How to get blood 101

Don't say goodbye.

Hello...*looks down in shame* I am REALLY REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING :( (BAD BAD AUTHOR) I will do my best to write this story! I really will. Hehe my major exams are over [practically the entire year eh] SO I AM BACK.

Enjoy!:) Please continue to comment for me to improve. I apologise for the previous grammar mistakes I spotted:(

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu's POV

'Annyeong, I am Sunggyu. I am looking for a Blood O donor? Neh, I understand your hospital might ha-'

Aish, another dead end. I've called practically all the hospitals in this vicinity. Either they say they do not have any, which is highly not possible, or they just hang up. I looked into Myungsoo's room. 

Don't worry, Myungsoo, Hyung will find a way.  

I slammed my head against the wall. I guess, its time to call them again. 

'I am Sunggyu. Pass me to that man. I don't care if he is in a meeting, he owes me this much.' I breathed in, bracing myself.

'Sunggyu? I thought you didn't want to talk to me again? You need something from me right? Anything to shut your mouth, son.'

'Whatever. You never regarded me as your son. I want three packets of type O Blood by tomorrow. Yeoyido Hospital.'

'Seriously? How am I going to ship so much blood to you, do you want me to kill someone? Not tomorrow, the day after, I can get it delievered. Did you get into a fight or something? To think of it, when I was younger...'

My 'father' doesn't even know my bloodtype, great. My mother was his second wife, I never really liked it in the house, so I moved once I got the chance. 'Make it snappy. ' I wasn't going to thank him, I closed my phone. 

Myungsoo had only two more days. That was the limit. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

It's been a long time...

Myungsoo hasn't flinched ever since he entered the hospital. But it's okay, Sunggyu said the doctor said he'll wake up soon. I wish it would be soooner...

I trudged home, the Infinite members and I took turns to look after Myungsoo, I remember I reading about talking to coma patients. It would make them wake up faster, so I constantly babbled in front of Myungsoo. But it alwaysended up in tears. There is a chance that he wouldn't wake up...

And that was because of me. 

No, I have to be positive! I snapped out of my trance. I heard footsteps behind me. Light-weighted footsteps, they seem to be rather happy. Nothing wrong right, but why do I feel like its is trying to match up to me? A sense of uneasiness overcame me. This isn't right.

'Sook Joo!' I spun around at the familiar voice. 

 

Nam Hee's POV

'Oppa! Let's watch Music Bank!' I switched the channel to KBS. Ah, isn't that the newest trend, Oppa Gamnam Style? I started singing along to it. 'Oppa gamnam style!' Just like how Hoya is my style of guy. I looked at Oppa. 'Sing with me!'

(Okay I know its not new but bear with me?)

'Hmm...' Hoya Oppa seemed to be in a daze, totally not interested. Hey, he asked me over okay! Hmph. 

'Oppa, gwenchana?' I returned back to the innocent Nam Hee, I cannot afford to lose Oppa now. Not now. 

'Nam Hee ah...it's just that....aish never mind.' I looked at Oppa. 

'You can always tell me! I will try to help you, I am your girlfriend afterall.' I blushed at the girlfriend part, it was just so perfect.

Hoya Oppa smiled, 'It's nothing. Thanks, so what's this Oppa Gamnam Style?' Hoya Oppa sat up. 

I held Oppa's hand throughout the whole 'sing-a-long' session. He's mine to keep afterall. 

 

Hoya's POV

Nam Hee looked so happy singing. I really didn't want to dampen her spirits with my problems. Honestly, I don't feel right doing all this when Myungsoo is lying in the hospital in a coma. 

I just wish...I just wish...everything could start again. Sook Joo's incident, Sunggyu's incident, and even Eun Hye. Such an innocent girl...

I tried my best to smile. Put on a smile for Nam Hee. Make her happy, its the least I can do for atoning for my sins. But this isn't what I expected the relationship to be. I sort of wanted Nam Hee to comfort me. 

'Oppa? Oppa? You spaced out? Is something troubling you?' My phone beeped, a text message. 'Mianhae, Nam Hee, I'll go take a look.' I got up and went over to the kitchen table.

 

From Sunggyu

Can you kindly get over here? Myungsoo's condition is getting worse.

Besides, your shift was over two hours ago. 

 

No, wait, aish, . 'Nam Hee! Wait for me in the house!'

I ran out of the door. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

'Yes, Appa, I'm settling fine. I am so sorry I forgot about you coming! Things have been rather rough these days...' I trailed off. I looked out of the cafe's   window.

'Sook Joo, its fine! I thought you must have been busy. I brought some of the goodies from home for you! And, Sook Joo, is there anything you want to tell Appa?' Daddy looked straight into my eyes. I guess you can never hide your feelings from your Daddy.

'Actually...' My phone started vibrating. Daddy nodded. 

'Hello? Sunggyu? No, okay I'm nearby I'll go over now!' I looked at Daddy. 

'Tell me as we go.' I grabbed Daddy's hand and we ran to the hospital. 

'My friend..he's...dying...' 

 

Nam Hee's POV

How can Oppa just run out? What excatly is so much more important then me? I folded my arms.

But...never mind! I can look in Hoya Oppa's room. Or maybe lie on his bed. And inhale his scent...

I skipped up the stairs. Maybe I can even cook something for Hoya Oppa? 

I pushed open his room door. There on the desk, was a picture of Hoya Oppa. And Eun Hye. Isn't she with that quiet lover boy?

I picked up the photo frame. Their faces were so close. It went striaght to the wall. 

It was when it hit the wall when I saw it. I picked the photo from among the shattered glass. 

I've seen that smile somewhere. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

This cannot be happening, this cannot be happeing. I cannot deal with another death, I cannot deal with another death. 

Daddy stood at my side, silently supporting me. I really did not know what to do.

Sunggyu immediately pounced on the doctor when he came out. 'Its not going to work until there's blood. '

Blood? Since when...did Sunggyu keep something from us? 

Sunggyu gave his fed-up face. 'ISN'T THERE ANY IN THIS DAMN HOSPITAL?'

The Infinite members immediately went to restrain him, I guess it was too much for Sunggyu. I stepped in. 

'What blood?' 

 

Sook Joo's Father's POV

Sook Joo seemed to treasure this boy a lot. He must have done much to touch her heart. Since she had gone through so much hardship to even care anymore...

The other young men there introduced themselves as Infinite. It seems like their Sook Joo's close friends, true ones I suppose. 

Sook Joo and the doctor started debating. It seems pretty heated. I walked over, maybe I could help, I was the only adult here.

'We need at least a packet Blood O, nothing else.' 

I looked at Sook Joo, waiting for an answer or explanation. 'We need Blood O, Daddy.'

'I am. You follow your...mother's type, but I'm Blood O. Do I need to donate?' 

Then Sook Joo hugged me. I looked at the anxious young men's faces light up as I followed the doctor. 

'Thank you Uncle, Thank you!'

 

Sook Joo's POV

He was always my hero. When I was bullied in school, he protected me. When my mother hurt me, he came to my rescue. When I got betrayed, my Daddy comforted me. Now, he was even willing to donate his blood to someone he totally doesn't know. 

I love my Daddy. 

I looked at all the Infinite member's faces. Relieve was all over them. It was finally over. 

Suddenly I felt very exhausted. I wanted to cry, laugh, sing all at the same time. I can see Myungsoo again...

The lights started to get swirly. Just like cotton candy. 'Sook Joo?' 

'Sook Joo!' 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO. I am sorry if the chappie is boring I still getting used to writing. Sorry!

Hope you enjoy it!:)

For all those still taking exams, JYS JYS JYS! You can do it!^^ 

SARANGHAE~<3