterious place. When you hear him put the car in park, a smile comes across your face. “Okay~ open” he directs. You do so, opening your eyes to a familiar place. “Do you remember?” Jeonghan says jumping out of the car. You go to follow his actions reaching for the door handle. But you stop at his hand being held up to you, gesturing for you to not. You sigh at his ‘cheesiness’ as he skips around the car, opening your door he gestures for you to step out. “My lady” he bows. You smile, stepping out. “Thank you kind sir” you joke back. “And yes, I do remember” you grab his hand which is held out towards you. The two of you begin to walk, heading down the same path which the two of you met on. The same path your first words were exchanged, when he tied your sneaker for you three months ago. You loved this place, it had so much meaning to you, considering you both were into the cute and cheesy couple things. He walked with you, stopping at the small coffee cart along the way. Stepping back up to your side, he hands you your iced coffee, and takes your hand once again.

 

Jeonghan leads you to a small bench over looking the small lake. The two of you sit down. “Wah~ I forgot how much I loved holding your hand” he speaks. Your heart warms at his words. “I feel the same” you reply. You look back towards the lake, Feeling Jeonghan slide in closer to you. You look over to the side. Feeling a bit awkward you bite your lip. This was the closest you two had ever been, at least when you were alone. “So” his voice sounds, you hear the awkwardness tremble in his voice knowing you’re not the only one feeling it. The two of you were dating, you wondered why you were feeling so awkward, or maybe you were just anxious. The two of you were so close, and yet, no, he didn’t have an arm around you, you weren't facing one another, nor was there any form of conversation to be had. Jeonghan clears his throat. His hand comes up beside your face, gently he turns you to face him with his fingers on your jaw. “Um~” he looks as if he has so much to say, but clearly he doesn’t know how to. You eye him, wondering in your mind what he could be wanting to tell you. But before you could prompt his words your lips were taken in his. His warm soft lips.

A few moments pass, and your lips remain together. This was your first kiss with Jeonghan, and man, you didn’t want it to stop any time soon.

Jeonghan pulls away, a smile on his face. His looks at you, at your smile, your nose, and your eyes. “You have gorgeous eyes” he complements. Your cheeks glow a deeper pink. “Thank you” you reply girlishly. He tilts your chin up with his index and thumb. “My beautiful angel Y/N, I love you” he tells you sweetly, placing his lips back to yours once again.

 

 

~~~

Hope you guys liked this one :)

Sorry if it's a little awkwardly written... O.o

anyways... subscribe for more :)