Episode 4

Only Mine

For the past few months, we kept on chatting non-stop on messaging. We messaged about many things in life, can be from family, friends or talking bad about teachers behind their backs. We can talk from day till night. Jimin is a humourous guy that I ever known, he tried to tell his jokes when it is a lame joke. He is a good person to hang out with and a good friend to talk to. Whenever I had problems with family, I will let him know first. It is like he is my priority. From that on, I started to develop feelings for him. However, of course, Jimin doesn't know about that I liked him. I started to question myself whether this is love or not. Love is blind, Jimin had many negative sides but he is a nice person towards me. He always there to encourage me and teasing me all the time. Because of him, I got to know another male friend which is his best friend in soccer, Jungkook. Jungkook is a cool guy that everyone will fall at first sight. Girls in my class idolized him as if he is their boyfriend. 

They treated him like a king or a prince by giving him healthy food and gifts for him. I was one of them by giving cards to him too, Jimin heard from other people and starting to get jealous that I prefer Jungkook than him as a best friend. Jungkook is the main player of the team. The team consists of 7 players, Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin. They are the best of friends. They will hang out everyday after their training and they knew about me. It is because Jimin had been talking about me. I heard from Jungkook, and he told me Jimin's bad habits which I didnt know. Jimin had several girlfriends before, but none of them last for a month. I do wish that Jimin and I will last for more than a month. I told myself that Jimin is just my best friend and I dont know what is love anyways. I tried to stay close as friends with Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook is so handsome that you cannot resist in looking at other people. 

I treat Jungkook and Jimin are my best of friends. The three of us hang out most of the time to see them playing matches. I do envy Jungkook at times when he shoots a goal for his team. I was being confused of myself trying to bring myself towards Jungkook. I had a mindset of boasting my friendship with Jungkook so that I will have more friends. Indeed, some of the girls in other classes came towards me to ask Jungkook to hangout together with them. I organized many events to go out with them and Jungkook together, so that Jungkook and them will have a wonderful time. I find it ridiculous when Jimin was drinking alone at a corner. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just want to find out why Jungkook's parents could give birth to a handsome child like Jungkook?"

"You look cute though. You have that eye smile that make the girls melt too, therefore you are not that bad either."

"But I just want more girls to surround me, I want to have fangirls." 

"Oppa, you have one fangirl beside you which is me!" 

"You? I cant believe that! But at least, it is better than nothing!" 

Jungkook is still being surrounded with girls. I told the girls that he had to go home because his parents asked him to. That is when I started to like Jungkook instead of Jimin. I find Jungkook suddenly handsome, he is kind towards the fangirls. He is a gentleman which he takes care of me very well. I can tell that Jimin hates it when he goes out with Jungkook and I for the gatherings. Oppa, you can do it! Fighting! Oppa, you will have fangirls someday.