Revenge

Love, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to the following subscribers for always commenting :

Yoyoyo1234

Iamagirl_

Icass14

Hyoyoontaeislove

But of course, I love all of you guys. <3

 

Okay, to the story!!! 

 

Having to be taken under Jongkook’s wing was never an easy task, but this talented designer had made an impact tonight. She could see herself one step closer in achieving her lifetime goal. During the runway event, Tiffany could not help but get overwhelmed by her own emotions, seeing her designs on stage is amazing. What most was to be invited on stage alongside with Jongkook and having him compliment her work was phenomenal.
 

To thank the staffs for their utmost dedication and hard work, Tiffany planned an after party. Everyone is drinking and having a great time, finally able to relax and let loose. The restaurant are buzzing with excitement, many different conversations are happening all at once. Taeyeon stood up from where he is sitting at, bringing up his glass of water and a spoon.
 

He tapped his spoon against his glass, clearing his throat. “AHEM!!! Can I have your attention please? Just for a moment please!”
 

The once noisy environment died down, everyone looked towards Taeyeon, paying attention to the model.
 

“Let's put our hands together and welcome Miss Tiffany Hwang to stand up and give us a speech.” Taeyeon smiled brightly, looking at Tiffany who was seated just across him. Seeing how nervous Tiffany was, he made a low manly chuckle and held out his hand and gave Tiffany an encouraging, genuine smile.
 

“Come on, you can do it,” mouthed Taeyeon.
 

Tiffany hesitated for a moment, but seeing how everyone is looking at her expectantly, she took Taeyeon’s hand and stood up. Taeyeon then gave a peak on her hand, just like any gentleman and returned back into his seat.
 

“Um, hello there?” Tiffany started nervously.
 

Some of the staffs laughed at that, Taeyeon could not help but laughed along seeing how shy and nervous Tiffany is.
 

“I like to thank everyone for their hard work, if not for you guys, I would not be standing over here. I am seriously eternally grateful for what you guys had done for me. Sunny, thanks for making me feel as if I’m an angel tonight, your skills are top notch,” Tiffany pointed at Sunny giving her a heart shape with her hands. Sunny giggled mouthing back, “You are already an angel.”
 

“And Desmond, for giving me advice on how to further improve my designs,” Tiffany winked at the lean man with a stylish cap.
 

“You’re welcome princess!” Desmond waved back.
 

“Rachel, Tim, Gordon and all my editors, thanks for making my designs stand out!”


They laughed and nodded their heads, acknowledging.
 

“My models and Donghae for finding this opportunity for me and of course, and for wearing my creations on stage and making it stand out! I would like to dedicate a special thanks to my best friend and Taeyeon.” Tiffany paused. Taeyeon was surprised and laughed nervously and looked around, pointing at himself.


“Me? Did– She…Me? Am I–”
 

“No, you are not deaf and yes, you heard me right, Kim Taeyeon,” Tiffany smiled, her eyes curved into a half-moon. Everyone was taken aback, it was such a rare sight, everyone was mesmerised by how beautiful and cute her eye smiles were. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped and stared blankly at this beauty and that made his heart beat hard against his chest.
 

“Thanks for being there, Taeyeon. We had a rough start, but your constant teasing actually made me less stressful. It did piss me off, but it certainly help me to let loose for a bit, you know? I hope we can be friends…?” Tiffany chuckled ending her statement with a question. 

(author note: Just look at that smile. And! No copyright intended ><" )

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped further down, thinking that he was dreaming.

 

“Tiffany- friend?! Tiffany as my friend?! Oh MY GOD, it’s a start right? RIGHT? OH HELL YEAH!!!” Taeyeon celebrated inwardly.
 

Taeyeon immediately jumped up from his seat and yelled, “HELL YEAH! You are so gonna die! I will tease and bully you every single day!”
 

Tiffany just brushed his comment off with an eye roll.
 

“And finally, I want to specially thank my one and only best friend, Jessica.” She looked over at the corner where Jessica was seated with Donghae. Everyone turned to follow Tiffany’s line of sight and let out an amused gasp.
 

Jessica and Donghae were making out in the darkened corner where they sat, their hands roaming all around each other’s bodies. The couple were too preoccupied with their love fest that they were downright ignoring all the eyes on them. A mother even had to cover her son’s eyes as the little boy had been staring in awe at Jessica getting fondled. 
 

Taeyeon scrunched up his face in disgust while Tiffany laughed nervously and looked away awkwardly.
 

“Well then,” Tiffany mumbled to herself, trying to shake the image of her best friend pleasured face before turning back to the crowd. She cleared . “Alright, thanks everyone again and CHEERS! Have a good rest, don’t drink too much alright? Have a good night!” Tiffany cheered, showing her eye smiles once more.  
 

“Congrats Tiffany! Cheers!”
 

“Tiffany congrats! You’re now Jongkook’s disciple!”
 

“Tiffany! We are all happy for you!”
 

“Come! Let’s all give hardworking Tiffany a well-deserved toast!”
 

Every staff brought their glasses up with smiles on their faces, proud of their young designer.
 

A few hours went by after that, laughter echoing around all the drunken people. After the toast earlier, Donghae and Jessica had disappeared off somewhere, and neither Tiffany nor Taeyeon wanted to know what they were up to.


"Taeng! It’s late already and as a gentleman, you have to bring Tiffany home and remember what I told you that morning?" Donghae plopped down onto the empty chair next to his best friend.
 

"Oh, hyung! Finally done shagging Jessica?" He teased. Then, he motioned to Jessica who had a little boy in her arms, a grin breaking out. “Uh oh, hyung. I think someone’s snatching your girl from right under your nose.”
 

“What the hell are you talking about?” Donghae turned to look at Jessica. A frown etched on his face when he saw that the boy Jessica was cuddling with had his hands on her chest, touching what was his. He stood up, his chair dragging roughly against the marbled floor.


“Hyung,” Taeyeon warned. “He’s just a little boy. Don’t do anything rash.”


He watched as Jessica giggled, removing the boy’s hands from her chest, but the boy placed his hands back there a few seconds later. Donghae ran his hand through his slightly tousled hair, “No one, not even a little boy is supposed to touch what’s mine.”


Taeyeon almost spat out his drink. “Are you seriously jealous over a little boy?” He rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand. “And besides it’s your fault the boy’s interested in groping your sweetheart’s chest. You were doing a hell of a lot more to her anyway. You didn’t think I saw your hand up her skirt, now did you?”
 

Taeyeon watched as Donghae took a seat next to Jessica who was now holding onto both of the boy’s hands to prevent him from slipping them under her skirt. He covered his mouth to prevent the laughter that were threatening to burst out when he saw the death look that Donghae was giving the little boy when Jessica wasn’t looking.


A few moments later, Donghae must have reached his limit because he had grabbed the boy from Jessica and gave him back to his mother, who had finally emerged from the bathroom.


Jessica giggled, placing a sweet little kiss on Donghae’s cheek as the couple stood up to make a leave. As they passed Taeyeon, he wiggled his eyebrow suggestively at Jessica, who in turn flipped him the finger. 

 

 

--

 

 

"HEY YO, T-I-F-F-A-N-Y!” Taeyeon teased. "Want to go? It's late, I'll send you home. Come on.” Without waiting for any reply from Tiffany, he grabbed her hand, her handbag just like last time and walked through the glass door.
 

Tiffany stared at their intertwined hands and blushed, feeling the warmth she once felt coming back. This was how Nichkhun once held her hand. Her heart started aching again, remembering the days when they held hands during their dates or just simply walking down the street. She certainly love to thank Taeyeon for indirectly distracting her from her heartache, and getting her to focus more on her career than her personal emotions. Taeyeon looked back and saw how Tiffany was staring blankly at their hands, feeling as if Tiffany hates holding his hand, he released her.
 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to hold your hand," he smiled, feeling slightly embarrassed at his bold moves.
 

Tiffany looked up and gave Taeyeon yet again, her infamous eye smiles that charmed him till no end and shook her head, telling Taeyeon she does not mind any of that skin ship.
 

Little did they know, throughout the celebration dinner and to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter