Nothing's over.

Don't say goodbye.

HELLO!!!! SO SORRY FOR THE MIA AGAIN YOU GUYS MUST HATE ME :(((

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya's POV

Well, everything's over already. It seems like I'm not really needed here I guess. 

I leaned back onto the opposite wall, at least Myungsoo is fine. 

But in my mind, all that happened to Eun Hye replayed in my mind. Is this retribution? 

No, no, I treat Myungsoo as my brother, I cannot be thinking like this. 

Lee Howon, snap out of it. It was an accident. No one was at fault. 

But why does this seem too fated to be true? 

 

Flashback

 

I stepped into the front doors of the new school. It seemed so intimidating. 

'Ohmp!' Someone slammed pass me. I guess being a junior, you'll just have to deal with all this. 

I hugged my books tighter. 'Room 181, turn left...'  I looked up, someone was staring down on me. 

'Kid, do you need help around here?' This super bluff guy looked down on me. I assume is he a senior, with all the messy hair and untucked shirt. 

'Hey, you! I'm talking to you!' Bang Yong Guk. Weird name. 

'Stop staring at me! DO you have a mouth to speak?' Now, this guy was yelling down my face early in the morning, what is his problem? 

I was ready to yell back when a voice came from behind. 

 

'Honestly, pick someone your own size. Let's go.' A skirt swished past me as she grabbed my hand and turned into the hallway. 

'You're in Room 181, right? I'm new too, I'm Eun Hye. You should try to stand up for yourself, you know. '

I shook off her hand. 'Thanks, I was about to do that, when you interrupted!' 

Eun Hye rolled her eyes. 'Ego. Anyway, you're welcome.' 

 

End of Flashback

 

So you could guess how me and Eun Hye met. It was a rather, fiery clash. 

Remembered how Eun Hye used to laugh at my nerdiness, but I still had to mean streak in me okay!

'Hey, here. You're smiling like a freak.'

 

Sook Joo's POV

I think Hoya's lost it. Seriously, Myungsoo, his buddy is in the operating theatre and he's here smiling like a freak. 

'Drink the coffee, it'll make you more sane.' 

My guess, he must be so devasted till he is thinking of the happier times with Myungsoo. 

Wonder why he couldn't reach earlier though, I think the support would have helped the rest of the boys more. 

 

'Daddy! You're out!' I jumped out from the wall I was leaning to. 

'Yes, darling. I'm fine, no worries. Daddy's a strong man.'

Sunggyu was next to come up. 'Thank you, Uncle. We never really expected it, if there's anythin-'

Daddy shushed him. 'A kind deed begets another, I just want you to look after my daughter. Sook Joo-ah, why I am here is partly to tell you something. I'll be away in Australia for some time.'

My eyes widened. 'Why? Why didn't you tell me earlier?' I was frantic. 

'Darling, Daddy just wants to study a course there. Something like to improve myself. Why I cannot do it here? Yes, I mean no, I need a newer environment, away from here.' 

I sighed. I won't blame Daddy for anything, especially after everything that has happened. I merely nodded. 

'Now, that's my girl. How about I bring all of you to have a bite? Your friend will be fine in the hospital. Come on!' 

 

Sunggyu's POV

Sook Joo's father is such a nice man. He brought all of us out and let us have anything we wanted!

But throughout the meal, Sook Joo seemed a little uneasy. She didn't eat much or drink anything. 

Sook Joo's father told us about how she was like younger, being extremely childish and playful. 

She smiled a little. 

'But, Uncle, Sook Joo isn't really like this in school? I mean she's nice and all but not as playful.' Dongwoo commented. 

'Well-'

'Daddy, I think you'll have to stop here. Its time to go back. ' Sook Joo snapped out from her daze and forced a smile. 

'My daddy's tired, so we'll head home first,' Sook Joo said as she was practically pulling her father out, ' I'll head over to the hospital later on. Daddy, settle the bill NOW. ' 

 

Nam Hee's POV

Seems like everybody's happy. Except me. 

I walked to the door. I'll go find Hoya Oppa. 

But, before that, it's time to check on the poor lover boy. I hope he is alright, because if he's gone, there will be no one to protect his poor angel. 

I took the bus as I thought about the smile. It seemed a little to familiar. 

I never noticed that Hoya Oppa was so close to Eun Hye, thank God she's gone for good though. 

One down, two more to go. 

 

'Hi, may I know if the patient, Kim Myungsoo, is alright?' 

I tried to look as concerned as possible. 

'Yes, in fact, he is in Room 164 but he is still asleep. Are you his relative?' 

'Oh, nope! Just his friend.' I flashed the nurse one of my brilliant smiles. 

I went into the lift.

Hmmm, time to pay a visit to the poor lover boy. 

And maybe, tell him a little more about his accident. 

Oh I forgot the flowers, how about white frangipanis? 

I smirked. This isn't the end. 

 

Sook Joo's POV

I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Maybe I'm just tired. 

I honestly do not want another person beside me hurt. 

Why does Daddy have to mention her in front of them? I've been trying to keep the strong front. 

But at least, Myungsoo's fine. Maybe I should stay away from all of them. 

Everybody. 

Now, even Daddy's leaving, moving on. Why can't I? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------