Episode 11

Only Mine

That thought still ringing in my head for as long as I could remember. In school, with no makeup, you're considered as an outsider in school and no one will be friends with you. This is how I started to learn make up for the first time, or else I will be stuck in this school without socializing people. People in school were so judgemental that even teachers were being biased to some classmates in my school. Luckily, I was not one of the pinpointed ones. I know how does it feel like to be an outcast from their world. This is how the world works. People care about how others look to them or even worse enough, being critizied by people. I have seen worst cases by some of my friends. As long the society doesnt accept them, I accept them to be part of my community. Because of this, the whole school knew that those people will find me as their friend. However, my best friends in my group were reluctant to make friends with them. We have discussed this issue many times until someone have decided to leave, Hani. She was my best friend that could keep all secrets and talking about guys. She was the one to tell me to broke off with Jimin oppa. I cant believe my eyes that right after I left Jimin, she immediately pester him until he cannot take it anymore. He completely ignore her and she spread to the school that I made Jimin sad. 

I cant help myself to stop thinking about Jimin. Now, the person I could trust for now is Seohyun. She was selected as the class president for Semester 2 so I believe that she would not do anything nasty towards me. I heard that a guy named Yonghwa from another neighbourhood school have a big crush on Seohyun, but she didnt care less as she piroritise her academics than all these romance stories. Seohyun and I will go to the canteen to do our homework and also I wanted to peek at Jimin to make sure he was alright. I could sense that Seohyun was caring for me to go through all these with me. Hani is just another person that you wouldnt want to mess with, snatching people's boyfriend and act like its none of your business. This would be a lesson for me to learn that not having lots of friends makes you look cool, true friends are the ones that go through ups and downs. 

It was the exams the next few days, so Seohyun and I decided to stay back in school to do some revisions. I saw Jimin studying at the end of the bench, I pretended to not see him and continue to do revision in the canteen. I saw Jimin stood up and walking towards our direction. I wanted to say hi but I worried the atmosphere will be too awkward for us to say hi. He slipped a note into my notebook which read that he knew that the one that broke us was Hani and wanted to expose her in the crowd. He also said that he wanted to keep it as a secret from Hani that he wanted to expose Hani the next day when Hani gave flowers for him on Valentines Day. In my heart, I was thinking that after Hani being exposed, she would still continue to be that innocent little girl in the boys' eyes and she wanted to come back to me to get more friends so that she have the dignity to say that she had friends.