Good Night (WOOZI)

WITH SEVENTEEN

You yawned, your head rested in your palm, your elbow on the studio table. You were up late trying to write what would be your first self written song. But as time ticked by, you remained with no muse, nor idea to begin with your lyrics. The bright computer screen on the table in front of you was your only source of light. You avoided checking the time, since you you already figured it was late. Time had to be approaching 2:00am, you were tired beyond belief, too tired not even an energy drink would help. You had only had two hours sleep the night before, and by the looks of it, it’d be the same outcome tonight.

 

You shove your pencil smudge covered paper away from you, and stand from the desk. Even if it doesn’t help your fatigue, you wanted a nice warm cup of coffee. Tossing your pencil backwards, landing it perfectly on the desk, you walk from the small studio.

You head to the main practice room, the one room which you were familiar with the coffee maker. As you get closer you notice the room’s lights remain on. You could have sworn you and your fellow group members shut them off after your late practice. Shrugging your shoulders you push open the door. You head straight for the coffee maker, grinding some beans you hear something. Someone’s slight snoring, a peaceful snore. You stop your actions, turning around to see who was there. You notice the boy asleep on the small round white table. You walk his direction wondering if you should wake him or not. “Woozi” you speak as you reach his side. He’s hard to wake up, but you thought you’d give it a chance. He never falls asleep at the company, how long has he been awake?

 

You clear your throat, bending down into a low squat. “Woozi” you say his stage name once again. His shoulders move, though he stays asleep. “Hey, Jihun” your voice is soft as you try and wake him kindly. Taking in a deep breath he raises his head, eyeing the window before him. He’s awake! Well that was easier than you had thought it would be. “Oh! Y/N” his voice sounds in shock. “Hi Jihun” you reply heading back to the coffee machine to finish making your beverage. “Do you mind making me one of those” Woozi says, now leaning over your shoulder. You turn to him, your coffee in your hands. You wanted to refuse considering how tired you were. ut looking at him, you couldn’t deny to puppy like appearance. His tired eyes, pouty lip, and slightly swollen cheeks were somewhat, cute, to you. His hair was ruffled on one side, and sleep lingered lowly in his voice. You smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, waiting for your response. “Here” you spoke handing him the steaming mug. “But this one was yours” his speaks. “I know, just have it, and also, go home” you nearly demand him. “What?” he questions you, he steps forward to be beside you as you make your coffee. “Go home, and rest” you say, you really didn’t like how much he was overworking himself the past few days. “But, I have songs to make” Jihun slightly whines before taking a small sip of the coffee. “Yeah, same here, but come to think of it, I should really go home and sleep too” you tell him, taking your coffee out of the machine. He nods at your words, taking a few more sips.

 

The two of you stand at the counter in silence. A comfortable silence. You were friends, in fact, some people would say you had a ‘thing’. You both accompanied each other while you drank the hot beverages you had prepared. Jihun places his mug down of the counter, yours following shortly after. “I guess, I’ll see ya tomorrow” he turns to you. “We can walk home together, we live in the same building” you laugh. “That’s right, then shall we” he begins heading for the exit. You smile, skipping after him. Jihun hold open the door for you, walking out into the cool night time streets. Conversation builds between the two of you, mostly about the songs you both happen to be making, although his is much further into the progress in creating a song. After a short 15 minutes, you arrive at your building. Heading in you both head for the elevators. “Now that I’m pretty awake from the coffee, did you want to come over for a bit?” Jihun asks you. Although it’s late, you still couldn’t work up the nerve to refuse your friend, and now realizing it, your crush. “Only for a short while” you answer with a nod, clicking his floor button.

 

You both walk into the empty dorm. The other members had gone away to visit their families, but Jihun had decided to stay back and work on more songs. Jihun nearly jumped to his bed letting his body sink into the mattress. “You look tired” you state, eyeing him as he lay eyes closed, hands together under his cheek. “Come here” his voice sounds delayed to your words. you tilt your head questioning him, yet his eyes are closed and he will not respond to your gesture.

You step up to his bedside. He rolls to his back, opening his eyes. The dim lit room aluminates his features, and makes his eyes glow a golden brown. He looks at you, a sly smile plastered to his face. He doesn’t use any words, just taps the part of his bed beside him with his hand, asking you to lay with him. Your mind questions him, telling yourself not to lay down. But your heart says go for it, so you do. You sit down, swinging your legs over, you adjust yourself beside Jihun. Your closeness should be awkward, but for some reason it isn’t. Jihun’s smile remains as he closes his eyes. You look over his features tracing from his eyes to his nose to his lips. You yawn, closing your eyes. Jihun’s arm wraps over you, the only thing going through your mind is, smooth. You knew he had planned this, you just knew, and yet again, you didn’t care. You move in closer, nudging your head in under his chin. He moves his chin, brushing his lips on your forehead. “Good night Jihun~” you speak. He kisses between your eyebrows softly. He pulls away from the sweet kiss with a smile. You feel his smile against your skin, causing you to smile. He kisses you once again, this time on the tip of your nose. “Good night, Y/N, a very good night”

 

 

 

~~~
 

Hope you guys enjoy this one,

Subscribe for more :)

let me know what you think in the comments. :)