Episode 2

Only Mine

The time has come to introduce ourselves to the class. The moment that I hate the most, I do not like to open up that often. To me, I had never once that I liked to be open about myself. I hide alot and the only thing that I can do is to wave a hi and smile towards the person. I always liked to be at home and using the gadgets. Television and Computer are the ones that I go for at home, I did not have time to be socialising with my classmates or friends. That is the main reason that I did not like to hang out with my friends. I sometimes envy that my friends could get together and hang out to get to know one another better. However, this is a only option that my teacher want to do this. In class, I was being shy around Jimin. Jimin gave me that eye smile that make me want to know him better. 

I started to open up myself to him by introducing myself. 

"Annyeong, Jimin-chingu. I am Choi Sohyun. I have one younger sister..." I kept going on and on until I said finished. It was his turn to introduce himself. 

"Anneyong. I am Park Jimin. I have one elder brother and one elder sister. I am the maknae (youngest) of the family. My hobbies are playing football, basketball..." 

It seems like I know Jimin better than anyone else. From that moment on, we suddenly became good friends. Because of him, I started to open myself up to the girls in my class. They seem to be friendly and fun to hang out with. Since I never go out with classmates before, I knew that my parents would be worrying about me. I asked for their permission to hang out with them until late afternoon. They were happy that I get to know some classmates and becoming their friends. 

As for Jimin, I can say that he is a friend that I get along the most. When girls mixed with boys together often, rumours had made and spread all around. In order not to be involved with the rumours, I tried to distance myself away from him in class. Even though we might sit together, we seldom talk to each other unless neccessary. 

The next day, the teacher made a surprising annoucement that we have to change the sitting arrangement due to some issues of students talk to each other during lesson times. Jimin and I are not sitting together anymore, which made me sad for the rest of the day. I was sitting next to one of my friends in class, Hani. Hani is the smartest girl in the class. She is the first one to answer all the quizzes, which make the teachers shocked. Some people said that she has high IQ which made her to score very well in class. On the positive side, I can get to mix with her to help me to teach me homework but the negative side, I never get to talk to Jimin again like we did in class most of the time. 

The class monitor, Seo Jun, suggested to create a classchat group so that all the homework will be updated or any emergency announcements can send to the group. He took our handphone numbers and started to create the group. To my surprise, there are 2 groups. One of the group is that the teacher will be inside the group while the other is without teacher inside the group. It came up to my mind that I understand what are they trying to do. From the group, Jimin started to talk to me through messaging.