Rumours

Love, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Taeyeon was getting ready to hit the sheets, his remembered his phone that was charging in the corner of his living room. He bent down and grabbed his phone, switching it on.


His eyes bulged when he saw the number of missed calls and text messages on it. Donghae hyung?


Just when he was about to hit dial, his phone rang. “Hey hyung, I just got all your messages. What’s up?”


“What did you do to Jessica?”


Taeyeon brought his phone away from his ear, waiting for the yelling to pass. “Hyung, I was only joking!”


“I met up with her for a short walk in the park and she kept screaming how much of a douchebag you are.” Taeyeon could almost see Donghae raising his eyebrows, with his accusing eyes on him. “So would you like to tell me what you said to her?”


Taeyeon gulped, afraid of what was going to happen the moment his hyung found out what he did. He plopped down on his couch. “Hyung, you have to understand that I didn’t mean any of that.”


He heard a loud sigh from the other line. “Yes, Taeyeon. I heard you the first time. Now quit stalling.”


Taeyeon cleared his throat. “Well, um. You see…I–I asked her for the number of times she had, uh, let you sleep with her…”


There was silence for a moment, before all hell broke loose. “You did what!?”


It took quite a while, but Donghae had managed to calm down. “Hyung, I’m sorry okay?”


“I swear, Taeyeon. If she dumps me because of you, I’m not going to forgive you.”


“I take full responsibility,” Taeyeon grinned.


Donghae exhaled loudly. “Anyway, that’s not the only thing I was calling you about. Have you seen the pictures?”


Taeyeon yawned, stretching his arm. “What pictures?”


“The aftermath of you being attacked by Jessica.” Taeyeon heard a snigger from the line.


He almost dropped the phone. “There are pictures?!”


”Yeah, but don’t worry. I haven’t found any videos or pictures about her owning your on the floor of that restaurant. Yet.” A deep belly laughter was heard this time.


Taeyeon face-palmed himself. “Damn it.”


“I’ve read the comments on some articles. They thought you and Tiffany looked really good together – the way you held her hand and her bag. Articles are doing everything they can to get Tiffany’s name, and I feel that this is a really good way to attract more attention. For both of your careers.”


“So you’re telling me you want us to be seen more often?” Taeyeon asked, wanting to be sure. His mind was whirling with excitement. He held his breath, waiting for Donghae’s reply.


“That’s right.”


Taeyeon jumped up from the couch, pumping his fist in the air. Hell yeah! “Me and Tiffany are going to act as a couple right?”


“You don’t necessary have to be a couple, close friends is fine as well. Decide with her.”


Nope, that last part was never going to happen, Taeyeon smirked to himself. He was going to decide on his own – they would be a couple. A fake couple, but still a couple.


“Okay, hyung. I understand. I’ll talk this out with Tiffany,” Taeyeon crossed his index and middle fingers together. Before they hung up, he asked again, “Hyung, no one answered my question.”


“What?”


“So how many times have you bedded Jessica?”

 

 


 

A few weeks have passed and the construction workers were making some last preparation for the opening of the new office, Donghae had phoned Taeyeon to remind him that he had an appearance on the Giorgio Armani show run by the famous, Kim Jongkook later that evening.


“I’ve made a deal with Jongkook hyung,” Donghae started. “You’ll only model for him if he lets Tiffany showcase some of her designs after his show. He agreed.”


“Wow, hyung!” Taeyeon commended. “You’re going all out for Jessica, aren’t you?”


“Don’t think I forgot what you did to her the other day,” Donghae grumbled on the other line. “And I’m doing this for yours and Tiffany’s career, of course, getting into Jessica’s good books is a bonus.”


Taeyeon laughed.


“Anyway, tell Tiffany to be there on time. Bye, Taeyeon.”


"But, hyung…I don't have her number–" Donghae had already hung up.


Taeyeon stared at his phone for a moment, pondering if he should just get over himself, walk to Tiffany’s door and tell her about the news or just wait until he met up with her on Monday. 


“If I’m to go knock on her door right now, she might be in her pyjamas or maybe she sleeps with just her bra and on–” He clenched his teeth, squeezing his eyes shut. Goddamn it! He was not allowed to think these thoughts.


Taeyeon rubbed his forehead and shook his head, trying to get rid of the dirty image that was currently floating around in his mind. 


“She’s gonna look so y,” he groaned, feeling a stirring in his pants. Standing up to pace his living room, he took a few deep breaths, trying to get under control. After he was sure he was not going to burst from all the images of a half- Tiffany, he made up his mind to head over to her apartment to discuss the news.


 

--


“Tiffany! OPEN THE DOOR! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! TIFFAANNYY-”


“What? Who is it?” A yawning Tiffany emerged from behind the apartment door, rubbing her eyes tiredly. 


If anyone could see Taeyeon’s face right now, you would see a pair of eyes that had nearly popped out from its sockets and blood nearly gushed out from his nostrils. Tiffany was in a white low cut lace nightdress which was hanging dangerously low, showing her cleavage. Taeyeon, being a hot-blooded male, could not help but stare at those exposed skin. He gulped down hard, trying to restrain himself from reaching out to fondle with her s.


“Oh for God’s sake,” Taeyeon groaned internally. “Why are you doing this to me?”


His Adam’s apple moved hard in his throat, as he felt his straining hard against his pants. Again. Not wanting to embarrass Tiffany or himself, he spun around quickly and literally ran back to his apartment.


On the other hand, the once half-asleep Tiffany was now wide awake. She closed her door behind her and leaned against her door, dumfounded. She blinked her eyes a couple of times, slammed the back of her head against the door and tried to register what she had just seen. What did Tiffany see, you may ask? Why, of course it was Kim Taeyeon’s hard-on! It was huge and it was right…there.


“Ah!” she screamed after a long brain lagged. It was not the first time she had seen a guy’s hard-on, but to see the Kim Taeyeon’s…she was mind-blown. Millions of girls would want to be her right now, she recollected what she had seen and blushed hard. She did not know if that was out of embarrassment and shyness or due to disgust. 


“How the hell am I gonna unseen that?! Oh- Jesus Christ, that is...b-big?” She ran back into her room and laid face-first into her pink pillow, traumatised.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter