Don't touch my girl.

Don't say goodbye.

Annyeong~ I'm back^^ Haha:) It's MAMA TODAY!!!! LOL.

Please continue to subscribe and comment loads^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day in school

Sook Joo's POV

I dragged myself to school. Like literally. I reached home only at 10plus after making sure Myungsoo was better. He looked so cute when he fell asleep^^

I swung open the door to class and immediately the class became quiet as I walk towards my seat. Everyone was giving me looks. Is there something I should know? 

As I sat down, Myungsoo walked in. The other guys started nudging him and his normally white skin blushed really red. Oh, I seriously need to know what's going on. 'Noona!' I jumped, Sungjong was next to me. 'Noona, did you go anywhere interesting last night?' He peered at me. 

'Ani, just looked after Myungsoo. Why?' Sungjong's face fell. 'Did you guys do anything interesting?Anthing at all?' Sungjong asked. Nah....Wait. Oh. OH. 'YAH, SUNGJONG!' I smacked him. He pouted, 'Mianhae, Noona~' Seriously....guys are so....

Hoya slammed himself in front of me next. 'Anything happened after I left?' He looked kinda flustered. I raised my eyeybrow, 'Seriously, who do you think I am?' I rolled my eyes as I reached down to grab my book from my bag. Hoya gripped my hand. 'Yah wha-' 

'Listen, if Myungsoo does anything to you, at all, you must tell me.' He looked straight into my eyes. 'Understand?' I nodded. My hand looked really red. Why is Hoya telling me this? Why is he even concerned?

Maybe because we're friends?

 

Hoya's POV

Sook Joo is really clueless. I mean the whole rumour was circulating since she left Myungsoo's house that late. Myungsoo' s last girlfriend also left that late that night she went missing...

Wait, why do I even care? Maybe because if I  stopped her that night she won't have gone missing.....

Aish, why do I keep thinking that they are the same? I ruffled my hair, Lee Howon, wake up, she's gone already.

I sighed and pulled out my books as a girl came pass. 'Oppa, stay away from her.' She pointed at Sook Joo. I glared at her, 'Chh....' 

'Hey sweetie, how about tonight?You managed  to get other last night huh?' A guy from the other side of the room asked Sook Joo. Must be that rumour...

He touched her hand. She moved away. What does he thinks he's doing?

He wrapped his hand around her. She politely put it away. You don't care remember?

'Come on, darling.' He forced her closer. Everyone in the class except a few laughed. Sook Joo pushed herself away but she wasn't strong enough. I mustn't care. I mustn't care!

'Yah! What do you think you're doing?' I snapped at the guy. He's like all over Sook Joo already. The dude ignored me and continued. What the heck, no one ignores the Hoya...

 

Myungsoo's POV

Why is everyone telling me about last night? It's not as if anything happened!? I sat at my usual seat, a little farther from Sook Joo, wonder how is she today....I didn't get to say goodbye, I fell asleep yesterday. Oh, why is that dude there? Why is he so close to her....

Oh, why is Hoya looking so intently at his desk? He seems angry, oh no.... did Hoya just get up? 

Hoya seemed to have told the guy to get lost. But he didn't really listened. Hoya's face got redder. Ohmygosh I think I know what's going to happen next...

I went over and grabbed Hoya, he looked as if he was going to punch someone. Ouch, my arm still hurts, Hoya's really strong. 'Myungsoo let go now....' He said to me between gritted teeth. In a split second, Hoya broke free and grabbed the guy. I held onto my hand as the infinite members surrounded me. 

'Myungsoo, gwenchana?' 'Ohmygod, we need to go to the nurse now!' 'Hyung, gwenchana? gwenchana? Hyung!' 

 

Hoya's POV

I grabbed the guy by the collar after breaking free from Myungsoo. Hope I didn't hurt him again.

'Listen up dude.' He continued to look down. 'Look up!' His beaten face tilted up abruptly. 

'Listen, touch her like that again and you're dead, understand?' I let go of his collar. He crumbled to the ground as his friends surrounded him.

This is what you get when you hit my nerves. No one messes with my girl.

Wait.....what?

WHAT DID I JUST THOUGHT? 

Ohmygosh....Lee Howon, this isn't happening....

 

Nam Hee's POV

Looks like the rumour backfired. Hoya Oppa stood up for her instead, this is so unlike him! Urgh. 

Nevermind, I'll try again. I'll try until she goes down. I looked at her as our eyes met. She knows. I smirked, no one gets away when it comes to Hoya Oppa. 

Now that she knows, I'll do more, more drastic measures. She wouldn't live to see the day Hoya Oppa gets together with me. Won't ever. 

Hoya Oppa went back to his seat. I walked over. 'Hoya Oppa, gwenchana?' I asked, my eyes turned soft. Throughout the whole thing, the new girl was watching. Watch and learn, . Hoya Oppa gave me his usual smile but shook his head. 

I leaned closer as I wrapped my hands around Hoya Oppa's shoulders. 'I'll always support you....' 

Hoya Oppa, I'll go through thick and thin with you. No matter what happens. I passed Oppa his favourite type of sweet that I always kept with me. 

'Thanks Nam Hee,' He ruffled my hair. 'You're the best.' 

I am the best, no one else. Hoya Oppa said that himself, I'm the best and only one for him.  I sat back onto my seat, in a dreamy mood as I whipped out my phone. Plan B.

 

Hoya's POV

When our teacher came in, everyone was still staring as if I was the bad guy. Hey, I protected Sook Joo from that guy! He could have her or something. 

Aish. Only Nam Hee knows me the best. I may be cold on the outside, but I'm nice. I guess Sook Joo didn't get it either. She's still glaring at me, I wasn't the one who tried to touch her!

I popped the sweet into my mouth. Hmmm. My favourite flavour, Nam Hee is a really nice dosaeng, too bad she's my sister. I twindled with my pen, class was boring. 3,2,1. Yes! It's 10mins break. I turned to talk to Sook Joo, but she wasn't there. She seemed to have went out. I pushed past the people and went out. 

'Sook Joo-ah! Wait for me!' She started walking faster. Faster and faster, she boke into a run. 

'S....ook....Jo...o....' 

 

Nam Hee's POV

Since most people where out of the class already, I slipped out my screwdriver and walked over to the new girl's seat. I bent down. This should be easy....

I unscrewed the joints of the chair. One, two, three, four. All out. I looked around, nobody noticed huh? This was easier than I thought. 

This should teach her a lesson. I grabbed her red pen and looked down at her neatly-written notes. I smiled. Her words were so neat, so straight. I scribbled on it,drawing red lines all over it, it looked like blood dripping. Dripping, dripping from her paper, dripping from her. 

'Class, come back!' I jumped when I hear my teacher's voice and ran over to my seat. Mission accomplished. Sook Joo walked in, flustered. 

Have a nice day, Sook Joo.

This is only the beginning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya~ Another chappie! Sorry if it's a bit weird, I'll try to improve!:)

Please continue to support^^

Mianhae if it's a bit short! I'll update more soon~