Look after yourself.

Don't say goodbye.

Hehe^^ Another chappie:) 

Continue to support and subscribe kay?^^ 

Btw, I would be going overseas for a few days, so when I'm back I will immediately update! Thanks for subscribing^^ Please continue to support and promote:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sook Joo's POV

I stepped into Myungsoo's house. Oh, there's no one else around?

Myungsoo must have saw me peering around. 'I'm an orphan.' He said as he poured me a cup of water in the kitchen.

'Mianhae Myungsoo....I didn't know. Oh, gomawo. You should sit down. You're hurt.'

Myungsoo's house was really clean. It was simply decorated with some paintings and furniture. I walked towards the dining table. There was this picture of him and a girl. Wait....do I know her?

They looked so loving. Suddenly, the photo was slammed down. I jumped. 'Mianhae Sook Joo...don't look at the picture.'

A little taken aback, I walked back to the sofa. 'Myungsoo-ah, where is the first aid kit? I'll help you with that wound.' Myungsoo seemed to have a pretty sad past...there's only that one photo here.

 

Myungsoo's POV

'Ouch!' Sook Joo was helping me with my wound from Hoya. I think it's quite serious, hopefully Hoya is not as badly hit as me. 

'Oh, mianhae Myungsoo, was I too hard?' Sook Joo creased her forehead. She continued cleansing the wound, but more softly this time. Her hands deftly moved over my wound and wrapped it up. 'Gomawo, Sook Joo, no one has really done this for me since.....' I shoudn't tell her my past,she might go away, I can't let her go away. I can't lose another person. Ani. 

'Myungsoo! Are you okay?You're hyperventilating! Myungsoo!' Sook Joo was shaking me violently. 'Neh.....' I calmned myself down. 

'Don't scare me like this anymore, you heard me? You must look after yourself.' Sook Joo seems really worried for me. Her face was white already. I smiled, she cares. 

Sook Joo and I spent the next afternoon fooling around my house. We baked, she doing most of the job since I was injured.  We brought the cookies back to the sofa. They were in the shape of hearts. 'Oh, it's pretty!' Sook Joo was really happy when the cookies came out.

'Try it Myungsoo!' She fed me a cookie. I hesitantly leaned forward and took  bite. 

'It's really nice.' I told Sook Joo. She pouted and tried it herself. 'Ani, I'm not satisfied!' 

'Sook Joo-ah, it's really nice. Believe me.' 

'Chincha? Then eat the whole heart!' Sook Joo fed me bite by bite the heart cookie. No one has done this for me in a long time.

Gomawo, Sook Joo, gomawo.

 

Hoya's POV

I sent Nam Hee home. She seemed really shaken just now. I shouldn't have started fighting in front of her. Hoya, you pabo! 

'Nam Hee, we've reached home. Nam Hee?' She seemed lost in her thoughts, what happened just now must have been too scary for her. 

'Neh, Oppa....' She walked in slowly. I turned to leave, I guess I should go to Myungsoo's house to apologise. Afterall, it's my fault. Maybe I'll even check on the new girl tomorrow, I hope that she's alright. 

'Oppa...?' Nam Hee is still outside? I turned back. 'Yeah?' 

'Gomawo Oppa, chincha gomawo!' Nam Hee ran down the stairs into me. I smiled. 'Anything for my dongsaeng.' I said as I patted her head. 'Oh, why are you crying again?' Nam Hee sniffed a little before breaking into a smile. 'Gwenchana oppa!' 

I was a litttle worried about Nam Hee, afterall she's living alone. I don't want anything to happen to her, she seems so traumatized. 'Nam Hee-ah, do you want me to stay with you in the house for a while?'  

Nam Hee froze when I mentioned her house. 'Nam Hee?' 'Oppa! Gwenchana, I'm fine.' Nam Hee beamed as she walked towards her door. 'Bye Oppa!' The door slammed shut. I guess she's a little uncomfortable with me in her house. 

I started walking towards Myungsoo's house.

 

Nam Hee's POV

I fell back against the door. That was a close shave. Hoya Oppa can never see it. Never.

I ran up towards my study room and fell on my chair. I loved the study room, it makes me feel as if Hoya Oppa is just next to me. On the wall, I stuck all of Hoya Oppa's pictures. There were pictures of him playing basketball, at our elementary school graduation, even during art lessons where he always fell alseep in. On my table, there were scribbles and carvings by me. I touched the carving that said, 'Hoya Oppa nae. Keunyeoneun yeongwohi naekkeoya.'

[Translation: Hoya Oppa mine. Only mine, forever mine.]

And in the drawer, there was that handchief. Hoya Oppa's scent was still there. I smiled. I took out my favourite picture of Hoya Oppa. He was puffing up his cheeks.

'Oppa, you're mine.' 

 

Sook Joo's POV

'Ouch!' I pouted. Myungsoo flicked my forehead pretty hard. I rubbed my head. 'I didn't know you were so strong!' I protested. Myungsoo chuckled at me. I pretended to cry.

'Sook Joo! Mianhae! Mianhae!' Myungsoo really thought that I was going to cry. Kekeke;) 'Myung...soo.....it's.....very....painful.....' Myungsoo's eyes widened. 'Sook Joo-ah! Mianhae!' His arms went around me as I curled into a ball and 'cried'. 

Somehow, I felt safe with his arms around me. I didn't want to tell him it was a joke. I didn't want him to let go. 

'Myungsoo!' A voice yelled from outside, breaking the moment. I wiped my tears as Myungsoo got up to get the door. 

Isn't that the pabo Hoya? What is he doing here?

'Oh my god, Myungsoo you made her cry???'

 

Myungsoo's POV

I opened the door with my right arm. I wasn't expecting anyone so who was it?

'Hoya?' I didn't expect him to appear on my doorstep. Especially after the incident just now. He seems fine though, I guess Woohyun was the one badly injured.

'Hey Myungsoo.' He walked in. Before I could say anything, Hoya yelled. 'Oh my god, Myungsoo you made her cry???' Hoya turned back to glare at me. Sook Joo immediately got to her feet and  before Hoya could give me another punch, Sook Joo stopped him. 

'We were joking around. I think you owe Myungsoo an apology instead of a punch.' Sook Joo let go of Hoya's hand and rolled her eyes. They seem to have quite a lot of bad blood. 

'Mianhae Myungsoo, I didn't know. I guess I should have stopped myself.' Hoya shrugged and put his hands into his pocket. 

 

Hoya's POV

I'm too implusive. I admit it. Darn it, I almost spoiled our friendship. Aish, Hoya is a pabo!

Me, Myungsoo and Sook Joo sat down on the sofa. We were kinda of awkward. I could see Myungsoo's normaly neat table was messy. Looked like a war broke out there. What were they doing before I came....

'Hoya, do you want to try the cookies me and Myungsoo made?' Sook Joo asked. Woah, this is the first nice thing she has said to me since she first transferred.  She took out the tray of cookies. They were in heart shapes? 

Sook Joo started feeding Myungsoo, probably because of his injury. 'Help yourself.' She smiled at me as she fed Myungsoo. 

I felt a little out of place there. I mean, they look like they're in love? Not to mention, they were totally ignoring me. Wait, am I getting angry?

I bit my lip. I felt that there was something lodged in my heart. 

Don't tell me that I'm.....jealous?

 

Sook Joo's POV

While I was feeding Myungsoo, I could see from the corner of my eye that Hoya kept staring at us. Like the whole time. 

He looked like he was being tortured watching us, which was weird. The whole time neither of us talked at all, all I could hear was Myungsoo's munching. #awkward silence (Hehe^^ I had to add that;) )

'Umm....I think I should go.' Hoya said, finally breaking the silence. I guess he felt a little out of place?

'Oh! So fast? Bye then!' Myungsoo said with his mouth full. I guess the blow from Hoya really affected him....

'I'll walk you to the door.' I stood up and opened the door. A gust wind hit me and I sneezed. 

'Umm.....Sook Joo? Look after yourself too.' Hoya said as he left. He shuffled his feet a little at the porch as he walked away.

'I'll see you in school?' I yelled. 

 

Nam Hee's POV

I knew it. Hoya Oppa went to her house. She even asked Hoya Oppa whether she'll see him in school.

She can't take away Hoya Oppa from me. She can never take away Hoya Oppa from me. 

I ducked behind the tree as Hoya Oppa past me.

Oppa is mine. Forever mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ Please continue to comment and subscribe^^ Love you guys <3

Hehe^^ I have twitter:) 

Promote loads, kays?:)

THANK YOU<3