When a hero comes along

Don't say goodbye.

ANYYEONG~ Mianhae minahae I didn't update for like soooooo long:( So here's the long-awaited one^^ Please continue to subscribe and comment loads?:)

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sook Joo's POV

I heard Hoya's voice. I don't know why but I instinctively ran. I don't really want to talk to anyone right now. 

I'm not that type of girl. Not when my mum is. I veered right into the garden and whipped out my phone. Okay, I have 8 minutes left to cool down.  I slammed myself against the brick wall.

'Sook Joo.....' I jumped. I didn't think anyone could find me here, seems like he's determined. 

'What?' I snapped back. I was frustrated enough for the day.  I stared blankly ahead. 'Do you need to talk?' Hoya moved a step closer to me. 

'Do I need to talk? What do you think? You guys know nothing about me, why do you even care? I transferred here to start afresh....' I yelled in his face. I felt so tired, so tired. I don't want to be discriminated  like last time. I'm not like my mum. 

I slumped down onto the tiles as I hugged my legs. The silence seemed comfortable enough.

 

Hoya's POV

I guess she needs sometime to cool down? I didn't know the rumour was that serious...maybe I should have just shut the very first person who said. 

Seeing her in so much pain, I didn't feel right either. I bent down. She was so small, so vulnerable. I put my hands around her, she didn't bite me or twist my arm.

The strongest sometimes still need a hug right? 

We stayed like that for really long time. I didn't mind. I've hugged a lot of girls before, trust me. But Sook Joo's one was out of care, not anything else. That's a first. She rested her head on my shoulder as she looked at the enclosed greenhouse's borders. Sook Joo closed her eyes and sighed. I hugged her tighter.

I felt as if I was in a dream. Like a prince saving a damsel in distress. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

I laid in his arms. I didn't really wanted to break out of it. I really needed some comfort now, even if it was from the most unexpected source.  I sighed contently and shut my eyes.

I remembered what happened last night at Myungsoo's house. That hug seemed different from this one. This one....was comforting, that one was of protection. But it didn't feel right lying in his when I just was in someone else.

I got up awkwardly and brushed my skirt. 'Errr....I think we're late for class....' With that, I ran back to class. 

That was weird. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I normally stay in class for the break. There isn't much for me to do anyway. I watched as my classmates filed out of the classroom. 

Sook Joo was the first to run out, Hoya followed her. I don't think I'm in the position to comfort her, after all it was because of me that it happened. 

I stood up and went to the toilet. I looked down the hallways, they both weren't in sight. I splashed water on my face, why does this always happen to the people around me? Maybe I should leave for good...

'Myungsoo, you okay?' Sunggyu came from behind me. 'Neh....' I smiled at him, he's a really good friend. 

'You sure? You can tell me anything you know?' Sunggyu continued to ask. He's the oldest as you can see;)

'Gomawo hyung, I'm really fine.' I slipped out of the toilet, Hyung shouldn't be worrying about me. I was about to enter the class when I heard some creaking. I peeked in. 

 

Nam Hee's POV

Sook Joo walked in very flustered. Looks like she had a really good time with Hoya Oppa. I'm not letting you off...

I'll make sure she has a even better time in the hospital. I sat back, time to enjoy the show. Sook Joo stood in front of her seat as we bowed to the teacher. I glanced to my left, Hoya Oppa was still not back. 

Before Sook Joo could sit down, the teacher called her to look for Hoya Oppa. She looked so uncomfortable, did they do something just now? I shook my head, Hoya Oppa will be faithful to me. Me, he'll only be for me. He'll only do anything with me. 

'Nam Hee? Can you go find him? I need to start soon.' I nodded my head as I slowly walked out of class, Sook Joo was about to sit down...

'Sook Joo! I want to change seats with you!' Myungsoo suddenly yelled across the class.

 

Sook Joo's POV

As we bowed to the teacher, I gasped. My  notes.....my notes....they were thoroughly vandalised.My red pen was leaking as well. I was about to slump back down on my chair when the teacher called me up. 

I left Hoya there, won't it be weird if I brought him back? I was just about to sit down again when Myungsoo yelled from across the classroom. There was hooting and hollers again. Urgh, Myungsoo, what are you doing? 

I grudgingly walked to his seat. His seat was right in the front, that means I can't do anything without the teacher catching me. Haish....

This guy is so weird...I turned back to the whiteboard as I heard a crash. I immediately flipped back. 'Oh my gosh....'

Myungsoo was lying on the ground, the chair was in pieces. I ran over and tried to lift Myungsoo up as the Infinite members helped him up. It was then when I spotted it. 

One of the loose nails was pierced into Myungsoo's leg. It must have been the way he fell, it was where the blood came from,it wasn't just my leaking red pen.

'Sunggyu! Call the ambulance, a nail is in Myungsoo!' 

 

Nam Hee's POV

So that idiot took it for her. Nice to have such a person for you huh, Sook Joo. It was supposed to you lying down there in the pool of your blood. 

Dripping, dripping from her paper, dripping from her.  

You won't get away with it Lee Sook Joo, next time, it'll be you. I smirked as I swung myself out of the classroom. I still had to find Hoya Oppa. What a sweet end. The little lover boy took the bullet for her. 

It won't just be a chair next time. 

--

'Oppa...' I found Hoya Oppa in the greenhouse. I stood there watching him from afar. He's so perfect. 

'Oh! Nam Hee, the teacher asked for me?' He smiled. He smiled at me. He smiled at me. He smiled at me.

'Neh, it's time to go back, Oppa.' I spoke in my soft tone. Hoya Oppa's smile is so blinding.

Hoya Oppa as usual, let me walked in front, just like a gentleman. 'Nam Hee, did anything happened in class?You seem a little lost in thought.' He asked.

'Nothing much, Oppa, you don't need to worry much....' I looked down and used my foot to tap the ground as I played with my fingers. Hoya Oppa grabbed me by my shoulders. 

'Nam Hee, if anything's the matter you have to tell me, okay?' Hoya Oppa really cares for me. He loves me too. 

'Neh, Oppa, gomawo...' I threw myself at Hoya Oppa and hugged him. I inhaled deeply in his familiar scent. 

'That's my dongsaeng.'

 

Myungsoo's POV

Everything happened in a whirl. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor. The nail in me. 

At least it wasn't in Sook Joo, I can't bear to see her hurt at all.  Eun Hye, mianhae it was all my fault....

'Myungsoo, gwenchana? Don't scare me, Myungsoo!' I could heard Sook Joo's voice from faintly. Her sweet voice was enough to cover the blood shed. 

I looked down at my leg, it was now a bloody mess as they lifted me onto the stretcher. I still could remember Nam Hee's face as she left the classroom. At least it wasn't a triumphant look.

I had managed to save Sook Joo.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Please comment and tell me how to improve^^ 

Thank you<3