Kim Taeyeon

Love, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon has an average height of 175cm which was considered short for a model. However, what made him the exception in this industry? His appearance was considered one of the best in the industry and the charm he held was undeniable. He might not be the tallest but he was broad-shouldered, with a mop of stylish dark hair. A devilishly handsome but at the same time cute and innocent grin that any girl will fall for. A pair of onyx eyes that gleamed under the sun, skin that was seemingly as soft as of a baby but too, have an athletic body. Having a strong jawline was something that attracted many girls. Whenever Taeyeon turned and looked at something or when he clenched his jaw, it never failed to cause ladies to swoon all over him or even charm the off them girls.


Fans always portray Taeyeon as a cocky, show-off and no doubt confident young man and they loved the bad-boy feel that was emitted. He was actually a softie at heart but no one or only a few people knew that about him. He had a small social circle of friends despite his fame and was always donating money to organisations. Most time, only his agent and good friend, Lee Donghae knew about what he did for the society. Donghae spotted Taeyeon when he walked out of his college gates. He approached Taeyeon but was rejected by the latter by his harsh comments on how he appeared desperate. Donghae was not at all happy with the way Taeyeon talked to him and was ready to give up on this egotistic and apathetic target. However, something happened that made him as determined as ever. Donghae saw Taeyeon helping a badly injured kitten. He was touched seeing how Taeyeon eyes glistered with tears when he saw the injured animal helpless and strayed, slowly dying… 


Donghae had followed Taeyeon in the shadows to the veterinary, and seeing how Taeyeon begged the vet to save this kitten, touched him deeply and his first impression of Taeyeon changed completely. After various attempts of convincing Taeyeon to be a model, Donghae finally succeeded. Taeyeon was not a follower of instructions, he walked the runway in his own unique style. Donghae was worried at first, reasons being Taeyeon was still new to the industry and he was not listening well to his advices. But again, Taeyeon impressed him. 


Taeyeon rose quickly as a new model, he gained fans and had a fan base within months, he was hired by big shots and famous designers. Taeyeon surpassed many famous models thus, he was not very well liked by other models but was equally respected by many other models. Despite his cold and arrogant exterior, he respected every co-workers and schedules that were given to him. Just within a year and a half, he became the top model of Korea.  Taeyeon was not only a local favorite, but also a topic among others globally. He was approached by many other big agencies all over the world but he rejected every one of their offer as he would love to stay where his roots were; he had spent so much time with Donghae, he knew he could never betray his good friend for more money. And of course, if he had left for some other big-shot agency, he would never see the girl who had held his heart for the longest time ever again.


 --


Taeyeon was always alone, he was sent to the orphanage at the age of 8 as he was the sole survivor after a fatal accident which caused the lives of both his parents. It traumatised young Taeyeon greatly, he lost his voice for a period of time. Fortunately, the headmistress of the orphanage, Mrs Lee was there for him. Mrs Lee treated Taeyeon like the son she never had and being his mother figure, she was always encouraging and supportive of young Taeyeon, guiding Taeyeon into the light. Young Taeyeon found his voice again at the age of 10, Mrs Lee was not only the headmistress of the orphanage but also an educator. She taught Taeyeon, providing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter