Right place, wrong time.

Don't say goodbye.

CHRISTMAS UPDATE^^ WOHOO~ 

Hehe, remember to watch Music Bank, it's christmas special today:) 

#random I found this^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df5sXOFC_mw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sook Joo's POV

We've been waiting for ages outside the operation room. Myungsoo has been inside for 5 hours.

'Noona, here. Have something to drink.' Sungjong passed me a cup of hot cocoa. 

The hot cocoa warmed my cold hands. All of us didn't say much. We were just grateful we were together.

Well, except for the fact that Hoya has miraculously disappeared. 

Sunggyu was still banging his hand against the wall.  I guess Hoya wasn't picking up again.

'Hyung! Myungsoo gwenchana?'

 

Sunggyu's POV

I don't know whether to cry or laugh. It's been 5 hours already. Finally, I heard the voice I wanted.

We all turned to face the corridor, at least he made the effort to run here. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Woohyun turning red. 

'He is still inside...' Sungjong whispered, looking at the doors that separated us. 

'Where the heck were you....' I asked through gritted teeth. It was such a crucial time, everyone was here, even Sook Joo, couldn't Hoya put in more effort?

'I....Hyung.....Mianhae....I didn't know, I was going to come wh-' 'I DON'T CARE,' I hardly lost my temper but ' You better pray, if Myungsoo doesn't come out safe.....'  I stared straight at Hoya. 

 

WooHyun's POV

Woah....I never seen Sunggyu Hyung so pissed off before. All the others were kinda of taken aback too. Normally, the one who was losing his temper is me, not Hyung. He was always in control.

Sook Joo didn't seem to have any reaction though. She stared at Hoya as if he was an intruder. I guess she is a little pissed? 

'Um....can I see Kim Myungsoo's kin?' Sunggyu Hyung immediately got up. The doctor was out! 

All eyes were on him as he led Sunggyu to the room next to the operation theatre. We peered in from the glass, Hyung was just nodding his head while the doctor was talking.

What's going on?

 

Sook Joo's POV

The doctor came out and asked for Sunggyu. He didn't have any expression on him.

I'm assuming Myungsoo is okay? They kept talking in the room next to the theatre, more like Sunggyu just nodding and the doctor rambling away. 

My eyes were on the doors of the operation theatre, it's been a while. Why haven't they wheeled Myungsoo out? 

This is seriously woryying me out. 

I was about to close my eyes and start praying again when finally, a bed came out. The rest didn't notice, they were too busy trying to listen in on the two in the room.

I couldn't move as the bed rolled past me, Myungsoo was still on IV drop and the oxgyen mask.

But he was safe. He was safe. Breathing and alive.

Tears flowed out from my eyes. Myungsoo was okay. He was okay.

 

Sunggyu's POV

'Myungsoo is okay, but he is still in critical condition. He has to stay in the hospital for more observation. He lost alot of blood on the way, so I'm looking for someone who has the same blood type as him to donate. You will have to undergo a test first. You wouldn't mind, right? He has at most a week without blood to live.'

I nodded my head. 'You might want to ask the rest too, in case they happen to have the same type, but his blood is O. He can only take from people with O type. He's in ward 11a now, you might want to visit him, but no one can go in.'

When the doctor left, I was totally lost. I lied about being Myungsoo's kin. My blood type isn't the same. From my knowledge, no one else has the same as Myungsoo, we used to joke he needed to eat a lot so that we can take blood from him since he can give blood to all of us. 

We never thought he would be the one needing the blood. I turned to find all the Infinite members looking at me from the outside. How was I going to break the news to them?

 

Sook Joo's POV

I followed the Myungsoo all the way to the ward. They were monitoring his heart rate and oxgyen level.

From my little knowledge of science, Myungsoo's heart rate was a little low. I closed my eyes to pray again. 

When I opened my eyes, I really hoped that Myungsoo would suddenly wake up, but it didn't happen. 

Instead, I felt someone behind me and turned, thinking it would be the Infinite members, but I saw her.

Nam Hee, the one who has been staring at me. 

'Why are you here? You're here to steal Hoya Oppa from me again right?' 

She looked so scary, her eyes were blazing, I took one step backwards, leaning on the glass pane. 

'Ani....I'm here for Myungsoo....' She took one step forward, I'm screwed.

 

Hoya's POV

I followed the rest to the ward. Everyone seems pissed at me. I mean, no one was talking to me.

But I had more things to worry about, like how to save Myungsoo. The blood bank has always ran out of O blood, there isn't enough O blood to go around afterall.

I remembered that once, when me and Nam Hee were playing truth or dare, she did mention she was a type O. I was about to whip out my phone when I heard Hyung.

'Nam Hee? What are you doing here?'

I looked up, Nam Hee was talking to Sook Joo outside Myungsoo's ward. Or at least they looked like they were talking. 'Sunggyu....I wanted to come to say hi....' She whispered in her soft tone. I think Sunggyu scared her. I wanted to reach out to Sunggyu to tell him when he asked, 'You didn't see my message?' 

He looked so skeptically at her. Is there something I don't know going on? 'Message? DId you message my old number?'

I don't remember her having any other numbers other than the one she gave us. Hmmm......maybe my memory is failing....

'Never mind. Guys, it's been a long day, go home, we'll discuss more the blood tomorrow. Maybe Myungsoo would be awake then.' 

 

Nam Hee's POV

That was a close shave. I gave one last look at Sook Joo. She seems intimidated. Good then, leave me and Hoya Oppa alone. 

As usual, Hoya Oppa sent me back. He offered Sook Joo, but after seeing my face, she declined and said she wanted to stay with her poor lover boy. Chh....

'Nam Hee?'

'Neh, Oppa? Is anything the matter?' Hoya Oppa explained the entire situation that happened just now. End of story, he wanted my blood to donate to the poor lover boy, since I'm an O type too. 

'Oppa....about the blood....I can't give blood...I'm anemic. Oppa, chincha Mianhae!' I started to cry and twindled with my fingers. It worked everytime.

'Nam Hee-ah, don't be sad! I'm sorry!' Hoya Oppa hugged me. I inhaled his scent. Prefect. 

Actually, I'm not anemic. It's just I don;t want to give my blood to anyone but My Hoya Oppa.  Who cares about that poor lover boy? His Sook Joo can save him, all I care about is Hoya Oppa and his perfect scent. I smiled.

 

Sook Joo's POV

I stood outside the ward for what seemed like a very long time.

Myungsoo's heart rate was finally stabilised. I decided to go down to get myself a drink and let Umma know I was going to be home late. I'm staying at the hospital, well at least till tomorrow to make sure he's okay. It's a holiday tomorrow....

I looked at Myungsoo. I'll be back. Please stay strong for Infinite's sake.....for my sake.

--

I was downstairs when I saw two familiar figures at the entrance of the hospital. I squinted. Wait.....

Isn't that Hoya and Nam Hee? They were hugging. I guess Hoya needs one at a time like this. I was about to turn back when I saw it.

Nam Hee was smiling. Straight at me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Comment loads for me to improve^^ Andd.......

 

tumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o2_250.giftumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o3_250.gif

tumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o4_250.giftumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o5_250.gif

tumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o6_250.giftumblr_lwkm6aPK9X1qhy6c9o7_250.gif

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!^^ LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS:)

All I want for christmas is you~

<3

threst123