Troublemaker

Don't say goodbye.

HEELLOOO! How was Christmas? ^^ New Year Coming!:) But that means I have to go back to school....:(

Update~

Please continue to support and comment! :) Please support:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sook Joo's POV

I dropped my cup.

There wasn't anything wrong with hugging right? I mean...he's just a friend....right?

That smile. It was for me. To show me that she was winning. 

Could....could she be the one....the one behind all of this?

No....but....she is always beside Hoya....always there. She didn't follow Hoya out for that break. 

Suddenly, things just clicked together. Why she stared at me on the first day. Why she slammed into me. Why my chair collasped. 

 

Nam Hee's POV

Sure, you may say I used Hoya Oppa but it was like killing two birds with one stone. I got to hug Hoya Oppa, she got to see for herself not to trifle with me. Perfect. 

'Oppa....actually....I've been wanting to say this for a very long time...Oppa....saranghae...' I looked up at Hoya Oppa's face. His eyes widened, am I that scary?

'Nam Hee-ah....I've only treated you as a dongsaeng....nothing el-' My lips silenced him. Hoya Oppa struggled a little, before stopping and kissed me back. 

I've won. I've finally won. 

I looked over Hoya Oppa's shoulder. Sook Joo was gone already.

 

Hoya's POV

I don't know what had gotten over me. I mean, Nam Hee has always been there for me, but I've always treated her as a little dongsaeng, just a sister.

I don't know why I didn't break away, maybe it's because I needed so much comfort with everything happening. Myungsoo,Sook Joo, Sunggyu hyung's outburst. Aish, I maybe shouldn't have been so nice to her. Myungsoo is still hospitalised and everything....so why am I enjoying it?

I stepped back. 'Nam Hee....sorry, this isn't supposed to be...sorry.' I started to wake away but Nam Hee caught my arm. 

'Oppa, I understand. We'll take it slowly okay? I want to be by your side, protecting you, helping you.' 

I was stunned. I guess a little comfort wouldn't hurt right? 'Thanks Nam Hee-ah.' 

And I hugged her. 

But it just felt different.

--

Sunggyu's POV

'Myungsoo!' 

I woke up from my dream. Myungsoo died before my very eyes. Someone pulled the hospital plug....

Six more days...I need to find a donor. I slipped on my jacket and went towards the hospital.

Myungsoo, hang in there. Hyung won't let anything happen to you. 

'Sorry, may I speak to the doctor in charge of Kim Myungsoo?'

 

Sook Joo's POV

I couldn't sleep a wink the previous night.  Maybe because of the hard hospital chair or because I wanted to make sure Myungsoo was alright.

He did not even stir. Lying there, not moving at all. The only thing that kept me from giving up was his smile on his face. 

I shook my head, I felt very hot all of a sudden. 

'Sook Joo?' Oh, isn't it Sunggyu?

He touched my forehead. 'Sook Joo, go back and rest, I think you're running a fever.' 

I didn't want to leave, I need to make sure Myungsoo is alright....and safe from her. 

Speaking of the devil, did she just appear? I was a little unconscious, the heat was getting to me. 

 

Hoya's POV

Nam Hee was so sweet. She woke up early and brought breakfast to my house. 'Oppa, eat well!'

She even insisted on coming with me to see Myungsoo, and asked how was his condition. Maybe she was a little guilty about not donating...but it's not her fault!

'Hyung....' I saw Sunggyu with Sook Joo. She seemed a little sick, paler than usual and her eyes were hazy. 

'Oh...hi.' Hyung seemed a little unfriendly, Nam Hee tightened her grip on me. Hyung is always so unfriendly towards her....and so nice to Sook Joo.

Hyung's eyes landed on our interlocking hands. 'Um...Hyung....we....are together. I know it's not the right time but Nam Hee has been so supportive of me...'

'Okay. Sook Joo, let's go since they're here. You have to rest. ' Sunggyu started to get up. That's when I lost it.

'Why are you so discriminating against Nam Hee? What the hell, Hyung!'

 

Nam Hee's POV

Hoya Oppa quarreled with Sunggyu. 'Oppa, gwenchana. Sunggyu is stressed too.' I whispered softly to Hoya Oppa. 

Chh...of course Hoya Oppa would protect me. I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND NOW. Who needs them anyway. They only bring Hoya Oppa down. That can go save her poor lover boy, the rest of Infinite can go mourn over him and leave me and Hoya Oppa alone. 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. I tugged Hoya Oppa's hand,wanting to go,  knowing it will agitate him further. 

'Seriously? I don't want Myungsoo to wake up to see us fighting. But Hyung, what you said is ridiculous!' Hoya Oppa got a few more steps closer to Sunggyu. 

'Are you sure? So why did you come so late yesterday?' Sunggyu got two steps closer, breathing down on Hoya Oppa's face, they were both red already, glaring at each other.

I was about to give the final tug when she spoke. 'Sunggyu...let's go. Now.' 

Sunggyu picked her up and left. Not without leaving Hoya Oppa with a glare. 

spoilt my plan again. Argh. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

They were fighting again. 

I can't believe so many things happened after I came. Maybe I should go...

My vision was so hazy, I couldn't feel anything anymore. The corridor floor seemed like it was moving...

I leaned more into Sunggyu, I can barely stand.

'Sook Joo? Sook Joo!'

 

Hoya's POV

My eyes followed them as they walked through the corridor. Sook Joo seems to be leaning on Hyung....a little too much. 

She wavered from side to side, she seems really sick. They were not a few steps away from us when she collasped. 

Both my hands immediately went forward to catch her. I slipped my hands away from Nam Hee's, afterall, our hands didn't exactly fit like I thought.

I held her as Hyung went to call for a doctor.

I shook her. 'Sook Joo? Sook Joo!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chappie:( Next one will have more action^^

And....

tumblr_lro984zhYp1qc35ixo1_500.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

But that means I have to go to school...:(((

I will promise to update though!

Please continue to support and subcribe^^

Comments are very appreaciated^^

Love you guys<3

threst123