Oops.

Don't say goodbye.

An update^^Pls continue to support and tell me your comments kays?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya's POV

It was finally the last lesson! I totally going out later....keke.....

Unfornately, it was the most boring lesson of the day. I looked around for people to disturb.

I turned behind and see that the new girl is still quietly copying notes. Hmmmm.....

'Yah.' I whispered to her. She didn't even flinch but looked back blankly. Aish....who could ignore me like this?

'Yah!' I whispered a little louder. She still didn't reply. I pouted. Haish.....

I leaned forward a little to see what she was writing. She immediately flicked my head. 'Oww...'

 

Sook Joo's POV

The pabo was trying to distract me in class again, why doesn't he listen at all?

Anyway, the lesson was indeed boring, I don't really blame him. I was actually scribbling on my notebook.

I looked at my hand. I still felt a tingling sensation from just now....I didn't bare my teeth when he touched me, right?

This isn't right......

I puffed up my cheeks as I pulled out a photo of my sister and I. It was taken before everything happened. 

I was smiling as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I miss you Unnie....

 

Myungsoo's POV

'Class dismissed!' 

Yesh! Finally school's out for the week!^^ Hmmmm....later me and Infinite are going to the skateboard centre......

I walked over to Sook Joo. 'Hey.' 

'Hi, um......' 'Myungsoo,' I finished her sentence for her. 

'Um I was wondering if.....you wanted to go out today? Me and Infinite are going out later.....'

I saw her flinch right there. Maybe I was too fast? 

'It's oka-' 'Sure....Myungsoo?' She tilted her head a little to the right. 

'I'll pick you up from school at 3pm, okay?' 

 

Nam Hee's POV

Hoya Oppa walked me home from school today . He does that everyday. 

'Oh, what made my dongsaeng smile so widely?' Hoya Oppa ruffled my hair. 

'Nothing!' I shouted back. Hoya Oppa smiled as he cotinued walking. If only you knew Oppa.....

I was finally at my doorstep. Hoya Oppa turned to leave.

'Remember to come to the park later!' Hoya Oppa said as he walked away.

'Neh....' I went into my house. I live alone. My parents died a long time ago.....

I stood at my window as I watched Hoya Oppa walk away, studying his built and his backview. 

One day. It'll all be mine.

 

at the park

 

Nam Hee's POV

I was wearing my favourite denim shorts and a light tee as I skipped to the park.

To be honest, Infinite and I aren't really close actually, but Hoya Oppa and I are. Maybe it's cos I didn't really care about them.

'Oppa....' I whispered in my normal soft tone when I reached. He spun around almost immediately and smiled. 'My dosaeng is here!' Infinite didn't even respond. Like always. Chh....I don't need them....

I smiled shyly as I walked to the bench. One, two, three, four, five, six. Wait, there are seven of them....

Just then, the seventh of them walked in. With that new girl. She tried to steal Hoya Oppa from me.....

Unlike their attitude to me, the Infinite members were really nice to her. They even taught her how to skate!

'Hmph! I can't get it right~' She whined to Myungsoo, who was teaching her. I rolled my eyes.

'They never offered me.' I thought bitterly as I sat on the bench.

Finally, Hoya Oppa approached me. I faked a smile as I faced him. 'Nam Hee-ah, do you want to skate?' 

'Oppa....chincha? You guys never asked me before....' I looked down and and twindled with my fingers. 

'Nam Hee-ah, don't cry! Mianhae!' Hoya Oppa said as he hugged me tightly.  This always works.

Soon, I started to get the hang of skating. Unlike that new girl, I could skate pretty well. Well maybe that;s because I took lessons just for Hoya Oppa.

She was still falling all over Myungsoo. I smirked. I pretended to lose control of my skateboard and rammed into hers. 

'Oh! Mianhae! I'm so clusmy!' I said as I helped her up. She landed right on her . I stifled a laugh, she was so stupid.

'Gwenchana.' She replied as the rest of the Infinite members went to help her up.Hoya Oppa even carried her all the way to the bench.

I followed behind quietly. 

That should have been me. They should have been fussing over me and me alone.

 

Myungsoo's POV

We settled Sook Joo on the bench. Nam Hee just quietly followed us behind. I knew it was on purpose, Nam Hee isn't as simple as she seems.

Woohyun, who loses his temper the most started muttering loudly about how it was Nam Hee's fault. 

'Chh....Sook Joo don't you think it's a little fake? I mean who rams into a person right in her face?' 

I grabbed Woohyun. 'Stop it.' Hoya was getting kinda angry, seeing the colour on his face. I mean they're pretty close...

There wasn't a sound from Nam Hee the whole time. I turned and saw her sobbing at the back. 

'Gwenchana?' I asked her. She glared at me. I guess she only wants Hoya......

 

Hoya's POV

Woohyun is seriously getting on my nerves, it was an accident. It has to be an accident. Nam Hee won't do such a thing right?

I went over to Nam Hee, she was sobbing. 'Mianhae, Nam Hee. Don't cry....'

She took the piece of tissue from my hand and wiped her tears. 'I'm okay, Oppa!' I could see that she was still hurt. 

Why do the members all treat her like this? I could feel the anger rising in me as I saw the members whispering.

'YAH! I SAID IT WAS ENOUGH!' 

Woah, that....that....doesn't sound like me. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

So maybe, coming was a bad idea. I couldn't do anything when they started fighting. I mean, Hoya's really strong. Not to mention angry.

'Hoya! Stop it!' Sunggyu was yelling pratically in his face. Sungjong was trying his best to stop his hyungs from fighting, but Woohyun was already on Hoya when finally Sungyeol snapped at them to get lost. 

Poor Myungsoo got punched in the face by Hoya. He even said something about him an idiot, bringing me.

Throughout the whole thing, I did realise Nam Hee was just sitting on the bench. Maybe this happens all the time? But she's smiling....

I was feeling a little guilty about Myungsoo's arm. Poor guy, he seems badly injured. He still insisted on fetching me home.

'Hey, I'll follow you home and help you with that, it does seem quite bad... Mianhae, Myungsoo.'

'Gomawo Sook Joo....gomawo.....'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah:) Sorry this chapter was kinda boring:/ Next one will be interesting^^

Continue to support and comment! And promote:)