Oh My Beautiful (WONWOO)

WITH SEVENTEEN

“Urgh!” you drop to a laying position on your bed. Your frustration with yourself was growing. You’re not exactly sure why, but over the pest few weeks you’ve become less and less happy with yourself. Nothing seemed to be going the way you want and it was nothing if not frustrating. You’re a bubbly girl, who is cheerful and sweet on a daily, but sometimes life just gets you down. You smile through everything, but it was getting harder to smile all the time. Your confidence was never high but it was dropping for no apparent reason.

You sigh looking up at the ceiling. Ding. You sit up looking across your bedroom and at your cellphone laying face up on your dresser. You had plans this evening with your boyfriend and a few friends. Simply, the bunch of you were going to the movies and probably walking around the city for fun; but no part of you felt up to it. You stand and retrieve your phone reading the text. It’s from Wonwoo, your boyfriend. Although you’re feeling down, he always manages to bring a smile to your face.

 

Wonwoo;

 

Hey love, just wanted to let you know I’m on my way to pick you up. I know it’s a little early, but I can’t wait to see you ;p

 

He’s just so sweet. You send him a simple reply and open your closet doors. Your eyes trail over all your clothes. What on earth are you supposed to wear?

You sigh, pulling out an oversized sweater and pair of black shorts. “Good enough” you tell yourself, quickly changing outfits. You want to be comfortable, but you also want to look good, at least decent. You skip to the washroom. Eyeing your smiling self in the mirror you drop your shoulders and smile. “Gosh” you speak outloud running your fingers through the waves in your hair.

“Love?” Wonwoo’s voice startles you.

“Babe” you greet, turning around to face him.

“You look so cute” he compliments with a smile across his lips. You turn back to face yourself in the mirror. That’s the opposite of what you were thinking a second ago.

“You’re kidding. I look like a potato” you argue before pushing past him and heading back to your bedroom.

“Love” he starts. You smile hearing him call you ‘love’, you like hearing that so much. “You look beautiful” he tells you but you find it hard to believe him.

“How? Babe, I’m wearing a sweater 10x my size and my hair looks like a mess”

“Over sized sweaters are cute” he smiles. Gosh, you love that smile. “And your hair doesn’t look like a mess one bit” he shakes his head.

“You know how I feel about myself” you tell him, sitting down on your bed.

“Baby, Love, I do know how you feel, but I also believe you’re delusional” he chuckles. “You’re absolutely stunning. Adorable” he leans down planting a kiss to your forehead. You sigh.

“Also, I told you we were meeting up with the others?” you nod to his words. “I lied” he snickers.

“What are we doing then?” you furrow your eyebrows.

“Going on a date. Something I don’t treat you to often enough” he smiles.

“Now, if you’re ready, let’s go beautiful” he begins walking towards your bedroom door. Quickly tying your hair back into a ponytail you join him.

 

The two of you silently watch the movie you’ve been wanting to see since you first saw the trailer for it. It was amazing.

After the movies you do as originally stated; walk around the city

Wonwoo reaches down taking your hand in his. You shift closer to him while you walk. “Love” he says kissing the back of your hand warmly, your hands still intertwined.

“Wah~” you gasp in awe to a large lit up arches and light designs set up illuminating the city street you both approach.

“What?” he looks down at you and you point as an answer. It was breathtaking and romantic.

“Ah” he chuckles before skipping faster towards the lights, nearly dragging you behind him.

 

You enter the road covered in twinkling lights. You watch him who looks around at all of the lit up arches you walk beneath. He’s so handsome. The lights make every feature you love about his face stand out more, if anything was more breathtaking than the setup itself, it would be Wonwoo himself.

He looks towards you with a smile and you avert your eyes shyly since he caught you swooning over him. You do as he just was, over looking the bright arch ways. It’s stunning.

“It’s so beautiful” you speaks and he stops his steps.

“It is” his voice is soft. You turn to look at him, whose eyes subtly smile at you. “You’re so beautiful” he speaks, making you blush.

You look to your feet and soon his as he steps up close to you.

“My love” he pinches your chin between his thumb and index, tilting your face up to look at him. “Why don’t you know you’re beautiful?” he asks and you shrug. Your cheeks are warm and you try to smile at him. “I don’t get it” he shakes his head. “If only you could see what I see” he looks at you. Your features lit up the same as his. Slowly he leans in taking your lips in his for a deep kiss. You bring him in closer to you. Pulling away you smile. “You’re just so beautiful” he kisses your forehead.

“I’m-” you go to argue.

“Don’t argue me Y/N, you’re beautiful. Your wavy hair, your kissable lips and warm cheeks and most definitely your smile. You’re adorable and I love you” he tells you. Even if you don’t think so all the time, it warmed your heart to know how highly he thinks of you.

The two of you stand facing each other under an archway. Both your hands were cupped between his. It was late in the evening but the brightly lit street made everything appear near mid day. He kisses your lips, a peck if you will before leading you deeper down the lit up road.

He releases your hand from his and skips to the side of the street. You watch him, but you can’t exactly see what he’s doing. You giggle noticing. “Love” he turns to face you a large pink flower held between his hands. “It’s almost as beautiful as you” he chuckles holding the flower out to you with a full extension of his arm. You giggle like your usual bubbly self. “Wonwoo” you speaks shyly. “For you” h hands you the flower. You shake your head at his cuteness. “Oh my beautiful” he exhales nudging you with his elbow. You smile at him before looking down at the flower in your hands. He’s cute and no matter what he always can make you happy.

 

 

 

~~~

 

Hopefully you all enjoy this cute confidence boost from an adorable lovestruck Wonwoo :)

 

 

I'm sorry to all my subscribers that I haven't posted in FOREVER.

but good news IM BACK POSTING.

:) :) :)