I'll be there.

Don't say goodbye.

Anyyeong~

ANother update~ Mianhae for not updating sooooo looong:(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sook Joo's POV

'I only can allow one person up. Who is his family member?' My legs refused to move.

'I'll go.' Sunggyu jumped up the ambulance. The sirens got fainter and fainter. 

Myungsoo....chincha mianhae. Please be fine. Please.

I shuddered as a gust of wind blew. I could feel the icyness on me.

A warm pair of hands slipped around me with a blanket. 'Myungsoo won't want you catching a chill.'

I followed as the pair of hands led me back to the classroom. 

My head followed the ambulance. Myungsoo, please be okay. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was in a white room. I looked around, there's no one else?

'You'll never get her.' 'You killed your first, what makes you think you won't do that again?' 'You couldn't even protect Eun Hye, do you think you can protect Sook Joo?'

I clenched my fists. It's not like this. It's not like this. 

'Stop. Stop. STOP!' I crouched down. It's not like this.

The voices stopped. At least I managed to protect Sook Joo from the nail....

The world went black. 

I'll never let you be hurt. 

 

Nam Hee's POV

So, happy ending eh? Chh...Sook Joo seems to have her own angel. Looks like it's gonna get more fun.

I scanned the area for Hoya Oppa. 

My eyes immediately narrowed down. He's still with her?

Argh, I'm not good enough? Is she even better than me?

I'm not backing off. Not until Hoya Oppa chooses me.

I followed them quietly behind, they were so caught up in their own world that they didn't even notice me.

She's gonna pay. No one touches Hoya Oppa except me. 

We'll see who gets hurt in the end.

 

Sunggyu's POV

'Pali. Pali. PALI! He's losing a lot of blood!' I yelled to the driver. 

'Myungsoo, gwenchana? We'll almost at the hospital already, PALI!'

I grabbed Myungsoo's hand. It was cold. 

I slammed myself against the side of the van. Why is it always him?

He's been through enough. 

I'm not letting this person off. Never.

Myungsoo, please get through this....

 

Hoya's POV

Sook Joo and I didn't talk on our way back. I still could feel her shivering, I tightened my grip on her. 

After all that we have seen today, I don't blame her. She's just newly-transferred, happened to sit at Eun Hye's seat and all this happened. Maybe, that seat's cursed. Or maybe it's just pure bad luck.

I turned Sook Joo abruptly to the seat at the front, the mess of wood and blood was still not cleaned up.  

Mrs Kim cleared as we all settled down. We were allowed to return home for the rest of the day, afterall our classroom is still in a mess. 

Everyone scrambled out at her cue but Sook Joo just sat there. I was about to approach her when someonee tapped my shoulder. 

 

Nam Hee's POV

'Hoya Oppa, gwenchana?' I asked, my face ceased with concern. But seriously, I could care less, I mean if it's not for Hoya Oppa, I won't even realise the other Infinite members' existence. Besides, it was that guy's fault for wanting to save that . 

Hoya Oppa turned from her direction as he gave me a tight smile. 'Neh, I'm fine I guess.' Hoya Oppa reached down to grab his books. His eyes were on her throughout the conversation. 'Nam Hee, please take care of yourself, okay? I'll be going firs-'

I grabbed Hoya Oppa's hand and looked into his eyes. His dark brown eyes~ 'Oppa, you can tell me anything alright?' I smiled unknowingly. Hoya Oppa was so perfect in every way. 

He ruffled my hair and smiled. 'Thanks Nam Hee. I'm fine, really.' He was going to leave me for her....

'Oppa! I know a place that will cheer you up!' I grabbed Hoya Oppa's hand as I ran out of the classroom.

 

Sook Joo's POV

I kept replaying the scene in my mind, I just can't believe it. Someone must have tampered the chair. It was perfectly fine before break.

Someone is out to get me.  Huh, you're not that popular Sook Joo. 

Maybe things just happen for a reason. Just like how Unnie left me. 

I'm not going to accept things just as they are. Not anymore. 

I grabbed my bag and dialled Sunggyu's number. 'Where are you excatly?' 

Myungsoo, I'm coming. Just hang in there.

 

Nam Hee's POV

'Oppa, we're here!' I led Hoya Oppa to the arcade in the shopping mall. We were surrounded with pink photo booths. Hoya Oppa looked about a little uncomfortably. 'Um, Nam Hee-ah....'

I dragged Hoya Oppa into one. 'Let's take photoes! Pali! Pose!' I slotted in the coins. Hoya Oppa laughed as he posed with me. We then proceeded outside. 'Hmm....this bunny ears look nice on you!' I grinned.

Maybe life wasn't so harsh to me, at least I had Hoya Oppa.He belonged to me.  As long as Sook Joo is gone. I looked at Hoya Oppa, he looked so happy. 'Nam Hee, look! We look so epic!'

Only I can make him so happy. Sook Joo only brought him so much misery. I smiled. Hoya Oppa, don't worry, I'll take care of things for you.

'Neh, Oppa!' I drew a heart in between us. It won't ever disappear. 

 

Hoya's POV

To be honest, I was really happy. At least I could forget all my troubles for once. Nam Hee is really a good dongsaeng. 

I sent her home, we split the photoes evenly, with her taking one half and me taking another. I smiled, we looked so goofy together. I could see the glimmer in her eyes, for once, she didn't have the blank look in her eyes.

I whipped out my phone. Omo! I had 15 missed calls and 8 messages. I scrolled down, they were all from Infinite. 

I couldn't believe that 5 hours just passed like that. I scrolled to the last message. 

 

From: Sunggyu

Hoya, I don't care where are you now when you read the text, I want you at the hospital right now.

DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT MYUNGSOO?

If you do, run to the hospital address I forwarded to you now. He's in critical condition.

 

I almost dropped my phone, I ran like I never did. 

Myungsoo, please be alright.

 

Nam Hee's POV

I watched Hoya Oppa from my kitchen window. He seemed shocked as he looked at his phone. 

Did the members of Infinite call him? I bet they messaged him too.

Flashback

My phone was buzzing in my pocket. Argh, I don't want anyone to disturb me and Hoya Oppa now. 

'Oppa! Go get the food okay? I'll wait here!' I whipped out my phone once Hoya Oppa was gone.

 

From: Unknown Number

If you're with Hoya now, please tell him to check his phone or call me back.

Myungsoo is in critical condition. Please tell him to go to the hospital I messaged him immediately.

Thanks.

Sunggyu

 

I switched off my phone. Chhh....I don't really care.

'Nam Hee! Here, take this.' Hoya Oppa passed me my cheese sausage.

'Gomawo Oppa!' I smiled as I dragged him off to play the other games.

End of flashback

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Please continue to support and subscribe^^

Thanks:) 

threst123