Episode 6

Only Mine

Jimin instantly giving me cold replies. He is not the Park Jimin that I knew from the first day of school, he has changed. I tried reaching out to him to talk to, but he seems to ignore me all this while. I was wondering why, but my attention has changed from him to Jungkook. As usual, he has many girl fans in school and outside of school as well. Since Jungkook and I are good friends, we started to go out on our own. We chatted and played arcade games together. I felt like that day was the best day of my life. Hence, I started to put a peck on his cheek. 

I can tell that he was taken aback. He told me that he needed to go to the toilet. Actually, he tried to avoid me but still, he came back to bring me home. 

"Thank you for sending me home." 

"Your... Your... Your...welcome" 

Jungkook is still surprised after I peck him on the cheek. He wanted to ask for the reason but he dont have the guts to ask. I also was shy to tell him the truth. In the end, he broke the silence by saying, "I get going first." 

"Ne, thank you for sending me home." 

"This is what I should do." 

I walked back into my hse which is a condo. I went straight into my room, jumping for joy. I never knew that Jungkook will be so shy after that peck. It was also my first kiss to the guy that I liked the most. Perhaps love is blind, Jungkook is handsome and cool. I could never imgaine that I will fall into a guy just like this. He is my first love in my whole entire life. I totally forgot about Jimin. Well, Jimin is still giving me cold replies and ignoring me. Whenever I suggested to hang out together, he rejected and keep giving the same excuse. Sometimes, I can be fangirling over Jungkook too much that I had forgotten about Jimin. Well, we seldom talk to each other besides talking about the projects that were doing as a group. 

It was after school time, I stayed back to watch my babyboy training for soccer. Not only me, my other classmates joined in to see the handsome soccer team. 

"Suga is very cute!!!!!" 

"Oh my! V is damn cute!" 

"Jin is so handsome that makes your heart melts!"

"Rap Monster is cool!" 

"J-hope got that groove on dribbling the ball." 

My classmates, Hani, Seohyun, Jihyun and Yuri, gathered together to watch the soccer team. It was the day of competition. The team were warming up. I saw Jimin was being cold Jungkook. The captain of the team, Rap Monster, who is the goalkeeper of the team, gave encouragement words to get the team motivated. We, as the so-called 'cheerleaders', cheered upon them to give their best shot. 

There went the whistle! It signals for the game to start. The opponent team has handsome guys too. I saw their jerseys naming, Xiumin, Luhan, and many more. However, they are not as handsome as my Jungkook. Of course, I support Jungkook and Jimin, who are my best friends. Jimin is dribbling the ball to pass over to Suga but Jungkook is in front of him. I saw Jimin didnt give the ball to Jungkook, in the end, the opponents intercept the ball and scored the goal. Jungkook and Jimin started to push each other. The referee tried to stop them but they kept on placing punches on each other. I had to go forward to stop them. 

"Why didnt you pass the ball to me? I was in front of you just now." 

"It is because you were not in a good position to shoot a goal." 

"If you have passed the ball and trusted me, I would have put a goal for the team." 

"Like this, it will only make Sohyun to look at you only, not me at all!" 

I was shocked to hear Jimin to say that. 

"Jimin, what were you saying just now?" 

"I...i...i..." 

"Say the truth!" 

I dropped my jaws when I heard Jimin saying these words. Jimin ran away from the scene and the match had come to an end. The opponent team won but Jimin was nowhere to be found. I stood rooted to the ground by Jimin's words. I kept on thinking to myself that he had something hiding from me. I ran to Jungkook to check if he was alright. Jungkook assured me and asked me to find Jimin. I ran around the whole school and Jimin was nowhere to be found. I worried for Jimin as I did not want to lose a friend that means to me alot. Therefore, I still kept on searching Jimin to clarify with him. What could those words mean?