From Perfect to Absolutely Nothing

Love, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Tiffany stepped out of the airport after a long twenty hours flight from USA to Korea; her home she missed dearly. She has been away for three years attending college, and has finally gotten what she wanted — a Fashion degree. She was one step closer in realising her dream as a fashion designer and was totally hyped for that. Ever since Tiffany was a child, all she ever wanted was to have her own clothing line, brand, and of course, her own fashion show. 


  Tiffany's life has been running smoothly for twenty-four straight years. No troubles at all; straight As and a boyfriend who was the man of every girls' dream – or so she thought. He has been undoubtedly supportive of her decision in pursuing her dream overseas. 


  Cold at her face and crept under her clothes, spreading across her skin. She ignored the urge to shiver and run back inside where it was warm, and went ahead to try to flag down a taxi. No matter how much she hated the cold, it could not destroy her happiness of just being home. 


  "I can't wait to see Khunie's face again, I missed him so much! I came back earlier than expected just for him!" Tiffany thought, giggling like a school girl. 

 

  She glanced out of the taxi's window, and reminisced every memory she had in this side of Seoul; the Café she slacked in with her friends, and the restaurants where she had dates with her love. When the taxi finally came to a halt in front of he home, she was getting fidgety in the backseat. 


  Handing over some cash to the driver, she yelled, "Keep the change!" She threw the door open and bolted up the stairs into the apartment she shared with Nichkhun. 


  "Khunie!" She squealed, shutting the door. Unlooping her scarf from around her neck, she glanced around the apartment. "I'm finally home!"


  She waited for a response; but there was none. Taking off her boots, she slipped into her flip flops. Maybe he was sleeping? She peeked into her bedroom, but it was empty. Frowning slightly, she checked the other rooms; and the outcome was the same. 


  Walking back to the living room, she noticed something amiss—Nichkhun's blue bunny flip flops were missing. They bought the flip flops together, as a couple; Nichkhun's was blue while hers was pink.


  If he wasn't home, and his flip flops weren't here...


  Thinking the worst, she scrambled straight to the closet. Throwing it open, what she saw had her eyes widened and jaw dropped. "What the hell?" she breathed. It took her a few seconds to gain composure again. And when she did, she headed to the bathroom and noticed that his favourite shampoo and body wash was nowhere to be found. 


  "What in the wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter