Episode 8

Only Mine

I was shocked that Jimin had confessed to me for the first time. I didnt know that I was being attractive to him. People do not know I exist until Jimin kept on talking about me. Well, in worst situation, bullied me and ganging up on me to stay away from Jungkook. I saw something that my jaw dropped heavily. Jungkook is hanging out with Hyuna! She is the famous rich girl in school who every guy wants to woo her. She has high expectations on the guy that she dates. I heard before that she went for some blind dates arranged by her parents for business purposes. Well, that doesnt matter to me. However, the one that got me a shock is that Jungkook is holding hands with her! It has come to a 'love rectangle' which is very dramatic. I guess that I had to give up on Jungkook but it is hard to give up on him. He is my first love. I could not find any other guys who is as handsome and cool as him. It is hard to find guys that match my ideal type. 

At one corner, I see Jimin talking to other girls. I sighed so I go back to class as no one is accompanying me. Suddenly, I felt a paper stuck underneath my table. It stated that 'I wanted to tell you this for a long time but I have no face to tell you that actually Jungkook is dating with Hyuna. Jungkook doesnt know that I know this incident. I am always here when you needed me. I will answer your calls now. From, Jimin-chingu'. Jimin already knew that Jungkook is dating with Hyuna and just because he feared that I will not like him so he ignored my calls. I thought it was a stupid idea but I forgive him after he wrote the letter. Friends do exist but they are all fake even the girls. Hani and Seohyun came to me just because I know BTS soccer team. They jokingly threatening me for stealing their 'boys'. The only friend I could trust from class is Eunji. Eunji was transferred from Busan to Seoul, she is an understanding and caring girl that I could trust the most. I spazzed to her lots of my worries and someone that I could share my happiness with. 

Eunji has her own problems too. She came from a broken family and everyday, she needs to rush off from to school to do part-time. She lived with her mum and grandparents but her grandparents are on long-term sickness and needed a lot of money to keep them alive. She hardly scores well for her studies and I managed to become her tuition teacher. The moment she has free time or even the weekends, I would coach and guide her to do Mathematics. She knew about my crush, Jungkook. At first, she thought that Jungkook was a nice guy until she found out from other kids that he was dating with Hyuna. I was jealous at first, but now, I think Jimin will be my another chance to become my boyfriend. 

Convo starts like this :

Jimin-chingu, do you still like me? 

He replied in one sec : 

Yes! Will you be my girlfriend? 

Yes! <3

He immediately go to my house to fetch me to school. Since we just started, we are very shy about holding hands. It is then when Jimin took my hand and walking to school. I felt so embarrassed but yet happy because it is my special boy who took me to school today. It take me some time to adjust to the situation. I feared that what happens the fangirls would come after me? How will I look in front of people? How do not let my parents know I am dating? I have lots of questions to ask myself this. Hani and Seohyun starting to drift apart from me. They started to say nasty things about me in the social media. Every person is saying that I am not suitable for Jimin. What surprised me is that Jimin replied to them harshly. 

"I dare you to tell the BTS soccer team that you like them. Even you dare, I can doubt that they will reject you. I am with Sohyun because I got the courage to tell her. Although she rejected me at the first place, in the end, she still accept me because I had done something that needed her to forgive. She is not the person as you think. How long have you known her? You dont know about her that much. She is a loving girl that I could give my heart to. I wish you to stop it or else I tell the guys to ignore.' After saying that, they immediately deleted the post but I could sense that I will still be judged all the time. I told Jimin about it too. He told me to ignore and in fact, to be jealous. They will be jealous of us because at least I found someone unlike them. Everyone in the school (students) know that we two are dating and now they are betting on whether Jungkook Hyuna or Jimin Sohyun will last longer. In class, we did lots of eye contact together and having fun after school to date. It was nice to be with Jimin -oppa.