Retail Therapy

Love, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A wide variety of shops lined the shoping mall: antique and art stalls, jewelry and accessory shops, luxury boutiques, souvenir kiosks and stores selling leather goods, all showcasing an array of the finest foreign wares. 


Tiffany was usually a shopaholic, but after what happened, she did not have the mood to admire any of the beautiful shoes and clothes. She let Jessica dragged her out of the elevator. 


"Tiff!" Jessica squealed, dragging her once again to Tiffany & Co which was a couple of feets away from them. "Look at this necklace. Isn't it beautiful?"


"Yeah," Tiffany replied nonchalantly. 


Jessica sighed, turning to look at her with sympathetic eyes. "Tiff, come on. At least try to enjoy this? You love shopping just as much as I do."


"I know Jess," Tiffany said sadly. "I want to enjoy shopping as much as I used to, but it's too hard right now."


Wrapping an arm around Tiffany, Jessica grumbled, "If I ever see the douchebag again, I'll have Donghae kill him."


Tiffany looked at her best friend in confusion. "Who's Donghae?"


"This really cute guy I met a few days ago," Jessica giggled, twirling a strand of her hair as she gazed at a bracelet kept in a glass display. "He's some model's PR Manager."
 

"Oh?" Tiffany smiled slightly. "So are you two seeing each other?"


Jessica grinned at her. "We have a date in a few days." She skipped around the shop like a teenager with a crush. "He's like the sweetest, most charming guy I have ever met!"


Tiffany watched amusedly as Jessica fanned herself dramatically. Jessica pulled her into a hug. Pulling back, she winked, "His hot bod is, of course, the icing on the cake."


"His arms are just so dreamy, and his shoulders, oh my god," Jessica continued gushing about her mysterious man. "Like he lifts for breakfast, you know?"


Tiffany laughed, "I don't know what you mean."


"That's because you haven't seen a real man!" Jessica snapped playfully. 


That reminded Tiffany of what happened that morning; that next door and his annoying attitude. But she had to admit that he has a beautiful body; like that of a swimmer. In fact, he was beautiful. She knew beautiful was not the manliest way to describe a guy, but in her head, it was the adjective that fit him to the tee.


Tiffany let out a small laugh. 


Thinking she was laughing at her, Jessica turned to her best friend and narrowed her eyes. "What's so funny, Miss I-have-never-seen-a-real-man?"


"Har har," Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at my thoughts. Nevermind, so tell me how did you meet this...real man."


Now it was Jessica's turn to roll her eyes. Bringing a necklace up to her neck, she checked herself in the mirror. She smiled to herself, "I was out shopping–"


"Figures," Tiffany muttered, gazing at a pair of shiny earrings. 


It was silent after that, so Tiffany turned to glance at Jessica; she was glaring at her.


Tiffany let out a smile as Jessica huffed under her breath. "Anyways, I was out shopping with this guy whose name I  forgot. I was trying to hold a conversation with him but all he wanted to do was stare at my chest. I was actually a second away from -slapping him when Donghae approached us.


"He said, 'Beautiful, would you like to spend time with someone who would not stare at your chest every minute?' And I thought it was really cute. But I didn't believe him, of course. No guy have ever not look at a girl's chest, let alone mine. But I do have to admit I have an impressive rack."


"Jess!" Tiffany squeaked, smacking her friend on the shoulder. 


Jessica boomed with laughter. "Anyways, I accepted his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter