Am I dreaming?

Don't say goodbye.

Anyeong~ Author here^^ Here's another chappie, please please please comment???

Please continue to support^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya's POV

'Hey, you, new girl!'

'Huh?' She looked up. OHMYGOD She talks!!!

'Help me take notes from now on.' I felt the other girls' eyes on me, oh well, what Hoya wants, he gets;)

'Neh....' She looked down shyly as she started blushing.

I smiled to myself, afterall I'm like the hottest guy in Earth. I smirked.

The other girls started fighting immediately. 'Ani, Oppa! I'll help yo-' 'No, I'm the one who should be helping Oppa!'

 

Sook Joo's POV

The guy just asked me a question and started staring at me weirdly.

'Hello?' I waved my hands in front of him. Is he dreaming or something?

'Hello?' I said a little louder. 

'Oh!' He finally snapped out of it. I raised my eyebrow as I returned to my work.

'Yah, copy notes for me for Mrs Kim's lessons.'

'Why should I?' My head snapped upwards and I glared at him. Jerk, he has like two thousand girls wanting to do that for him already.

'Just because.' He leaned closer.  

Okay, let me get this straight. I bite when you get too close. Like seriously.

I instinctively bared my teeth. He looked taken aback.

'Mwoh? You're really weird.' He laughed as he turned back.

 

Nam Hee's POV

'But you're still copying my notes for me.' Hoya oppa smirked.

What is Hoya oppa doing with her? She's just a transfer student, I've been by his side since forever.

She's not snatching away my Oppa. He's mine. Hoya, you're mine.

I whispered softly to Hoya Oppa, 'Oppa....'

'Nam Hee! My little sister, what is it?'

I gushed immediately. 'I was thinking, I could help you if she doesn't want to copy your notes?'

I looked at the new transfer student with icy eyes.

'Nam Hee gwenchana! I can't let my dongsaeng do it!' Oppa hugged me tightly. I inhaled his scent that I have been for the past years. 

 

Flashback

'Nam Hee! You hurt your hand!' Hoya Oppa immediately grabbed my hand. It was PE lesson and I fell.

'Oppa, it's okay....'

'Ani! Here...' Hoya Oppa handed me a handchief and told me to hold my wound with it so that the bleeding will stop. 

'Oppa, gomawo...when do you need the handchief?'

'It's okay Nam Hee, you can keep it.' Hoya Oppa ruffled my hair and walked away.

End of flashback

 

I've been keeping that handchief since third grade. Everyday, before I sleep, I will smell it. Of course, there's no more blood but Hoya Oppa's scent is still there.

'Nam Hee~'

'Oh, neh, Oppa?' I looked up. Hoya Oppa is very tall, taller than me. 

'Nothing. Just thought my dongsaeng looked pretty today.'  Hoya Oppa smiled as he let me go and went out.

'It's lunch so eat well okay?' He yelled over his shoulder from the door.  I just stood there.

Hoya Oppa thought I looked pretty. Hoya Oppa thought I looked pretty. Hoya Oppa thought I looked pretty. 

A faint smile broke out on my face. Hoya Oppa, you're mine. Forever mine.

 

Sook Joo's POV

I heard a soft voice whispering to that guy. She seemed a little different from the other girls, the way she talkes, the way she moves. 

She seemed nice anyway, so when I caught her staring at me, I smiled back. Her eyes were blazing with a fire as she looked at me. As if she was crazy.

Myabe I'm dreaming? I shook my head and went back to my work as that guy and her got cozy. I wasn't interested. 

'Class dismissed.' I packed up and walked out. That guy was still hugging that girl, after like I don't know, two million years later?

I pushed up my spectacles as I tried to make sense of the signboards. 

'Need a little help?'

I looked at the voice. Isn't he that guy who helped me with my spectacles?

'Neh. I'm a little lost.' I smiled and scratched my head.

 

Myungsoo's POV

'So what do you think of the school so far?' I asked her. 

She puffed up her cheeks and pouted, 'Well.....'

'I know that Hoya can be a bastard at times.' He sighed.

'Hoya? You meant the guy in front of me?' 

'Yup, he's a little flirty and stuff I guess.....'

'Yup. I realised.' I laughed as I head into the canteen. It was seriously packed. They're probably two million people in here.

Myungsoo grabbed my hand, 'Grab tight, don't get lost.'

 

Hoya's POV

I ploped down on my usual table. It was for us, me and my crew. We call ourselves Infinite, cool right?

Sungjong, our maknae started squealing as he looked behind me. 'Hyung! Look at hyung! He's holding a girl!!!!' He pointed straight behind me.

Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo looked as well. Dongwoo, whose eyes are like huge already, widened even bigger. He looked like a frog.

'That's the first girl I've seen Myungsoo had contact with since Eun Hye.....' Sunggyu commented.

Woohyun started slapping his face, 'Am I dreaming?'

I turned. ISN'T THAT THE NEW GIRL?

This spells trouble....Myungsoo was let's say....a little too possessive of his previous girlfriend.

I don't want to repeat history. Only I knew the true story. 

Myungsoo and her finally reached our table. 'Sungjong, cover your eyes.' Sunggyu ordered as he slapped his hand onto Sungjong.

'But Hyung-'

I looked at them from top to bottom. You've gotta be kidding me. She looks almost nothing like Eun Hye. 

'Annyeong, Sook Joo-inmida.'

'I think we've already met.' I replied curtly. She glared at me. Eun Hye was so much nice.r..but that was the past eh?

Myungsoo cut in. 'Guys, meet Sook Joo, she's my friend.' All of the members were too shocked to react. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

The members stared blankly back at me. They haven't seen me with another girl since Eun Hye.

I looked at Hoya. He looked really determined. That history won't repeat. 

But something about Sook Joo reminded me too much of Eun Hye. Her actions. Her smile. The way she taps her finger when she thinks.

She chose to sit at Eun Hye's seat. 

I shall deal with Hoya later on. I told Sungjong to move over for Sook Joo to sit. For once, Sungjong just moved without any nagging.

'What do you want to eat?' I asked Sook Joo. She scratched her head.

'I'm a little weird. I like fish. Is there fish and chips?' She asked innocently.

Hoya laughed as I stared at her. She chose exactly what Eun Hye would choose. Not just  fish, but fish and chips. 

I snapped back as I asked the chef to get two plates of fish and chips. 

Is this for real? 

 

Sook Joo's POV

That guy kept staring at me throughout the whole meal. I mean, what's wrong with him?

Myungsoo was really nice and had even ordered my food. He was quiet throughout the whole conversation though.

Is it because of what I chose to eat?

The other members were really shocked when they saw me too. Wonder why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment loads and support kays? 

There may be a twist;)

Hehe^^ I requested for a poster:)