Episode 10

Only Mine

Everyone is not perfect. There is not such thing that one pair will be perfect. Everyone has their own flaws, people dun born with gd qualities in them. Oppa deserves a girl that will be suitable for him to get along. I am not up to his standard and I dun look good together with him. Everyone just thinks that I got together with him because I pity him when he confessed to me. Yes, the whole school knows. Even the teachers who seemed like they dont know anything, they gossip behind our backs and many things that the students dont know. They were teachers so they know how to change their topic faster than us. Actually, I dont have the courage to meet him personally. I asked him to wait at the coffeeshop that we usually hang out and secretly asked the waiter to pass him the letter. By the time he read it, I tried my best to avoid him in school. However, the school had brought us many memories that we had together. 

Letter goes: 

Oppa, do you still remember this place where we hang out the most? You will always order your favourite, Americano and my favourite, Latte, to spend our dates like this. I know you are upset for not seeing me but reading this letter. Dramas always saying that up till this situation, the other party have to go overseas. HAHAHAHA well, of course I wont go. I broke our promise together. I dont need you to be there for me always. In fact, I would like to give you my apology for letting go of you. All the while, it was my selfishness. I know that I broke your heart again. I'm really sorry for breaking up like this. It was nice to meet you and of course, having you as my best friend is my honour. Although we cant be a couple, but can we still become friends? 

Love, 

Sohyun. 

I literally broke down when I broke up with Jimin. It was a rare to find him as a nice guy in school. I would say that he was my first bf and my first ex. I broke his heart twice and I was mean to let him go. To be honest, my parents were against relationships in high school. I sometimes ask myself why do I have this kind of parents? I even had to keep a secret from them to go out with him. I'm afraid that Jimin and I will become aquaintence instead of friends. Sometimes I wonder whether making this decision is right for me.