Episode 9

Only Mine

However, as days went by, we experienced many kinds of being hatred or being left alone. At least, we know that we can accompany each other whenever one of us was being alone. There are lots of students were staring and judging us with their hatred eyes. I dont want to be mean but they were seriously being too overboard. I know that at our age, we were not supposed to be dating. The thing is that I am suffering alone with all these and tolerating people who insulted us. I sometimes wanted to break down alone without Jimin. Although he could be the one who understands me, sometimes I didnt want him to be worried for me. I am the type who liked hanging out with friends all day. I felt that friends are important to me. Without them, I think that my life wont be getting any better. Jimin and I hanged out, worked together, played together and sometimes cry together. In dramas, this scene would appear many times when you were together with your loved one. The thing is that, I find myself very weak of taking in all these. 

I find myself very cruel towards my 'girl' friends. We usually do things together, talk about boys together. Honestly, I never ever enjoyed this life before. In the past, I am like a mama-girl. Everything I did, I asked my mum permission. Actually, this is usual because it was my mum who told me to do so. Now, my mum started to give me a bit of freedom. It feels like I just came out of jail for freedom. I never knew how much that my friends are worth for me. When I think too much, I sometimes might miss my date with my Jiminnie. I felt that he suffered alot because of me too. I cannot be selfish by not caring about his feelings. I know he loves me, but we are still young. It is good to experience what 'love' is like. I realised that I had put my priorities on friends than him. I dont know how to open my mouth to say "break up" to Jimin. Because of this, he could sense that something is wrong with me. 

"Jagiya, are you ok? You look very pale nowadays. Anybody have bullied you?"

"Aniya oppa. I am ok, its just that I cannot take it anymore with those comments and all the judging in school. Now, I am afraid to go to school."

"You dont have to be afraid of them. Besides, you go to school is to study, not looking at how people look at you. Also, if you dont go to school, then I dont go too. Without my baby, I wont be able to concentrate in class. I need my precious to be there in order for me to concentrate." 

After hearing him, my heart starts to calm down abit so I wont be that stressful. I find it hard to communicate with him now unlike last time. He is just too good for me to love him. He deserve a girl that suits him the most. Unlike me, I overthink and I care about how people look at me. I guess that we dont suit each other anymore. That memory when Jungkook is with Hyuna still stuck in my head, maybe I got together with Jimin because it is to show Jungkook oppa that I am not that bad either. I felt so selfish for comparing myself to Hyuna. She is the popular girl whom everyone (except girls) is willing to become the n'th party. I know that we dated not for at least one month and break up could be sad. I know he liked me and loved me as his one. He suit other girls that love him a lot. 

I finally got the courage to ask him out to talk about our relationship. 

"What's up baby?"

"Oppa, can we meet?"

"Of course we can, whenever you need to." 

"I need to talk to you something. When we meet up then let you know ok? -smoch-"