Episode 5

Only Mine

It is very funny that Jimin is being jealous over Jungkook for having to compete who has the most number of fangirls. I find it amusing to Jimin but he has the cute face that I cannot resist. Well, Jungkook has the good-looking face so I tend to favour him than Jimin more. Both of them are my best friends. We do things together until when I reached home that nite... 

"Sohyun ya, why have been late these days?" 

That is my mum, 우리 엄마. I guess that she might have heard from her friends abt me wandering around in neighbourhoods. 

"엄마, I just hang out with my friends and sometimes we do study together." 

"Sohyun ya, one of my friends have seen you hanging out with two boys. How can you not telling me that you hanging out with boys?" 

"Why cannot I hang out with the boys? In fact, I started to like one of them already." 

"What?! You are only 13 years old and you already liked someone?! You are still young, you should be studying and not to think about these things. Who is the guy that you liked?" 

I can sense that my mum is trying to accept the fact that I liked Jungkook. However, I dont know the meaning of love or maintaining a good relationship of friendship. My mum have given up on me so I continued to strive hard in studies and personal life. 

The only thing I wished for was that Jungkook will know that he will like me and we became together. Still, this is a dream for me. I couldnt believe myself liking him too. I will try to hide one corner during lunch break just to see him. I cant believe myself doing that. I couldnt resist myself in stopping to like him. I talked to him before on the phone. Although his voice is low, he has the voice that will make you melt alot. This has happened to me for the first time. Sometimes, we even chat till late night like around 2-3am in the morning. We couldnt stop talking to each other about anything. School, friends and family are the common topics we talked about. This is when Jimin started to ignore me and my messages. Jimin is very particular about it. He thinks that the whole world might make him felt unfair. I tried to talk to him but still he gave me a cold reply which make me wonder. What could have caused the cold reply?