Episode 7

Only Mine

Jimin is still cannot be found anywhere. I tried the canteen, cafe, gym and mostly the places that he liked to hang out, but he is nowhere to be seen. I was worried for him and continue to search. Finally, I found him at the basketball court sitting on the floor. I went over to him, but he distanced himself away from me. I broke the silence, "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong. Just now you didnt hear anything. You take it as you didnt hear anything." 

"I cannot take that I didnt hear anything. Why do you start pushing Jungkook away?"

"To be honest, I was jealous. I was jealous that you liked him when I liked you. You hang out with him more than me. I tried to stay away from you guys because I wanted to see you guys being together." 

"Well, I do like Jungkook. I never thought that you might like me. In fact, I just thought that you just treated me as a friend." 

"Yeah but I cannot go over my conscience because I liked you ever since from the beginning of school. That is why I sat beside you and not other guys." 

"Okay... I'm so sorry. I liked the person is Jungkook oppa." 

Jimin cried. I didn't see Jimin cried before. It was my first time seeing Jimin was sad that he was being rejected by me. I never knew that one guy like him will love me at first sight. What should I do? Jimin had sadly confessed to me but Jungkook had no reaction after my first peck on his cheeks. 

I thought that Jungkook would not like me anymore cuz I am very sensitive to be rejected. If Jungkook rejected me, I should hv gone with Jimin. I thought I need to clarify things with Jimin but he has been absent for the past few days. I tried calling him but he rejected my calls. I regretted my crush until I saw something that is totally unexpected!